THE ASTEROID THREAT THEN THE ALIEN INVASION!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 am » by Anubis

The Alien Illuminati final Cards will be the Asteroid Threat and then the Final Attack on Humanity will be the Alien Threat.
The Humans of Earth must prepare for Weather Wars which are being activated right Now. Be Prepared for Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earth Quakes and other Acts of God which are not Acts of God because God wouldn't do things like that, be Prepared for H.A.A.R.P.(High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program).

The Reptilians will use these Weapons against the Surface Populations to Create Fear. This is why it is important not to take Weather Reports lightly!. If there is a Tornadoe Warning you better take precautions, if there is a Hurricane Warning take precautions.

The Asteroid threat is coming so this is also a Serious Threat but people must understand that this Asteroid threat is also Engineered to Create Panic on the Nations of Earth.
When the Rocks start falling from the sky it will cause absolute havoc.
Governments will entice Humanity to go to underground Shelters via Media Outlets throughout the World to Deep Underground Facilities. DO NOT GO THERE!. If you go to these Underground Facilities you will be Eaten. Yes like Happy Meals for the Reptilian Hordes which Governments are Loyal to.
I do not expect you to believe me, but you are better off on the Surface facing the Asteroids then being an Underground Lunch.

Remember what I say are Probabilities so do not Panic yet, I do not know if these Creatures will do these things yet.
Then after the Asteroid Attack there will an Alien Invasion, Aliens will pose as friendly Ambassadors and take many Innocent Humans on to their Spaceships, they will then Rape and Eat the Humans. This is what the Reptilians tend to do. So do not get on any Spaceships it is a Horribly Bad Idea.
Once the People realize what is going on they will Panic again and beg for Government for answers, it will fall on deaf ears.

Then Nibiru will Arrive and then the Real Attacks will happen, not to the Human but the Reptilians , the Advanced Guard will flush out the Lizards to the surface and they will terrify the Population.
This will not be a Hollywood Script, it will be Real Time Reality in your face.
Like I said before these a Probabilities which can happen in the Future so be aware of these things so you don't become a Human Happy Meal.

http://youtu.be/CexXp9P6mrE

Knowledge is Power folks so be awake and alert. Peace to all.

http://youtu.be/s8Nc-gG7vIY
Disciple of Free Speech and Watchman

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 am » by Bettyboolean

Then after the Asteroid Attack there will an Alien Invasion, Aliens will pose as friendly Ambassadors and take many Innocent Humans on to their Spaceships, they will then Rape and Eat the Humans. This is what the Reptilians tend to do. So do not get on any Spaceships it is a Horribly Bad Idea.

isnt this like the plot of V ?
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 am » by Freeyourmindnow

Writer

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am » by Ohweia

ur my favorite poster here :pray: