The Apollo 20 Hoax

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11611
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 pm » by -Marduk-


pindz wrote:nice BULLSHIT !!!
i dont see NO PROOF ABOUT SHIT HERE.............


THIS CASE IS REAL ..............
MARDUK, your late posts are b*llsh*ts, you ride satans c0ck lately dont you.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 pm » by Darkstar2012


marduk2012 wrote:..........
However, Scantanburlo never met Rutledge in person because he conducted the interview over Yahoo! Messenger .
................


You lied...They have been contacted and communicated through their Youtube accounts. The following picture URL shows the evidence which is from Scantanburlo's site (http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELISMAR ... wClues.htm)


http://www.angelismarriti.it/images/RET ... inning.jpg

I have more to prove that your "Apollo 20 Hoax" story is more than an Hoax...
Last edited by Darkstar2012 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9018
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:42 pm » by Troll2rocks


Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:27 pm » by Darkstar2012


troll2rocks wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/apollo-18-leaked-footage-life-in-lunar-orbit-coming-soon-t36807.html


Wow, only 4 miniutes after my post!

To my intuition. Your quick response makes me feel that you are well paid in covering up the truth.

But that movie can not change the reality coming soon...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9018
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 pm » by Troll2rocks


darkstar2012 wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/apollo-18-leaked-footage-life-in-lunar-orbit-coming-soon-t36807.html


Wow, only 4 miniutes after my post!

To my intuition. Your quick response makes me feel that you are well paid in covering up the truth.

But that movie can not change the reality coming soon...



Erm huh ?
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11611
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm » by -Marduk-


darkstar2012 wrote: I have more to prove that your "Apollo 20 Hoax" story is more than an Hoax...

Juuunge,

pareidolia is playing tricks on ya!

Image

Image

:roll:

http://www.cun-veneto.it/apollo20.htm
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 pm » by Darkstar2012


marduk2012 wrote:
darkstar2012 wrote: I have more to prove that your "Apollo 20 Hoax" story is more than an Hoax...

Juuunge,

pareidolia is playing tricks on ya!

Image

:roll:

http://www.cun-veneto.it/apollo20.htm


Well, it is so simple, I just need to know one thing. Where did you get this picture? (from any official website? )

Could you please answer me? Or you just do not know, or the pictures have been brushed by someone behind the sence? You'd better stop me from guessing too far...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 pm

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 am » by Stratosfear


pindz wrote:nice BULLSHIT !!!
i dont see NO PROOF ABOUT SHIT HERE.............


THIS CASE IS REAL ..............
MARDUK, your late posts are b*llsh*ts, you ride satans c0ck lately dont you.


Image
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11611
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 6:21 pm » by -Marduk-


darkstar2012 wrote:Well, it is so simple, I just need to know one thing. Where did you get this picture? (from any official website? )

Could you please answer me? Or you just do not know, or the pictures have been brushed by someone behind the sence? You'd better stop me from guessing too far...

i took the image from the Apollo Image Atlas of the Lunar and Planetary Institute website



AS15-P-9625 click on the image
Image
Image Collection: Panoramic
Mission: 15
Magazine: P
Revolution: 38
Latitude / Longitude: 19° S / 117.5° E
Lens Focal Length: 24 inch
Camera Look: Forward
Camera Altitude: 117 km
Sun Elevation: 27°
Stereo Pair: AS15-P-9630
Film Type: 3414
Film Width: 5 inch
Image Width: 45.24 inch
Image Height: 4.5 inch
Film Color: black & white
Index Map: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/mapca ... ndexmap01/
Feature(s): DELPORTE, SOUTHWEST OF
IZSAK, NORTH OF



welcome to ze forum, Darkstar Image
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm » by Darkstar2012


marduk2012 wrote:
darkstar2012 wrote:Well, it is so simple, I just need to know one thing. Where did you get this picture? (from

any official website? )

Could you please answer me? Or you just do not know, or the pictures have been brushed by

someone behind the sence? You'd better stop me from guessing too far...

i took the image from the [url=http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/]Apollo Image

Atlas
[/url] of the [url=http://www.lpi.usra.edu/]Lunar and Planetary Institute

website
[/url]



AS15-P-9625 click on the image
[url=http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/browse/AS15/P/9625.jpg][img]http://i.im

gur.com/2UStP.jpg[/img][/url]
Image Collection: Panoramic
Mission: 15
Magazine: P
Revolution: 38
Latitude / Longitude: 19° S / 117.5° E
Lens Focal Length: 24 inch
Camera Look: Forward
Camera Altitude: 117 km
Sun Elevation: 27°
Stereo Pair:

AS15-P-9630
Film Type: 3414
Film Width: 5 inch
Image Width: 45.24 inch
Image Height: 4.5 inch
Film Color: black & white
Index Map:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/mapca ... ndexmap01/
Feature(s): DELPORTE, SOUTHWEST OF
IZSAK, NORTH OF



welcome to ze forum, Darkstar

Image


Well, I am sorry, it is you who got yourself in the trap, not me :sleep:

Let me explain, the picture from the LPI AS15-P-9630 will be never looked the same after being cut on the same section comparing with the obove one] that you provided.

Why? ... Let me tell you the reason, and after that, please make sure, no more lies again! :top:

Standard size--- http://hiimg.com/image/direct/1lXztXoSIS/n-.jpg
Or smaller size below:

Image
Image

Still hard to compare? No problem...

Standard size--- http://hiimg.com/image/direct/gFprAlLiW5/dark.jpg
Or smaller size below:

Image

This one looks better?

Standard size--- http://hiimg.com/image/direct/B3QETBsmF ... s-9630.gif
Or smaller size below:

Image

Don't get yourself traped again, huh?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook