THE AMERICAN ZOMBIE

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 pm » by Pindz

MUST SEE..........

WAKE UP

Initiate

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 3:53 pm » by Naranja

Scary but true, I get chills man. In the wrestling ring hes making a speech with a REAL message
and the ignoranuses are just chanting U.S.A :bang;

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 4:07 pm » by Pindz

naranja wrote:In the wrestling ring hes making a speech with a REAL message
and the ignoranuses are just chanting U.S.A :bang;

:roll: :bang;

Initiate

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 5:18 pm » by doommongerer

Pindz this is # 1...as usual. :flop:
ImageImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 7:22 pm » by domdabears

It should be called The Human Zombie, because This isnt the only country with ignorant people in it. Every single country in the world is full of ignorant people. All of you fucks just proved it by thinking Americans are the only "zombies". You guys are probably even more ignorant than average American sheeple.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 pm » by Lowsix

domdabears wrote:It should be called The Human Zombie, because This isnt the only country with ignorant people in it. Every single country in the world is full of ignorant people. All of you fucks just proved it by thinking Americans are the only "zombies". You guys are probably even more ignorant than average American sheeple.

He said it way nicer than i would have.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm » by domdabears

aladin wrote:Hello,

Thank you - a very impressive video.

You ought to rejoice that the American Dream is finally finished - it was too long a nightmare. It is high time that people start waking up from this nightmare!

But does the typical American does not notice it - was too deeply brainwashed by Hollywood, mainstream media and government.

The near future of the earth is not the "doomsday" or the "end of days" - it is only a necessary cleaning procedure is required.

That which is completely useless will disappear. The future does not need a global earth Americanization ( = Globalisation = FULL SPECTRUM DOMINA... ) but the exact opposite.

Who wants to save himself, should evacuate the Big City! ( Rev .: Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues )

Please just think about it! No, there is no further explanation - you must to explore with your mind yourself ...

:-) ALADIN

LOL your such a moron.
im gonna rejoice when you finally stop coming here so we can all be FREE of your ignorance.
America hates you to buddy
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 7:39 pm » by domdabears

aladin wrote:Hello MIB !

Every single country in the world is full of ignorant people.

Schade. Du hast es nicht begriffen ! Zeige mir irgendein anderes Land, das alle anderen dominieren will ... und ich gebe dir recht.

Findest Du nur EIN einziges Land - dann mußt du mir recht geben - oder erlauben das die Führungsoffiziere nicht ? ;-)

Too bad. You have not understood it! Show me any other country that wants to dominate all others ... and I give you right.

You will find only ONE single country - then you must agree with me - or allow the leadership of officers not? ;-)

:-) ALADIN

also this is an english speaking forum. if you keep writing in another language i will just start deleting your posts
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 8:22 pm » by Sandertje

fuck you domdabears,americans are raping the fucking world.stupid fuck.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 8:24 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

sandertje wrote:fuck you domdabears,americans are raping the fucking world.stupid fuck.

Americans aren't running shit..................There is a much higher order above american gov
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next