The Art of Reality Creation

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 am » by Seriouscitizen

Claiming your thoughts are creating your reality seams limiting to me.
I believe you should not confuse thoughts with pure intention. Intention is a thought put in you hearth. A thought wich you can FEEL.. Just beeing in you head trying to control your thought would be a hard task but also not very nesscesary. Its like saying to yourself don't think of disaster, and all what you will think of dsaster because of that. Though disaster is unlikely to come, because it's just a thought, not an intent or feeling.

Ever had a gloomy feeling of love or fear.. That's a thought you are feeling and putting in reality.

Want to create your reality. Open you heart Chakra fill it whit intent and ''place' your thought in it.

It worked for me yesterday, i was so busy sucking up the beauty of my envirement during a trip across country. (FEELING) i felt as if everything was perfect. Only thing was i forget the correct times the train would leave for the way back, busy daydreaming i was, but instead of missing my trains everytime i walked up the platform the train was delayed as if it was waiting for me to show up and get on it. After one train i decided to take a walk for 30 minutes kwowing i would have to wait for another half hour, thinking ill take the next train. When i got back to the station the second train appeared to be delayed as well and just pulled up as i was walking up the platform.

Normally i hate public transportation but this was the shit!!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 pm » by Newearthman

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Want to create your reality. Open you heart Chakra fill it whit intent and ''place' your thought in it.

Seems to be working for me too :wink: