The attack of the bed bugs!

Conspirator
Posts: 3207
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 6:20 am

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 pm » by lamonema


Yeahhhhh! man i know, i already have the creeping crud feeling. Perhaps i should just stop speaking my delutional thoughts. :hmmm:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm » by Thruster


whitedeath wrote:I'm definitely checking tonight, every whisp of air that disturbs my hair I'm going to get paranoid


heheheehehe, I have sprang to my feet on many occasions from my bed after experiencing EXACTLY what you described there, Whitedeath!! lol :cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


lamonema wrote:Yeahhhhh! man i know, i already have the creeping crud feeling. Perhaps i should just stop speaking my delutional thoughts. :hmmm:


i know exactly how you are feeling man, i think i am going to burn my bed buy new one
Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 pm » by Funnyman46


lamonema wrote:Actually i don't think this topic has seen enough attention. What's to say that these little parasites won't be the ones to spread the next super virus?


What's to say that you didn't just give them the idea? lol Thanks
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1570
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 pm

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:25 pm » by whitedeath


funnyman46 wrote:
lamonema wrote:Actually i don't think this topic has seen enough attention. What's to say that these little parasites won't be the ones to spread the next super virus?


What's to say that you didn't just give them the idea? lol Thanks


lol let's all remember to thank lamonema if that happens! :hell: :wink:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


whitedeath wrote:
funnyman46 wrote:
lamonema wrote:Actually i don't think this topic has seen enough attention. What's to say that these little parasites won't be the ones to spread the next super virus?


What's to say that you didn't just give them the idea? lol Thanks


lol let's all remember to thank lamonema if that happens! :hell: :wink:


yea thank you :hell: i sleep on the couch tonight

Conspirator
Posts: 3207
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 6:20 am

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:31 pm » by lamonema


Thank ya, thank ya. Now before my next act, would someone pass me that pumpkin pie? Don't worry guys it is said that the average Americans mattress will double in weight during it's expected life time (with in ten years). Sounds like a good time to buy an air mattress, or even one of those memory foam gigs. :mrgreen:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 pm » by Funnyman46


Trust me, it could get worse.
What if phase two were the mutation!


Upload to Disclose.tv



Local report said even the new ones had bugs because of where they were made :nails:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator
Posts: 1501
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm » by Mochon


Gross.......

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm » by Funnyman46


This will help
Bed Bugs can live in Used or New mattresses (video)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24226788/
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook