The Azheimer's Eye Test !!!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 pm » by Thewatcher

Seahawk100 wrote:Right Brain |||||||||||| 46%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 50%

:think:

Well it proves your much more balanced than me put it that way, but i suppose you have to being a mod :lol:

Don't forget though folk's it gives you an explanation of your result's underneath your score.

:cheers: for taking the time out to complete, i find my own result interesting on the basis i use more of my left side of my brain even though i'm right handed. :headscratch:

:cheers:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 pm » by Seahawk

That's the way we're wired. heheh. Right side of the brain controls left hand, left side of the brain controls right hand- so it makes sense. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 am » by E6722maj

Cwmman wrote:Image

ha ha :alien51:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 12:33 am » by Shemagh

I love this site, I've been so caught up with the effing answers, I've forgotten what the effing question was!!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 12:38 am » by Thewatcher

Ironman you should've left your post on, you were right, how many L's are there in Alzheimer's. :lol:

I would've sworn i had an L in that title, but there is not :headscratch:

I even went back to edit it when you said, oh dear maybe i have alzheimers. :help:

Anyway Ironman you should've left your post on, you were right how many L's are there in Alzheimer's.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:flop:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 am » by Thewatcher

Shemagh wrote:I love this site, I've been so caught up with the effing answers, I've forgotten what the effing question was!!

:lol: :lol:

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 6:04 am » by Constabul

Malogg wrote:
Constabul wrote:Certainly, Apologies will. :)
In being accused of being something, when the accuser obviously has those vary same issues. Is hard not to address.
Never have I been as I was just accused and insulted to be. Have seen some nice members leave because of true homophobes like canubis, and malogg/the watcher.

Obviously they are the only 'members' who contribute to that thread, with few exceptions.

Canubis/gaynubis was a funny episode but vary unnecessary.

Malogg and the watcher are twits. Watcher threatened to leave the forums recently, over a stupid issue, and did not keep their word. whatever, they were stupid in throwing that about like it mattered.
Post if you like, come to enjoy simple as that.

Is it ? you can not stand the fact I hate and expose pedo's / pedo lovers .

No need to say anything .

Thewatcher wrote:Moron oh dear your trying every insult now just to make yourself look good. Your having a nightmare in this thread just go and crawl back under whatever you emerged from.
:lol:

I was going to delete my account for having a nightmare myself in a thread but instead of taking the easy option and opening a new account I seen were I went wrong and apologized to a very well respected poster on here, that matter is behind us now as my apology was accepted so you mentioning that when it has been and gone makes you look like a bit of a tool. Everybody is not perfect like you consta :bullshit:

At least the respected posters on here have took the thread for what it is worth, i do not know why it is called the alzheimers eye test to be honest and that really is irrelevant it's just a bit of light hearted fun like other posts on here.

Thewatcher wrote:
willease666 wrote:
Constabul wrote:Edit:
Talk about homophobia. I don't even have to search for one our previous exchanges of you getting pissy and being as such, you can be viewed in your self bumped thread wearing the word out.. Lol coming from you that is the funny :lol:
eat-this-and-choke-salmond-you-fat-pedo-protector-t67156-150.html

:clapper:

Oh pleeeaaasssseeee don't get him started on that stupid fuck'n thread again!

Will, I have to disagree with you there, how is that thread stupid when it clearly is supporting justice for a disabled child being abused for years :headscratch: c'mon thought you were better than that.

Thewatcher wrote:To criticize Malogg's post's makes you look very silly as many poster's cannot deny the fact they enjoy Malogg's creative post's.

He put's humour into post's that are serious without crossing the line and that is very hard to achieve, so to criticize him is hilarious. :lol:

:clapper:

:rtft:
Ive complied all these quotes to address this all at one time, since you both are a bit slow, and ultimately it is directed to the both of you.

1. Watcher, above you make the case of making a post to have "just a bit of light hearted fun like other posts on here."
You are obviously a moron, as my comments in Your post was just that. YOU took it as insult and acted a little bitch crying about topics and content of posts. Your Problem not mine. :roll:

2. Malogg/Watcher, As to maloggs long running self bumped post, that all in all, the two of you are the only real participants beyond a few exceptions. No one has mentioned pedos in this thread other then you two.
I really havent looked to see if watcher is this way, But I know malogg is. Which is unintelligent, nor was he taught any civility. Obvious failure from his parents, and indicative of limited reasoning skills.
Homosexuality is not pedophilia, and
Faggot is a homosexual slur. Not a slur against pedos.. you fucking morons.
:think: :lol:
3. Malogg accusing me of homophobia. To me is little less different then someone claiming I'm a racist.
I have homosexual family members as i have interracial marriages in my family. I'm nether racist, or homophobic.

4. When you use slurs against the people you do, you are in actuality showing your level of vocabulary intelligence, and make yourselves look like fools. The actions of the one you spotlight speak for themselves, Tho so do your comments. :look:

5. Magoo, I do not care what you post, or what you expose. At least know the meanings of the words you use, and try to educate yourself that homosexuals and pedos are two separate things.
Use of the word faggot has been used against homosexuals male and female longer then either one of use have been alive. You sir are a moron. But ignorance is curable. Give it a try.

Lastly, ive not claimed to be perfect, and to be honest at times i can be quite bigoted. That is a big difference then being racist or homophobic. Which seemingly you two both are.. (Homophobic). There are rules about such things, not that the rules are written in stone.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 6:33 am » by Malogg

:sleep:
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 pm » by Malogg

Constabul ~
Ive complied all these quotes to address this all at one time, since you both are a bit slow, and ultimately it is directed to the both of you.

1. Watcher, above you make the case of making a post to have "just a bit of light hearted fun like other posts on here."
You are obviously a moron, as my comments in Your post was just that. YOU took it as insult and acted a little bitch crying about topics and content of posts. Your Problem not mine.

2. Malogg/Watcher, As to maloggs long running self bumped post, that all in all, the two of you are the only real participants beyond a few exceptions. No one has mentioned pedos in this thread other then you two.
I really havent looked to see if watcher is this way, But I know malogg is. Which is unintelligent, nor was he taught any civility. Obvious failure from his parents, and indicative of limited reasoning skills.
Homosexuality is not pedophilia, and Faggot is a homosexual slur. Not a slur against pedos.. you fucking morons.

3. Malogg accusing me of homophobia. To me is little less different then someone claiming I'm a racist.
I have homosexual family members as i have interracial marriages in my family. I'm nether racist, or homophobic.

4. When you use slurs against the people you do, you are in actuality showing your level of vocabulary intelligence, and make yourselves look like fools. The actions of the one you spotlight speak for themselves, Tho so do your comments.

5. Magoo, I do not care what you post, or what you expose. At least know the meanings of the words you use, and try to educate yourself that homosexuals and pedos are two separate things.
Use of the word faggot has been used against homosexuals male and female longer then either one of use have been alive. You sir are a moron. But ignorance is curable. Give it a try.

Lastly, ive not claimed to be perfect, and to be honest at times i can be quite bigoted. That is a big difference then being racist or homophobic. Which seemingly you two both are.. (Homophobic). There are rules about such things, not that the rules are written in stone.

..........................................................................................................
:lol:

Dude you are prolly right about self bumped a few thousand times going over n over the thread and checking WTF video's these trolls have had removed from youtube by mass reporting them .

But no you are wrong about it as I have linked the thread on facebook in many groups not just anti child abuse groups but any where I can post it ahahahaha so maybe you could change self bumped to SPAMMED as much as poss and alot of other folk have shared the link which was the main purpose of the creation of the thread .

Maybe useless to you and does your nut in as folk have moaned about Wills space anomalies thread which I happen to love myself but it is to each and every person's own liking or interest what they look at on the net .

See Constablu I do not hold grudges with folk on the net unless they are against anti child abuse campaigners or trolls that attack the victim's etc .

I only have had a go at you due to the way you have grumped out at other members here and myself at times lol if you can not see that I post what I find folk need to be having a wee look at which is hidden from them from not been published MS etc

As for my smart ass reply's and winding up gif's etc it is for fun so do not take things to heart as you must be bothered to have written the above .

Lighten up dude I have no enemies on DTV at least I hope not although fkn Gormless has created an account here but my guess he will not stay long after been exposed on the Hollie thread for the sh1te bag he is .

Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Previous