The Azheimer's Eye Test !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 6:43 am » by *WillEase*

Domdabears wrote:God damn.

I missed all of the OF (s)

Hahaha I only got 3

A mistake you'll never make again.
I got six because I knew where this was going.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 6:47 am » by Constabul

Malogg wrote:
Lol c*nTstuble you got another f@rt stuck on your wee brain as well as homophobia ahaha

Nice wee book I seen somewhere written by an " Alexander Lowen " that just could not help myself but think of your need to read such a book .

:think: can not seem to remember lol the books name but prolly sure it has no real value of knowing to the likes of me but gee the book sure went on about folk like you .

ffffff's all 6 guess that is just luck .

What the fuck are you babbling about?
Besides the fact that the little diddy posted in the OP is more about How the brain processes information and the short cuts it takes. It has nothing to do with Alzheimer, or any form of dementia. Only illustrating what level of moron you/the watcher are.

You can insult me all you like, you can throw about terms like homophobia about, but when put to the trolls test, You not I, throw terms like faggot about.
freudian slip much?

Edit:
Talk about homophobia. I don't even have to search for one our previous exchanges of you getting pissy and being as such, you can be viewed in your self bumped thread wearing the word out.. Lol coming from you that is the funny :lol:
www.disclose.tv/forum/eat-this-and-chok ... 6-150.html

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 7:06 am » by *WillEase*

Constabul wrote:Edit:
Talk about homophobia. I don't even have to search for one our previous exchanges of you getting pissy and being as such, you can be viewed in your self bumped thread wearing the word out.. Lol coming from you that is the funny :lol:
eat-this-and-choke-salmond-you-fat-pedo-protector-t67156-150.html

Oh pleeeaaasssseeee don't get him started on that stupid fuck'n thread again!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 am » by Malogg

Oh deer did I upset someone , come on take some you dish it out enough lol

:wink:

Bend over , take some ahaha
Last edited by Malogg on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 7:18 am » by Constabul

Certainly, Apologies will. :)
In being accused of being something, when the accuser obviously has those vary same issues. Is hard not to address.
Never have I been as I was just accused and insulted to be. Have seen some nice members leave because of true homophobes like canubis, and malogg/the watcher.

Obviously they are the only 'members' who contribute to that thread, with few exceptions.

Canubis/gaynubis was a funny episode but vary unnecessary.

Malogg and the watcher are twits. Watcher threatened to leave the forums recently, over a stupid issue, and did not keep their word. whatever, they were stupid in throwing that about like it mattered.
Post if you like, come to enjoy simple as that.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 7:45 am » by Malogg

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.a ... JO190v1_WS

Coconut Oil Touted as Alzheimer's Remedy

Here you go Thewatcher

:cheers:

LOl easy to see some of the grumpy old gits around here got the hump from your post .

Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 7:53 am » by Malogg

Constabul wrote:Certainly, Apologies will. :)
In being accused of being something, when the accuser obviously has those vary same issues. Is hard not to address.
Never have I been as I was just accused and insulted to be. Have seen some nice members leave because of true homophobes like canubis, and malogg/the watcher.

Obviously they are the only 'members' who contribute to that thread, with few exceptions.

Canubis/gaynubis was a funny episode but vary unnecessary.

Malogg and the watcher are twits. Watcher threatened to leave the forums recently, over a stupid issue, and did not keep their word. whatever, they were stupid in throwing that about like it mattered.
Post if you like, come to enjoy simple as that.

Is it ? you can not stand the fact I hate and expose pedo's / pedo lovers .

No need to say anything .

You know certain folk are watching everything on the net these days , can not think why . :headscratch:

:lol:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 10:00 am » by Seahawk

Domdabears wrote:God damn.

I missed all of the OF (s)

Hahaha I only got 3

Lol. Yeah, me too. Derrrrrrr....

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 1:32 pm » by Cwmman

i cant remember how many i counted :headscratch:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 2:09 pm » by Thewatcher

Constabul wrote:
Malogg wrote:
Lol c*nTstuble you got another f@rt stuck on your wee brain as well as homophobia ahaha

Nice wee book I seen somewhere written by an " Alexander Lowen " that just could not help myself but think of your need to read such a book .

:think: can not seem to remember lol the books name but prolly sure it has no real value of knowing to the likes of me but gee the book sure went on about folk like you .

ffffff's all 6 guess that is just luck .

What the fuck are you babbling about?
Besides the fact that the little diddy posted in the OP is more about How the brain processes information and the short cuts it takes. It has nothing to do with Alzheimer, or any form of dementia. Only illustrating what level of moron you/the watcher are.

You can insult me all you like, you can throw about terms like homophobia about, but when put to the trolls test, You not I, throw terms like faggot about.
freudian slip much?

Edit:
eat-this-and-choke-salmond-you-fat-pedo-protector-t67156-150.html

Moron oh dear your trying every insult now just to make yourself look good. Your having a nightmare in this thread just go and crawl back under whatever you emerged from.
:lol:

I was going to delete my account for having a nightmare myself in a thread but instead of taking the easy option and opening a new account I seen were I went wrong and apologized to a very well respected poster on here, that matter is behind us now as my apology was accepted so you mentioning that when it has been and gone makes you look like a bit of a tool. Everybody is not perfect like you consta :bullshit:

At least the respected posters on here have took the thread for what it is worth, i do not know why it is called the alzheimers eye test to be honest and that really is irrelevant it's just a bit of light hearted fun like other posts on here.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

PreviousNext