The Ancient Ruins Of South Africa - Adamscalendar Mystery!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 5:42 pm » by Kris75

:flop: :love: :clapper: AWESOME THREAD KINGZ !!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! KINGZ YOU DA MAN !! :D :hugging: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm » by Kris75

kingz i am posting here some vids from adamscalendar for you my dear friend ! i hope you will enjoy them ! :hugging: :cheers: :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

A short slideshow presentation by Michael Tellinger outlining some of the discoveries of ancient vanished civilisations of southern Africa which includes Adam's Calendar. This information is now reasonably dated and replaced by more scientifically decoded research but remains crucial to the discovery process and how it unfolded over a 3-year period for Michael Tellinger to reach his most recent conclusions about advanced knowledge and technology

Upload to Disclose.tv

Michael Tellinger takes you on a tour of Adam's Calendar - now called Enki's Calendar. The Flagship among the millions of circular stone ruins of southern Africa - the original gold mining operation on planet Earth.

Walk Through Adam's Calendar - Part 1 of 7

Upload to Disclose.tv

playlist link
:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNhYtTdh ... EFD7871F08

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :cheers: :sunny: :hugging: :sunny: :cheers: :peep:

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 pm » by Chosenbygrace

kingz wrote:[b]Even God, as early as Genesis 2, displays his own obsession

No moron just because the Bible let alone God mentions gold doesn't mean his obsessed with it moron. God made gold, and doesn't need it, it was made for us, you're an idiot parrot who repeats what is "neato" to him rather than doing careful study. Parrots are morons and a sign of a parrot is saying, "Oh ur just repeating ur religious dogma" (insult word=dogma and pretending nothing is being explained by the person who is religious). What you are is a fanciful New Age idiot who thinks collecting pictures, videos and text makes you wise, but you lack the logic to figure out what you've gathered. Anyone can gather a mix of New Age theories and pictures and say, "Lookie here, see aliens, see, traced a line in the dirt, God is obsessed with gold" and other wild stupidity.
"Do to others as you would have them do to you." - Jesus, YOUR GOD, wether you believe it or not.

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm » by Spock

chosenbygrace wrote:

No moron just because the Bible let alone God mentions gold doesn't mean his obsessed with it moron. God made gold, and doesn't need it, it was made for us, you're an idiot parrot who repeats what is "neato" to him rather than doing careful study. Parrots are morons and a sign of a parrot is saying, "Oh ur just repeating ur religious dogma" (insult word=dogma and pretending nothing is being explained by the person who is religious). What you are is a fanciful New Age idiot who thinks collecting pictures, videos and text makes you wise, but you lack the logic to figure out what you've gathered. Anyone can gather a mix of New Age theories and pictures and say, "Lookie here, see aliens, see, traced a line in the dirt, God is obsessed with gold" and other wild stupidity.

Interesting first post and interesting name you have chosen for yourself.

I myself am a Christian. I would suggest your choice of words and condemning nature with someone you have no history with is not exactly befitting or a good reflection of the spirituality you are hoping to attain.

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 12:25 pm » by Chosenbygrace

lowsix wrote:Well golly.

Let me be the first to say that there is no way you will get the credit you deserve for gathering and utting all this together into once place...

Well golly, don't you know saying all that is just so useful? How about praising the people who actually went out into the field to do the research and take the pictures and who spent the money and those who do actual careful thinking, not someone who gathers it and then paints it with New Age babble? Sick of thoughtless flatterers like you, easily impressed, gullible.

"Do to others as you would have them do to you." - Jesus, YOUR GOD, wether you believe it or not.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 am » by Kingz

you have been chosen.... :pray: to come to this site, read the entire topic that I created....even took the time to make a profile, so that you then could reply to my "New Age Babble" :ohno:

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN CHOSENBYGRACE

Praise "BoB" ¥ :sunny:

or......

you came here on free will, and are just a religious selfrighteous zealot who as always FORCE their believesystem upon to other minds! :yell: :hmmm:

But hey, Thanks for bumping the topic I guess...... :owned:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 6:24 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

It looks like you put a lot into this. My work break is over so I will study this info later but good work! :banana:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PostFri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 am » by rico

Hey, nice reading. Where are our sources from? Bibliography?

tx!

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 am » by hoboturkey

enjoyed this thread
:cheers:

Previous