The attack of the bed bugs!

Initiate

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 am » by Princessleia

That is gross... That would scare me. Why would the guy live there for a year? How silly!

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 am » by Slith

princessleia wrote:That is gross... That would scare me. Why would the guy live there for a year? How silly!

Yay! About time!

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 4:27 am » by Will69ease

Like other insect infestations, such as roaches, bed bugs are a matter of you being in their way.
Because of their social structure, I suggest Fipronil for treating an outbreak. It is an active ingredient found in some pest control brands such as Termidor or Phantom. Originally designed for treatment for termites and later roaches, I've found it works wonders for any insect that has a social structures.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 am » by whitedeath

will69ease wrote:Like other insect infestations, such as roaches, bed bugs are a matter of you being in their way.
Because of their social structure, I suggest Fipronil for treating an outbreak. It is an active ingredient found in some pest control brands such as Termidor or Phantom. Originally designed for treatment for termites and later roaches, I've found it works wonders for any insect that has a social structures.

:flop: good points will

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 4:40 am » by lamonema

I don't know these are poisons, treating a mattress or other furnishings may not be a good idea. I mean all these bugs want is to party. They suck blood and eat dead skin flakes just like we suck down diet soda and munch potato chips. I think a differant style of mattress and box spring would do the trick. Being a filth pig is also something to avoid, if your going the have murderscene "relations" put a red towel on the bed. Wash linens ever few days or no more than 7 days. These little creature also dispise bright light. I am so glad they are not as big as a cockroach. creepy :mrgreen:

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 8:41 pm » by Bugmantom

This is just the latest thing for people to worry about that have nothing else to worry about. Bed bugs don't eat dead skin flakes; you are referring to dust mites - and those live everywhere. They are harmless. Bed bugs are parasitic creatures which can cause rashes and other skin irritations. You can read more about them on How to get rid of bed bugs

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 am » by Memccool

I would freak the heck out
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Previous