The Beast of Revelation Revealed At Last!

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 pm » by Harbin

eliakim wrote:
harbin wrote:All the bible code bullshit is just bullshit, reinforcing the same old memes with the same old memes.Revelations is the work and word of Satan.

"Perception is an illusion that as no basis in reality" from Sacred Words

HaSatan is the accuser and adversary of God harbin, you are doing a good job.

:lol:
I enjoy your posts and the sentiments in your posts, mostly, but not that last one.
The works of the Christ and and Book of Revelation are separate things.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:40 pm » by Eliakim

Who did Abba send to counteract the beast? You will find her in Rev 12 plus in many other OT prophecies.

"A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head." Rev 12

Time for SOLAR CARE....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 pm » by Eliakim

harbin wrote:
I enjoy your posts and the sentiments in your posts, mostly, but not that last one.
The works of the Christ and and Book of Revelation are separate things.

Harbin there is good and less good in most books.

The Creator did not give the whole truth to one nation or culture because he knows the weakness of man who has not healed himself.

Through healing people let go of anything that can harm humanity. Through healing ascension comes to be.

The ancient Tibetans were correct, planet earth will become the healing planet of the cosmos.

Come join the party.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 pm » by Harbin

What Abba do you speak of ?
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:54 pm » by The57ironman

quote:.......The Creator did not give the whole truth

.....we are each going to have to figure it out for ourselves.....

Professor Chris Williams says a solution to the climate crisis requires a restructuring of the global economy

Image.....just buy more red shoes..

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm » by Eliakim

harbin wrote:What Abba do you speak of ?

The God that Christ spoke of.

Abba the heavenly Father.

Christ and his mother led me to him.

Ascension came to be.

I was reborn in the true sense of the teachings of the Christ that the Church never understood.

Nothing to do with Baptism and all to do with the ascent of the Tree of Life in paradise.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm » by Eliakim

the57ironman wrote:quote:.......The Creator did not give the whole truth

.....we are each going to have to figure it out for ourselves.....

Completion of truth does exist when you find it within yourself. That is why Christ taught to seek within for the Kingdom of God.

'The meaning of life is to work out the meaning of life' from Sacred Words

Everyone as a divine purpose for being and when they find that out it is awesome.

I was sent to do it the hard way, so that I could help others to do it the easy way, and cut short the journey so that there can be many Sons of God at his right hand.

The spoils of war are being shared with the spiritually strong.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm » by Truthdefender

There are so many flaws with this interpretation that I will actuall have to study and present it as he did. Just more anti-Israel propaganda. You can't just evaluate Revelation without evaluating those earlier passages of which revs is the finale:

Isaiah 28:9-10 (New King James Version)
9 “ Whom will he teach knowledge?
And whom will he make to understand the message?
Those just weaned from milk?
Those just drawn from the breasts?
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept,
Line upon line, line upon line,
Here a little, there a little.”

While Israel will face judgement, the purpose is to save a remnant of the Jews who will accept Jesus as the Messiah. This essay seems to leave out the following Prophecies
where God says these are the true Israelites in the land now. Ameteurs!!

Isaiah 435
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, `Give them up!’ and to the south, `Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-

Jeremiah 23:3-6“I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord. “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteousness."

And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men’s hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find [him], if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, [even] in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God [is] a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them. Deuteronomy 4:27-31

And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. Isaiah 11:11-12

For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. Jeremiah 30:3

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and [for] my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. Joel 3:1-3

In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: Amos 9:11

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause [you] to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced, [and] are inhabited. Ezekiel 36:24,33-35

So then by your contention, that these are not the real Jews, then that implies a second group of "real" Jews making an influx to Israel. Do you think that the armies of Islam encamped on all sides would accept or treat these new Jews and different?

Psalm 83 – A Prayer concerning the Arab Confederacy
(vss. 1-5) “O God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still. For,
behold, Thine enemies make an uproar; And those who hate Thee have exalted themselves.
They make shrewd plans against Thy people, And conspire together against Thy treasured
ones. They have said, ‘Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel
be remembered no more.’ For they have conspired together with one mind; Against Thee do they
make a covenant. . . .” NAS

This is the true beast of Revelation:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Walid/gog.htm
Last edited by Truthdefender on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 pm » by Eliakim

Previous