The Battle Of L.A. 1942

Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 2:00 pm » by Aardvaaks

Yes reckon it was the 'Aurora UFO Incident' in Texas, Ufohunters did a good programme on the event :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 2:18 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

nihilgeist wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

thanx nihilgeist

Initiate

PostWed May 05, 2010 2:18 pm » by G3n3sis

The ufo is from Germany. :flop:
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 12:03 am » by Nihilgeist

zegtelzegtel wrote:
nihilgeist wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

thanx nihilgeist

Not a problem. I've had this saved in my playlist on youtube for a while now. Gives some sense of what it may have been like. The wailing air-raid siren is exhilerating enough for me. I love that sound...
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

jetxvii

PostThu May 06, 2010 12:10 am » by jetxvii

nihilgeist wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:
nihilgeist wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

thanx nihilgeist

Not a problem. I've had this saved in my playlist on youtube for a while now. Gives some sense of what it may have been like. The wailing air-raid siren is exhilerating enough for me. I love that sound...

me too, it puts a primordial fear into your soul, but also I like it...

WEIRD!

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 6:00 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

nihilgeist wrote:. The wailing air-raid siren is exhilerating enough for me. I love that sound...

I knew it, I saw it in your avatars eyes.. :P
The siren of the polish crash location is fucking awesome and creapy...

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 11:04 am » by -Marduk-

The clips are from the radio show „Open Mind with Bill Jenkins“. That was a show similar to Art Bell's Coast to Coast but aired during the 1980's on KABC radio station in Los Angeles.

AUDIO CLIP 1 – Deforest Kelley and Battle of Los Angeles - 1986
Actor DeForest Kelley (1920-1999 – dr. McCoy from Star Trek) speaks that he watched Battle of Los Angeles incident back in 1942 from the Long Beach. He describes it at „tiny little white lights way up in the sky that looked as the little formation of some sort but extremly on high altitude“.
Deforest Kelley Audio

AUDIO CLIP 2 – Caller George give his first-hand account on Battle of Los Angeles – 1986
Caller George says in the same show (where DeForest Kelley was interviewed) that he witnessed Battle of Los Angeles too. At the time he was member of 94th Fight Squadron stationed in Long Beach.
History of the unit available here: http://gotips.net/history.html where it states „Expecting to see action in the Pacific the squadron readied for deployment in Long Beach in 1942“.

Anyway George says that he saw the objects in question. He believed that they were airplanes altough he adds that airplanes were not officialy in the air during that time. He says that he saw objects flying over head. He could see the "wing contuor" of the objects thanks to ground lights. He estimates they were 10-15.000 feet high flying from North-West to South-East. George adds that only airplanes that had wing contour like that at the time were the japanese Zero and P-43 airplanes. He don't think that they were american planes in question. Bill Jenkins comments on that that „Japanese had no way to get their air planes there“.
Eyewitness George Audio

VIDEO – John Wayne gives different view about Battle of Los Angeles
Steven Spielberg speaks about this connection with John Wayne because he wanted to hire him for the role General Stilwell in the movie 1941 (based on Battle of Los Angeles). After John Wayne has read the script of the movie „1941“ he was outraged. He told to Spielberg „It was not even accurate. I was arround when those fake bombs fall out of the sky. There was no panic in Los Angeles. There was some news reports on the radio and that was about it“.
John Wayne Video
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Previous