The Anatomy Of Evil A True Horror Story

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 8:16 pm » by Savwafair2012

I have just finished watching 'The Anatomy Of Evil,' of which part 1 of 9 I have included below.

There is nothing joyful about its content, which is extremely graphic in nature, and can in no way can be listed as family entertainment.

It's a documentary, on the exploration of the evil, which can be found in all of us,- to understand this, you must watch all 9 parts.

It's centered around the genocide carried out in WW2, and the Balkans conflict. Those responsible for the extermination of innocents through ethnic cleansing, and the 'following of orders,' tell their story.

At the same time, while it is shocking and graphic to the extreme in content, it will lead you to ask if you would ever be capable of committing such acts.

You may be surprised at the answer.

Again, should you decide to press play, you have been warned, and if pressed, it should be seen right to the end, as that's where it all comes together.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm » by Flecktarn

i served in the balkans and it was a shit hole of evil people who were once good friends and neighbour killing each other in the most barbaric way ,all sides were as bad as each other ,we all say at times in our live ,"i could kill him/her " but never cross that line ,these people did in the most inhumane way and enjoyed it ,and they live now like they have done nothing ,ive met these people and told them there fucking sick yet they just brushed it off ,,evil bastards
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 am » by Illuminated

looks interesting - will be goign through those

but on the subject of good & evil

a little a.jones getting religous, with a.j's uncle & Mark Koernke

pt3
[youtube]giLJ4gGThP0&feature=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giLJ4gGT ... re=related

"July 19, 2008 — In this 3 hour overdrive special, Alex welcomes back radio talk show host and patriot activist Mark Koernke to talk about National Guard being used for gun confiscation in Illinois, Barack Obama's Hitler Youth-style Stasi proposal and a whole host more. Alex is also joined by his uncle, William Hammond, to discuss why some Christians maintain a deluded belief in the rapture as a cop out to pretend they don't have a responsibility to stand up to tyranny. "
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink: