The attack of the bed bugs!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 pm » by whitedeath

Bed Bug Infestation Is Scaring Millions Of Americans

Outbreaks of bed bugs, soaring in the most unexpected places -- like CNN's headquarters -- stoke some of our deepest fears.

http://www.alternet.org/health/147848/bed_bug_infestation_is_scaring_millions_of_americans/

Peter Krask stepped out of his New York City apartment one day last year, shut the door, and walked away forever, leaving behind almost everything he owned.

He carried away only a few items of clothing, personal records, and his computer.

Krask's apartment was infested with bedbugs. Savoring warmth, they swarmed in his DSL port, light fixtures, carpets and furniture. They'd feasted on him nightly for a year — which he spent visiting doctors in an increasing state of panic over the rashes inflaming his buttocks and other body parts before finally ascertaining the cause.

It was Cimex lectularius, the flat, cockroach-colored, lentil-sized pest whose favorite food is not just warm blood but human blood. Bedbugs are back, bigtime. According to a National Pest Management Association study, outbreaks have soared 81 percent nationwide since 2000. Their sudden resurgence in all fifty states of a formerly bedbug-free nation has caught off-guard not just the medical and pest-control industries but millions of ordinary people who now apply costly, time-consuming, potentially toxic and inconclusive strategies for slaughtering insects that inhabit indoor environments both soft and hard and can lie in wait without eating for up to a year. Finding hosts, they feed by night, doubling in size as they suck.

(continued at the original article)

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:45 pm » by whitedeath

oh shit sorry, I didn't realise :oops:
Good work man!
Mods feel free to delete this thread I will try not to make the same mistake again

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

whitedeath wrote:oh shit sorry, I didn't realise :oops:
Good work man!
Mods feel free to delete this thread I will try not to make the same mistake again

no need to do that, it was a time ego so, it is a not bad idea to post it again. this is scary stuff :cheers:

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite! Those tiny, bloodsucking pests are making a comeback, infesting homes and hotels nationwide. more than 70% increasing

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 pm » by lamonema

Actually i don't think this topic has seen enough attention. What's to say that these little parasites won't be the ones to spread the next super virus?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

lamonema wrote:Actually i don't think this topic has seen enough attention. What's to say that these little parasites won't be the ones to spread the next super virus?

damnn that would be a nightmare :lol: i have to buy a flamethrower :shooting:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:53 pm » by whitedeath

Just the sheer rise in reported cases is scary, my partner would have a heart attack she hates these types of things! :cheers:

@lamonema, that's a curious thought.
To put on my evil hat for a moment, if man can make such viruses (which is pretty much proven by now) you would need an easy efficent way to pass it on without an obvious direct link.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:04 pm » by lamonema

whitedeath wrote:Just the sheer rise in reported cases is scary, my partner would have a heart attack she hates these types of things! :cheers:

@lamonema, that's a curious thought.
To put on my evil hat for a moment, if man can make such viruses (which is pretty much proven by now) you would need an easy efficent way to pass it on without an obvious direct link.

NWO - Operation Get em' were they sleep.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:13 pm » by Thruster

I'm scratching already!! :ohno:
:flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 pm » by whitedeath

I'm definitely checking tonight, every whisp of air that disturbs my hair I'm going to get paranoid

Next