The Azheimer's Eye Test !!!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 am » by Thewatcher

willease666 wrote:I counted 6...does this mean I have Azheimers?

:pray:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 1:48 am » by Constabul

It's ok Timmy, I don't think Lassie would cut through Chinatown ..

Initiate

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 2:15 am » by Thewatcher

Constabul wrote:It's ok Timmy, I don't think Lassie would cut through Chinatown ..

I'll take that as the insult it was intended to be.

I can sense a, "legend in there own mind" emerging from the doldrums of DTV here.

Best watch out though as i can smell some consta :bullshit:

At least this got more responses, "whether negative or not" than the thread I posted last week about numerous new u.f.o files being released in the u.k, that you being only interested in the main DTV issues never even bothered to post in, suggest's your just out to insult someone much younger than yourself.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 am » by Phoenix rising

Man that's so cool, I'm pissed but got 3, I was ready to dump all my aluminium pans :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 2:40 am » by Thewatcher

Strobez wrote:Man that's so cool, I'm pissed but got 3, I was ready to dump all my aluminium pans :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

:cheers:

:lol:

Writer

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 am » by Kryptin

I somehow came up with 7. I seemed to have caught all six and double counted one, so what does that say about me?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 3:31 am » by Phoenix rising

Kryptin wrote:I somehow came up with 7. I seemed to have caught all six and double counted one, so what does that say about me?

Maybe a touch of O.C.D :lol: :hugging:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 am » by Constabul

Thewatcher wrote:
Constabul wrote:It's ok Timmy, I don't think Lassie would cut through Chinatown ..

I can sense a, "legend in there own mind" emerging from the doldrums of DTV here.

At least this got more responses, "whether negative or not" than the thread I posted last week about numerous new u.f.o files being released in the u.k, that you being only interested in the main DTV issues never even bothered to post in, suggest's your just out to insult someone much younger than yourself.

Lol, I dunno what bug is up your ass, but maybe you should be a person of your word and delete your account. If you can not take some form of humor, and wanna bitch about what topics got replies, vs what replies you do get, then maybe you do need to go somewhere else.

Have you ever dealt with someone with Alzheimer's disease? Do you even know what it is?
Yeah I might be on the border of being a jackass for poking fun at it, Or actually one for making light of the type of conversations and responses one gets from someone suffering with it. If you can't take it and are gonna cry about it man, ... Lol

And yeah dipshit I am a legend in my own mind, but it has nothing to do with DTV nor my responses or conversations here... Lol twit...

That was an insult.
Take That for what it was poofter.
:roll:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 4:52 am » by domdabears

God damn.

I missed all of the OF (s)

Hahaha I only got 3

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 6:31 am » by Malogg

Constabul wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:

Lol, I dunno what bug is up your ass, but maybe you should be a person of your word and delete your account. If you can not take some form of humor, and wanna bitch about what topics got replies, vs what replies you do get, then maybe you do need to go somewhere else.

Have you ever dealt with someone with Alzheimer's disease? Do you even know what it is?
Yeah I might be on the border of being a jackass for poking fun at it, Or actually one for making light of the type of conversations and responses one gets from someone suffering with it. If you can't take it and are gonna cry about it man, ... Lol

And yeah dipshit I am a legend in my own mind, but it has nothing to do with DTV nor my responses or conversations here... Lol twit...

That was an insult.
Take That for what it was poofter.
:roll:

Lol c*nTstubBle you got another f@rt stuck on your wee brain as well as homophobia ahaha

Nice wee book I seen somewhere written by an " Alexander Lowen " that just could not help myself but think of your need to read such a book .

:think: can not seem to remember lol the books name but prolly sure it has no real value of knowing to the likes of me but gee the book sure went on about folk like you .

ffffff's all 6 guess that is just luck .
FINALLY THANKYOU UNIVERSE :)
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11612659.Scottish_inquiry_could_help_Hollie_Greig_campaigner/

PreviousNext