The Anti Christ

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm » by Ladysphinx

I'm putting my limb out here, cause I'm going to say something that many ppl might not be happy about. The Pope is the Anti-christ. Now in stead of crucifying me, tell me why I am saying this as a christian.
I Don't suffer from insanity, I love every moment of it

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 6:52 pm » by Troll2rocks

He is evil arrrrrraaaaagggggghhhhhhh

This is the real anti christ

The power of christ compels you! :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 7:57 pm » by Ladysphinx

On the throne where the pope sits there are an inscription " VICARIUS FILII DEI". The word "Vicarius" means substituting for, or in place of, the word "Filii" means son and the word "Dei" means God.
Which means "VICARIUS FILII DEI" if translated says Substititing for Son God or In place of the Son God. Antichrist (word 500 in Strong's Greek dictionary) can be correctly interpreted then, as someone who substitutes himself for Jesus Christ, the Son of God. the bible also says.
2Th 2:3-4 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:05 pm » by Boondox681

you may be right.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 pm » by Unitb166er

Absolutely! The Pope is evil but i suspect merely a piece of scaffolding for the emergence of the False prophet that will appear after the death of Pope Joseph Ratzinger .

Then there are the questions of ;Who is the Anti Christ since he or she will be an inversion of the behavior and mandates of Jesus Christ?

As for Simone Cowell, he probably would critique the Anti Christ"s performance and welcome he/she to American Idol!

Any thoughts? Conjecture?
Designed To Give A Damn!

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

unitb166er wrote:Absolutely! The Pope is evil but i suspect merely a piece of scaffolding for the emergence of the False prophet that will appear after the death of Pope Joseph Ratzinger .

Then there are the questions of ;Who is the Anti Christ since he or she will be an inversion of the behavior and mandates of Jesus Christ?

As for Simone Cowell, he probably would critique the Anti Christ"s performance and welcome he/she to American Idol!

Any thoughts? Conjecture?

Agreed on everything except that god exists, and that the antichrist is anything more than a bedtime story. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 pm » by Ladysphinx

I have so many things that I can connect to the Vatican like the ILLUMINATI, The free Masons and I can even link it to the Muslims. But there is another question to think about the bible talks about the great whore "Catholic church" (the bible always talk of the church as a women) who corrupt the earth with her fornication. But here's the question who are her daughters the bible speaks of, I know do you ?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 pm » by lamonema

The Anti-Christ is nothing more than the twisted state of minds, of one sick fuckers movement. Evil sheeple, wolves in sheeps clothing. :D

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 pm » by Otomon

ladysphinx wrote:I'm putting my limb out here, cause I'm going to say something that many ppl might not be happy about. The Pope is the Anti-christ. Now in stead of crucifying me, tell me why I am saying this as a christian.

Because your not really christian,you just claim you are because you are too stubborn to realize the religion you been following for years was just another government project to control the masses,you wouldn't be here if you were truly christian because they believe God will save those who believe,thus it would be pointless for you to be in a forum that deals with conspiracies if you truly believed.

You are fucking fake.

Now drop the whole "I am christian,respect my religion" bullshit and talk about important shit.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:35 pm » by Unitb166er

Christ/ Anti-Christ

Love thy neighbor/ Hate thy neighbor
all men are equal/ be better then others
render unto Caesar/ Greed is good
above all love God/ Above all love self
male/ female?( or other?)
celibate( unknown)/ promiscuous
pacifist/ war monger
longer hair/ no hair or short hair
robes/ military dress or formal