The Aware Walk Away...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 am » by 99socks

Walking away is lonely, because you then discover that eventually you have to walk away from everyone.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 am » by Crolin

Truthseeker2k11 wrote:You were correct until about 2 minutes in young man. I'm a little disappointed in your lack of knowledge about the rate at which spirit energy vibrates. It is so high that we have not yet classified it.
To say that certain music resonates with our energy was incorrect.

In the old days, concert pitch was a little flatter than it is today.

How many people get inspired by beethoven when they listen to his symphonies with C at 440 hz
when back in his hayday it was closer to 420 to 430 hz.

I'm just an old fashioned romantic, a purist at heart. Those yamaha grands sound so cheap and tinny
this is the sound of a piano as Ludwig van had intended

Upload to Disclose.tv

the rockerfeller foundation set the standards for musical notes quite a while ago, through the introduction of A=440HZ standard tuning to affect the human body computer with sounds, frequencies and vibrations detrimental to the human energy field and DNA,

"This history concerns A=440Hz “standard tuning,” and the Rockefeller Foundation’s military commercialization of music. The monopolization of the music industry features this imposed frequency that is “herding” populations into greater aggression, psychosocial agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illnesses and financial impositions profiting the agents, agencies, and companies engaged in the monopoly. Alternatively, the most natural, instinctively attractive, A=444Hz (C5=528Hz) frequency that is most vividly displayed botanically has been suppressed. That is, the “good vibrations” that the plant kingdom obviously broadcasts in its greenish-yellow display, remedial to emotional distress, social aggression, and more, has been musically censored."

link to full article...

http://web.mac.com/len15/MUSICAL_CULT_CONTROL/Leonard_G._Horowitz.html

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 am » by Jet17

yes, metal especially has value.

they are stong easily shaped, and have great conductive enhancements when dealing with current.

I have people argue this point of money vs. possessions all the time and it always leads back to a set currency establishing an equal medium for trade.

the world is too populated to have barter like systems across the world. At a local level it works community wise.... but trading a fishing pole in florida for a block of ice
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 5:37 am » by Jet17

yes, metal especially has value.

they are stong easily shaped, and have great conductive enhancements when dealing with current.

I have people argue this point of money vs. possessions all the time and it always leads back to a set currency establishing an equal medium for trade.

the world is too populated to have barter like systems across the world. At a local level it works community wise.... but trading a fishing pole in florida for a block of ice in minnesota doesnt work... it takes backed resources to secure delivery and processing of items
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 5:43 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm » by Mozi!!a

Good Vid Hb :cheers: :flop:

Previous