The Ancient Ruins Of South Africa - Adamscalendar Mystery!

Conspirator

PostSun May 09, 2010 12:49 pm » by Kingz

hayden wrote:Brilliant!!! I've walked around the ruins in Zimbabwe in '95 there is a very strange feeling in the air in that place, like stone henge and Glastonbury Tor, at the time I just could'nt believe I'd never heard of it but then it kind of blows the European view of Africans as grass skirted savages out of the water. Like Egypt, Geographically part of Africa but ideologically removed for the same reasons. In South Africa, on top of the rock pillars that jut out of the veldt they found villages that resembled Medieval European hamlets, but they are 40,000 years old! Bravo Sir for bringing this to peoples attention! Have you seen the stuff about the activity/ new finds on the Giza plateau? it's on Richard Gabriel.info he's doing a conferrence in Chicargo today some time. Thanks again excellent post :sunny:

WOW that is awsome mate! :obsessed: Do you by any chance have pictures of that amazing experience... I truly am amazed indeed by how many people don''t know these kind of things, it''s absurd really.. :censored: :censored: :censored:

And yes I read something about those late night excevations if that is what you mean.... and I also posted some stuff they found near the giza plateau I guess :headscratch: don't know have too check it out... probably somewhere else in a topic! :mrgreen:

And I will check out that Richard gabriel dude.. thanks for the info :cheers:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Initiate

PostSun May 09, 2010 1:03 pm » by Hayden

Cheers, I've only got 2 rather crappy photos and their pre digital so I can't post them. Seems like theres things that have been kept secret are popping up all over! :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm » by Bronzept

Very nice thread,keep the good work. :wink:

I just have to say one thing that i am thinking for long now,humans in the begining were slaves to mine gold,they say that in many cultures,there are gold mines with 120.000 years in south africa,but why we must say there are ancient aliens?

Humans are making slaves for milenia is normal in our culture until a few years ago,civilizations with more tecnology allways make the ones with no technology slaves,we are still slaves of the gold,maybe a ancient civilization (human) had all the technology based on gold,because gold is the best electric conductor in our planet,so to burn a lamp with gold wires you dont need almost no current.
Maybe that's why all the ancient technology is gone is all melted and it is now in our banks.It could be the atlatians or some outher human civilization that make slaves to mine gold I really dont know,I think that is more possible than the aliens.

But one thing is certainty if the aliens whanted our gold and they come back,they go to be very happy because we have lots of gold in massive deposits all over the world,so they have a easy job this time around,maybe it is printed in our brains to continue mining gold for our gods,lol,I dont think so but it could be!

Conclusion,for me there are not ancient aliens,just some ancient human civilizations lost long time ago,cheers! :flop:
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Conspirator

PostSun May 09, 2010 1:53 pm » by Kingz

bronzept wrote:Very nice thread,keep the good work. :wink:

I just have to say one thing that i am thinking for long now,humans in the begining were slaves to mine gold,they say that in many cultures,there are gold mines with 120.000 years in south africa,but why we must say there are ancient aliens?

Humans are making slaves for milenia is normal in our culture until a few years ago,civilizations with more tecnology allways make the ones with no technology slaves,we are still slaves of the gold,maybe a ancient civilization (human) had all the technology based on gold,because gold is the best electric conductor in our planet,so to burn a lamp with gold wires you dont need almost no current.
Maybe that's why all the ancient technology is gone is all melted and it is now in our banks.It could be the atlatians or some outher human civilization that make slaves to mine gold I really dont know,I think that is more possible than the aliens.

But one thing is certainty if the aliens whanted our gold and they come back,they go to be very happy because we have lots of gold in massive deposits all over the world,so they have a easy job this time around,maybe it is printed in our brains to continue mining gold for our gods,lol,I dont think so but it could be!

Conclusion,for me there are not ancient aliens,just some ancient human civilizations lost long time ago,cheers! :flop:

Very good counter argument.... I think we indeed often don't give enough credit to our ancestors.. But the whole ancient aliens theory I personally find quiet suiting in a lot of other ways... which you can find enough information out here. But that doesn''t mean I agree with everything, and then again...

...my Signature says it all from my perspective of things...

:sunny:

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 12:25 am » by Bronzept

I just ask myself sometimes why is more easy to people belive in aliens than in a really advance race of humans that call themeself gods,some of that shit still hapen in the world today! :?

And yes I think there is a lot to learn from the past,dont stop asking,maybe one day we know the true.Or the vatican open the library,LOL
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 12:37 am » by Boondox681

yo kingz-unbelievable job :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
i listened to this entire interview just last night and it's 5 stars,for sure.
i'm all geared up to dig into this material and BAM..
you save the day and put it all on 1 page.
i appreciate your time and effort,bro
thanx.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 4:35 am » by nm156

Kingz you da man! :flop: With luck, hard work like this will finally put to rest the myth of our ancestors being undeveloped dunderfunts. Perhaps it may also show just how many times mankind has lost all advancement only to have to start from the begining time and time again. Thanks kingz your work is an inspiration to many if not all here at DTV. :flop: :sunny: I now wonder if I am worthy of such info since I contribute so little. :oops:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 9:57 pm » by Kingz

Thanks guys... :oops: :mrgreen:

Thanks kingz your work is an inspiration to many if not all here at DTV. :flop: :sunny: I now wonder if I am worthy of such info since I contribute so little. :oops:

Don't talk so ridiculous.. 8-) Everyone contributes in his or her own manner... we all play our part in the machine mate, I say: Just enjoy the ride :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 2:52 pm » by Kingz

kingz wrote:
nm156 wrote:Good gravy Kingz you went all out man, I am in awe! Absolutely marvalous post, brain hurts eyes burn, an almost total mental shut down of knowledge. Thanks, the huge expendature of time must have been exhausting. :flop: :flop: :D

:flop: Thanks mate, glad you liked it.... more will come when I have some more information gathered!

But for now > > > :o LISTEN TO THIS INSTEAD!

:look:

HOUR 1

Michael Tellinger - Adam's Calendar & Slave Species of God
May 6, 2010

Who are we and where do we come from? It's one of the most interesting and difficult question to answer. We try to get a bit closer to an answer to that question with our guest Michael Tellinger who joins us from South Africa. He's written "Adam's Calendar - Discovering the Oldest Man-made Structure on Earth", "Temples of the African Gods" and "Slave Species of God". We discuss human origins and Adam's Calendar or Enki's Calendar with Michael. Topics Discussed: The Cradle of Humankind, Johan Heine, Adam's Calendar, Anunnaki, Female Stone, Male Stone, Creedo Mutwa, The Stone Chair, Initiation, Survival Site, Gold Mining, is Adam's Calendar really Enki's Calendar? Portuguese settlers, Tsunamis & Catastrophe, Restart of civilization 13 000 years ago, Stone Walls, Agricultural Terraces, Age of the Site, the Site as a Power Plant, Sound Energy, Three and a Quarter Degree Miss-Alignment to true North, Tesla, Stone Channels & Erosion. Is Adam's calendar 285 000 years old? We continue to talk about Adam's Calendar, Slave Species and Temples of the African God's in our next hour. We talk about the carvings on some of the stones, like the winged disk, the Ankh and Michael has even found a sphinx. We talk about what is known as Mitochondrial Eve, how humanity was close to extinction about 70,000 years ago. We talk about Python Worship also going back to about 70 000 years ago in Botswana in the Tsodilo Cave, Credo Mutwa has mentioned that this is the birth place of humanity. We talk about the properties of the frontal lobe, the Boskop Man & the Boskop Skull, the connection to Orion, where do the Annunaki come from, where they benevolent or malevolent. We talk more about some of the evidence for the age of the site, and follow some of the stories about Abzu from the Sumerian record and about the gold mining process, the confirmation of some of this by psychic's and how some of this lingers on into our world today with the hunting for gold and the "mess" that we're in. Don't miss our interesting hour two with Michael Tellinger.

LISTEN HERE: (Click Right Button Save As)
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... linger.mp3

HOUR 2:

Michael Tellinger - Annunaki, Mitochondrial Eve, Python Worship & Gold Mining
May 6, 2010

We continue to talk about Adam's Calendar, Slave Species and Temples of the African God's in our next hour. We talk about the carvings on some of the stones, like the winged disk, the Ankh and Michael has even found a sphinx. We talk about what is known as Mitochondrial Eve, how humanity was close to extinction about 70,000 years ago. We talk about Python Worship also going back to about 70 000 years ago in Botswana in the Tsodilo Cave, Credo Mutwa has mentioned that this is the birth place of humanity. We talk about the properties of the frontal lobe, the Boskop Man & the Boskp Skull, the connection to Orion, where do the Annunaki come from, where they benevolent or malevolent. We talk more about some of the evidence for the age of the site, and follow some of the stories about Abzu from the Sumerian record and about the gold mining process, the confirmation of some of this by psychic's and how some of this lingers on into our world today with the hunting for gold and the "mess" that we're in. Don't miss our interesting hour two with Michael Tellinger. Topics Discussed: Carvings on the Stones, Prehistoric "Doodles", Winged Disk, the Ankh, Mitochondrial Eve, the Exodus out of Africa, Python Worship 70 000 years ago in Botswana, the Tsodilo Cave, 7 Birth Goddesses, 7 Daughters of Eve, Enki, Enlil, Ninkharsag, what is the South African government doing? Ancient Stone Age Man, Frontal Lobe, Philosophy, Boskop Man & the Boskp Skull, Orion's, Nephilim, Star Alignment's, the Main Calendar Stone, Nabta Playa, Sphinx, Patina, Rock Art, Sumerian Records and the Story of Abzu, Was the site built by Annunaki, Mining Gold, Psychic Revelations and more. Listen to the first hour here.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 6-SUB.html

:hell: HOUR 2 Only for members..... :think:

HOUR 2 IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS.... BUT I FOUND A WEBSITE WERE YOU CAN LISTEN TO BOTH HOURS, AND DOWNLOAD THEM BOTH! :sunny:

:look:
DOWNLOAD HERE, RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS:
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... linger.mp3

Conspirator

PostThu May 27, 2010 4:08 pm » by Kingz

THANKS TO KRIS75 :o :D :flop:

kris75 wrote:Project Camelot Audio Interview with Michael Tellinger : Temples of African Gods

[youtube]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8nMJCO3nyg&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8nMJCO3nyg&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I decided to do an audio interview with Michael Tellinger in order to provide an upldate on what is becoming worldwide attention on the ruins in South Africa. The stone circles including Adam's Calendar were brought to the forefront when Johan Heine contacted Michael Tellinger, author of Slave Species of the Gods back in 2007 to tell him about the discovery of a massive set of stone ruins located in South Africa. As the author of an investigation into the Annunaki and the genetic engineering of man, Michael iinstantly saw the connection to his own work.

Now, years later, with more scientist beginning to recognize the importance of these sites, called Adam's Calendar and Makomati, Michael is spending his time showing interested parties what has been found. His investigations into these ruins have yiellded secrets regarding the origins of humanity, the technology and knowledge that resides in this place and the signfiicance this has for our future.

In addition, this interview happened as part of what became a strange synchronicity with a controversy that has erupted aournd Michael Tellinger and Credo Mutwa. In a special effort to clear up this controversy, I have asked Michael to talk about this and reveal details of his relationship to Credo. I sincerely hope that the information here will clear up this misunderstanding. More and more, in this field of research, journalists and personalities find half truths or misconceptions and take it upon themselves to publicize them either for their own advancement or for some nefarious purpose that is not immediately clear. This is a call to all those who have participated in this to come forward with public apologies and understanding.

Official Statement by Michael Tellinger - 26 May 2010

On Credo Mutwa and the accusations of fraud.

Due to certain developments beyond my control, I have been drawn into an unfortunate situation where a faceless, nameless individual supported by a group of so-called journalists have started spreading malicious lies about me stealing large amounts of money from Credo Mutwa. At first I saw it as a minor irritation that would just go away if I ignored it, since it is without any merit or substance, but to my surprise, these allegations have grown in their venomous nature to the extent that they have convinced some prominent international authors and respected journalists to fall for these lies. The lies and allegations against me have been so well planned that they have even created some doubt in the mind of my dear friend [BANNED] Credo and his wife Virginia. It has also led to the souring of relationships between me and some prominent international authors, who in my opinion should have done more to investigating the source before siding with those that began the rumours.

So, I now feel that it is imperative to go on record for all to see that whoever has concocted these accusations is guilty of launching a smear campaign against me for some inexplicable reason.

My relationship with Credo and Virginia Mutwa is healthy and I have warned them to be aware of this sinister activity. I can categorically state that I have done my very best to help raise funds for Credo and Virginia, and will continue to do so into the future.

The allegations are as follows: An anonymous, faceless individual, who states that he represents a large organisation of over 10,000 people, donated a large sum of money towards Credo Mutwa, which he paid into my account. I have been accused of keeping the money and not paying it to Credo, thereby stealing large amounts of money from him. A group of journalist were given this information upon which they called Credo and asked whether he received a large amount of money from me, which was due to him. Obviously Credo and Virginia responded with surprise and stated that they had not received any money from me – there was no money donated in the first place. But what it did manage to do, is sow the seeds of doubt with Credo and Virginia about my levels of credibility. This is what saddens me most.

I can categorically state that I have received no large donations or even small donations for Credo. To this point all my attempts to raise money for Credo have not been successful. I did send out an email to my database asking people to donate money and help Credo, after he told me that he was in dire straits when I saw him in March 2010.

I recently released a DVD of myself in conversation with Credo which is selling on my website, http://www.zuluplanet.com – for which Credo is receiving a very substantial royalty – much larger than normally allocated by publishers.

In about Jan 2010, we created a donation button to raise money for Credo’e cultural village in Soweto, which was completely ruined and broken down. This amazing space was created by Credo himself several decades ago and was/is filled with his art and spirit. I responded to a plea from a group of young concerned South Africans who were devastated by the condition of the village. They saw it as a window of opportunity to bring some pride back to Soweto and restore a precious part of our cultural history. Any money raised in this attempt was going to go to the restoration of the village. We did not receive any donations.

When I visited Credo at his house in March 2010, he told me that he had disassociated himself from the village and he had no more feelings for it. We immediately removed the donation button and planned to reintroduce it later, with the intent to raise money for Virginia’s hospital for abused children, which she is building behind their house. Virginia showed me the partially constructed building and explained where and what still needed to be completed. I left there with a promise to do what I can to help raise funds for the hospital.

Not long after this these accusations against me began.

So, to make it very simple and expose this devious, venomous individual and the horde of so-called journalist who fell for his lies, I propose the following. Since we all know who I am, but we do not know who this individual is - Tell us your name; tell me and the journalists that surround you, how much you deposited; when you made the deposit; and into which account you made the deposit.

If this account actually belongs to me, I will gladly disclose all deposits made into my account on that day for all to see if I actually received any such donation.

I trust that this will be that last we ever hear of this, and our faceless individual will probably never be revealed. I hope this satisfies those who may have had doubt, and makes all of us realise how vulnerable we are to malicious and slanderous attacks by those who want to damage our reputations for reasons of their own.

Yours sincerely
Michael Tellinger
Keep exploring.

Letter from Dave Gardner

May 24, 2010

Statement On Credo Mutwa's Village in Soweto.
To whom it may concern,

My name is Dave Gardner and I am writing this email to speak of my
involvement with Credo Mutwa's Village in Soweto. I am a young South African
and am extremely passionate about the true history of this country and of
course much more. One man who has been a guiding light for all who are in
search of truth is none other than [BANNED] Credo Vusamazulu Mutwa. Towards the
end of last year I visited Credo's Village in Soweto and was extremely
saddened by the current state of the village and the people who were working
there. During my visit to the village I felt very inspired to try and make a
difference and in conversation with the locals there decided that we would
do our best to clean up the village and try and make it the place that
stands to its name, Kwa-Khayalendaba, Home of the Story.

When I got home later that day I contacted Michael Tellinger, whom I had
formed a good friendship with, and we discussed what we could possibly do in
order to help and try restore Credo's Village to its former glory. I did
quite a lot of research into the village and spoke to all the official
people involved. Of course it came as no suprise to find a large amount of
controversy surrounding the village and I knew that things would not go as
smoothly as we would hope, but such is life. At the time Michael was about
to release his DVD with [BANNED] Mutwa and this was a perfect opportunity to
also draw attention to the village. Unfortunately money was an issue and it
was clear that funds needed to be raised in order to back the project that
we had hoped was going to be a success. In combination with the DVD Mike
gave people the oppurtunity to donate money towards the village however this
did not last long because Credo soon informed Mike that Credo had
disassociated himself with the village and that we should focus our energy
on something else. As far as I know, no money was donated and Mike and Credo
have discussed rather focussing on raising money for Virginia's Clinic.

I have listened to what [BANNED] Credo said and have not been back to the
village. This is what I know to be the truth. Please feel free to contact
me.

Kind Regards,

Dave Gardner

Enclosed pictures of the destruction of Credo's Village:

More pictures of Michael at the Stone Circles and Ruins of South Africa

Michael Tellinger's websites:

Adam's Calendar

Makomati.org

Slavespecies.com

Zuluplanet.com

SOURCE AND DOWNLOAD LINK
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... inger.html

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cheers:

project-camelot-audio-interview-with-michael-tellinger-tem-t23045.html

:cheers:

PreviousNext