PostSat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 am » by whitedeath

... go on...

(how am I doing so far?)

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 5:25 am » by Glenn

whitedeath wrote:... go on...

(how am I doing so far?)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 am » by Ladysphinx

the57ironman wrote:in the mode of david icke:
the pope's a lizard......

i have questions ............

why does the word of god involve a man telling us what it is ?

why the funny hat thing, the pineal gland on the staff, why drink the blood of christ, why circumcision and where does the piece of circumcise penis go ?

what about the 144,000 that will be the " only " ones saved ?

:shooting: :nwo:

@the57ironman: I'm going to try my best. I have studied the word of God a lot but have never true tried to explain every thing. What I'm trying to say is that if I do explain something wrong pls forgive me and may God also forgive me.

why the funny hat thing, the pineal gland on the staff

If I recall there is nothing in the bible that says anything about this maybe more info will help if you have seen this in the bible, but as far as I know this is a human tradition.

why does the word of god involve a man telling us what it is ?

I'm not to sure about this if you give me time I will study it and tell you, but for now I can give you this verse
Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. - The bond that Man had with God was damaged.

why drink the blood of Christ ?

This is a hard one to explain and it's gonna take some time, for that we have to go back to the begining, to the fall of Eden.
Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Gen 2:16-17 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
God did not say they may not eat from the tree of life.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. - No man has ever lived a thousand years. Which explains "for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die"
God can not go against his own word
"Now the serpent was more subtil"
The word "subtil" means in the Strong's hebrew and Greek dictionary. wise, (that is, intelligent, skilful or artful): - cunning (man), subtil, ([un-]), wise ([hearted], man). We believe he was animal but so close to man "missing link?" that their seed could mix (they could breed)

Gen 3:1-7 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

There is nothing in the world that will make you feel "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked" as having sex the first time, think of your first time.
Gen 3:14-15 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Why would God put enmity between their seed. When the women gave birth to Cain and Abel look at the birth registry of Adam Cain was never mentioned.
1Ch 1:1 Adam, Sheth, Enosh,
1Ch 1:2 Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jered,
1Ch 1:3 Henoch, Methuselah, Lamech,

Luk 3:37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,
Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Now if you say but they where twins look here:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/150463.php
http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_ ... _white.htm
Now Abel knew that it was the mixing of the blood that caused the sin that is why he offer a Lamb to God for his sin. But a Lamb could not take away the sin it could only Hide it.Only a perfect sacrifice could take it away "Jesus Christ that was not born from man but from the Holy ghost.
Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
We drink wine in remembrance of what Jesus did for us.

why circumcision and where does the piece of circumcise penis go ?

Gen 17:7-15 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.

This was a covenant between God in and the Jews because of the land that God Promised them and that the seeds of Abraham will produce the Messiah. We as Gentiles do not need to circumcise, as the promise of Canaan was not to us.
Act 15:24 For as much as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment: - This was said to the gentiles.

what about the 144,000 that will be the " only " ones saved ? They are the Israelites that will be saved after the mercy of God moves from the gentiles back to the Israelites. This will also take some explaining to do
I Don't suffer from insanity, I love every moment of it

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 am » by Ladysphinx

@tertiusgaudens: I will do it but it will take time but yes everything you need is in the bible, remember I'm not a theologists but I'm not afraid to stand by the word of God. Give me a week.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 6:01 am » by The57ironman

(quote)This will also take some explaining to do ...........(end quote) :flop:

the bible is written by man....interpreted by man.....translated by man...... :headscratch:

i only know what is true by what it feels like to my soul/spirit within.....

the real truth exists "in the concepts " presented by the writers , translaters , interpreters..........

we each accept our own truths by witnessing how the concepts work in our own lives.....

i know of stealing and killing and coveting ......

i do not know of parting seas and walking on water.......

that's kinda where i come from , with respect to religion(christianity) and the bible
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 6:08 am » by Ladysphinx

If you guys ever know where I come from it will be hard to think of me as a christian but when I found God I don't think anything will ever be able to let me go of him. Once it becomes a reality it changes you to someone else. But I was not born a christian and understand where you are cos I was there too

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 6:09 am » by Otomon

ladysphinx wrote:If you guys ever know where I come from it will be hard to think of me as a christian but when I found God I don't think anything will ever be able to let me go of him. Once it becomes a reality it changes you to someone else. But I was not born a christian and understand where you are cos I was there too

How did you find God? Did someone pull bible quotes out of their ass until they made you feel good about yourself by telling you stories that gave you hope? Please do tell us.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 6:12 am » by lamonema

tertiusgaudens wrote:Look, that is a stromg reason of endless discussions and finally hate among gods children - the "picking - words - as - they - fit - properly".

You misuse bible writings treating them like magic spells. You cut bible verses into pieces putting them together according your preconception and you are not aware of it thus keeping dishonesty alive. You treat biblical sources like timeless magical god-pieces not wanting to keep attention at the context. You say you'd believe IN THE BIBLEnot seeing it's more properly claiming: I believe IN GOD. You make your paper bible a paper pope. You better get humble thus starting to think humble and sharp as well.

Now I`ll give you an example hopefully to see by yourself:

I challenge you to do a homework in detail using only your bible. Tell me what exactly happened at resurrection sunday? When, who, how many people, exact order of happenings, how many men/angels, where did someting happen. Read the gospels and 1. Cor 15. Not many verses indeed. And then say to me: are you able to tell me exactly what happened? Are you indeed?
Ok a couple of angels (heavenly beings / aliens) come down to pick-up The Christs' heavenly / alien spirit. The assention was first seen by Peter then a couple of guards watching the burial tomb of Christ. Then 500 or so followers, then everyone else around to area of the tomb for miles. Many repented due to the witnessed assention of the first heavenly implanted spirit leaveing the first human hybrid body. We will all end up assending before the end either to the heavens through mortal death, raiseing from the dead (spiritual reanimation ) or to live on earth as a heavenly influenced being as Christ once did. This will be made so through the grace of God the Alpha heavenly spirit. This grace (judgement) will bring an end to the human stage of the spirit and bring a new heavenly influenced spirit through an assention of spiritual status (enlightened understanding through disclosure of truth). Something that will hurt minds so much alteration of spiritual mindset is immediate, or mortal death ensues. It says it will happen in the blink of an eye, i was thinking more like 9 months ( a blink of an eye in the grand sceam of things). It certainly sounds like a better plan than now. Whether i am even close to the truth is blasphamis at the least.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 6:12 am » by sockpuppet

ladysphinx wrote:I'm putting my limb out here, cause I'm going to say something that many ppl might not be happy about. The Pope is the Anti-christ. Now in stead of crucifying me, tell me why I am saying this as a christian.

I just noticed this thread... But do tell me, why do you feel the need to announce that here? Wasn't it already figured out in the 15th and 16th centuries?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 6:14 am » by Ladysphinx

Yes there are many info on this but it seems that ppl don't know about it.

PreviousNext