THE ''BASH THE U.S. SYSTEM'' THREAD

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 pm » by The57ironman

...an ''EASTER'' vacation..?...for how F'N long..?...Image

On Thursday evening, Reid got unanimous consent to vote Friday on final confirmation of Michelle Friedland to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit and David Weil to be administrator of the Department of Labor’s wage and hour division. But now he will move those votes to Monday, April 28, when the Senate is schedule to return from an Easter break.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/s ... z2yaLs4EYK

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 4:03 pm » by Boondox681

hey buddddy :flop:

i used to be infuriated with the u.s. and it.s gov't.....
now i'm just embarrassed.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 4:11 pm » by Flipper

I had something really bad to say about the USA. But after watching Emma Blackery on youtube, I think I need therapy. I mean really, I been watching her for the last f**king 21 hours. Oh crap she is from England.... Well carry on. :bang;

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm » by The57ironman

.....ugh...Image

Attorney: School's overreaction to pocket knife may destroy teen's future

An Ohio high school student is fighting to save his dream of serving in the Army after his school found a folding pocket knife in his car and had him jailed. Jordan Wiser, a senior at Ashtabula County Technical School in Jefferson, was charged in December with illegal conveyance of a weapon - a three-inch pocket knife - onto school grounds. In addition to the knife, which he uses in EMT training, authorities also found an Airsoft gun during the search of his vehicle.

.........Image

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 6:38 pm » by Clearized1

The original idea/fundamentals of the U.S. system were a tremendously great idea....however as the saying goes...."Absolute power corrupts absolutely". I feel the system has become over abused and infiltrated with corruption...lies....and control issues.
I agree with Boondox.... as my infuriation has quickly faded to embarrassment.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 pm » by Opalserpent

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 17, 2014 5:18 am » by Mydogma

Upload to Disclose.tv

amazing video, I don't think Obama liked this doctor!
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 17, 2014 5:24 am » by Evildweeb

Opalserpent wrote:

To Opalserpent:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Talk about wrapping it up in a nutshell.

LMAO

PMSL.

Hard to believe that something like that could be both funny and not-so-funny at the same time.

:flop:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 pm » by The57ironman

...from Drudge :mrcool:

High school senior forms petition with over ONE THOUSAND signatures against Michele Obama speaking at their high school graduation 'because it would overshadow the students' big day'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2zRJN72vP

www.assholesamongus.com

Writer

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 8:38 pm » by Shikaze

First off an apology for a probably too long post.
Second off, to give this post sense, I should admit that I am a so-called rpg-er, that means, I collaborately write stories with other people online, where each person controls one or more different characters to write a story.
After this prelude, I will just copy and paste something I had one of my chars say to another char and seriously, I couldn't bash the USA more if I wanted to. And I do want...

"... politics is a lot like a schoolyard. Germany and the Axis were the biggest bullies and finally, the other kids weren't taking their shit anymore and gave them a fully deserved beatdown. But you see, there is something like a schoolyard pecking order and now that the bullies were gone, there were others rising. Two different factions, we and the Russians with their communism idea. And each one of these bullies had his cronies to do their bidding or be beaten up, get the lunch money taken away and so on. Hell, we made our cronies beat each other up when we felt like it. If you find the time google Vietnam War to see what I mean. Or Afghanistan, was the Russians Vietnam. Oh and these guys who flew into the Twin Towers, you sure have heard of that incident? When the Russians were in Afghanistan, we gave the partisans, the Mujahedin, money and weapons to fight them. Made a movie about what heroes they are and how right they were to defend their home turf against overpowered invaders who tried to bomb the noble natives into oblivion, Rambo III. Ain't it funny now to watch the movie? It is still up to date, just that we are the Russians now.
And when the Russians decided that they had enough of this stupid game named communism and became a democracy as well - not because we heroically forced them to, but because their economy was cracking due to the rat race of mutuallly assured destruction, their economy skyrocketed. But what were we to do with all our weaponry that was rusting? What every economist does with shelf huggers - throw them out cheap, at the flimsiest of excuse. Weapon production makes up a sizeable chunk of the GSP and well, we were in a recession as well, so we damn needed a few wars.
And that, dear Steve, basically means that *we* are the biggest bullies in the schoolyard now. Until somebody decides that they are not taking our shit anymore. So nothing has changed once more, just that we are the Germans now."

PS:
The57ironman, if you can guess, which character said that, you win an internet cookie.

Next