The Anti Christ

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 am » by Lowsix

I want that capital C removed...

thats bullshit.

lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:06 am » by Slith

If there was no Christ, how could there be an anti one?

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 am » by sockpuppet

lowsix wrote:I want that capital C removed...

thats bullshit.

lol

:twisted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 1:05 am » by Funnyman46

If there is a Christ and an Anti-Christ wouldn't they cancel each other out?
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 am » by Otomon

juicee wrote:How come Cashmere gets a capital letter? I smell a conspiracy.

Nah mang he got it cause he paid for it,you can get one too... hold on let me just look up my paypal account number... err I mean Disclose TV paypal account number.... 0_o
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 am » by 2edgeswordjesus

otomon wrote:
ladysphinx wrote:I'm putting my limb out here, cause I'm going to say something that many ppl might not be happy about. The Pope is the Anti-christ. Now in stead of crucifying me, tell me why I am saying this as a christian.

Because your not really christian,you just claim you are because you are too stubborn to realize the religion you been following for years was just another government project to control the masses,you wouldn't be here if you were truly christian because they believe God will save those who believe,thus it would be pointless for you to be in a forum that deals with conspiracies if you truly believed.

You are fucking fake.

Now drop the whole "I am christian,respect my religion" bullshit and talk about important shit.

people have to fight the spirit of anti christ which is your religion he's not just a person it's an ideology! I find that the spirits strong on this web site, 25% of post here
are anti christ so this site is a conspiracy against god! the war for the souls and mind
is strong here!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 7:54 am » by Aragajag

2edgeswordjesus wrote:
otomon wrote:
ladysphinx wrote:I'm putting my limb out here, cause I'm going to say something that many ppl might not be happy about. The Pope is the Anti-christ. Now in stead of crucifying me, tell me why I am saying this as a christian.

Because your not really christian,you just claim you are because you are too stubborn to realize the religion you been following for years was just another government project to control the masses,you wouldn't be here if you were truly christian because they believe God will save those who believe,thus it would be pointless for you to be in a forum that deals with conspiracies if you truly believed.

You are fucking fake.

Now drop the whole "I am christian,respect my religion" bullshit and talk about important shit.

people have to fight the spirit of anti christ which is your religion he's not just a person it's an ideology! I find that the spirits strong on this web site, 25% of post here
are anti christ so this site is a conspiracy against god! the war for the souls and mind
is strong here!

I would think you were joking but for your name. If anything this site gives a good example of people looking for and discussing the meaning of god/creator etc.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:00 am » by Iwanci

This whole post proves a very valuable point to me. It proves that with all your individual wisdom, all your studies, all your interpretations, all your thoughts, all your notions, all your dedication and all you self-righteousness. NONE of you are any closer to proving a single theory one way or another. It leaves ALL of you on a par with each other (including myself).

And therein lies the problem with religion, it allows us without a clue nor proof to sink to the most bottom of shallows in the way we disrespect our fellow humans and for us to remain completely oblivious that we are doing it.

There will never be an ‘Anti-Christ’. What there will be is a constant deterioration of humanity and an increase in the disrespect we show for each other simply because we are too egotistical and believe ‘we’ hold the answer to some mystical secret. If you have learnt anything from all your reading you should have learned the one most basic of rules, your learning will never cease and you will never be the font of all knowledge. This is important, what it means is that you will never be able to criticize your fellow man for their lack of understanding, yet you do it all the time.

The truth of the matter as I see it is that we (mankind) will naturally degenerate ourselves to the lowest common denominator in our quest to fulfill our beliefs. The words ‘self-fulfilling prophecy’ ring true in my mind as we continually do the things that will eventually lead us down the past of self destruction. But we deflect, point, and have an urge to cleanse ourselves of any accountability. We need a scapegoat, some ‘mystical’ being on which to lay the blame, an anti-Christ. I put it to you that we do not need to wait for the ‘anti-Christ’ to show us his horns, we don’t need to wait for an ‘anti-Christ’ to mislead us, we don’t even need to wait for an anti-Christ to show us the faintest of disdain for humankind.

Look around you in the world today, a little closer to home perhaps look at the very comments some of you write in this thread, look at the self-righteous egotistical manner in which you describe your beliefs and the way you discount, ridicule and belittle others. If there was to be an anti-Christ I would say that it is evident who such a person would be. Look well within yourselves and you will find that the anti-Christ you seek is hidden there crafting his evil works. STOP looking elsewhere for an answer you already know, stop deflecting onto others what you yourself are guilty of, the time has come to clean up your own homes before laying claim to the greater kingdoms of others.

My point is simply this. You want to stop the coming of the anti-Christ? Is that the aim? Then each of you take the lead from within. Throw away your ‘religious’ beliefs, open your minds and your hearts to your fellow man, and begin living that which you believe. A belief not lived is not a belief, it is an idea.

The scriptures you read and quote were not written for that purpose. To have any meaning they were written to be read and digested by the individual. There is no right nor wrong. Man has a difficult enough time deciphering the meaning of stories on the 6 o’clock news let alone the writings accumulated through millennia. There is no miscomprehension. Messages from scriptures ‘leap’ off the page and hit you between the eyes when you are ready to comprehend them. They are not written for comparison nor are they written to be taken literally.

Man’s real wealth is not in his ‘riches’, it is not in his knowledge, it is not in his ability to convince, it is in his deeds.

Think about it.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous