The Before Life...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 am » by Newearthman

Who do you think you were and what were you doing before this life?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 am » by Aragajag

I was Ceaser, Cleopatra, Mohammed(wont go there), a couple of Pharaohs, Joan of Arc just to name a few. Seems every psychic chick I took out had been one of the above, none of them had a bastard of a life like a galley slave.

I dont discount reincarnation but be damned if I can remember any past lifes.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 11:08 am » by Tjahzi

i was osho,

chillin' & some meditating in my gardens. quite relaxing!

Initiate

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 11:18 am » by Stratosfear

I believe I held the exalted position of Cleaner of the Kings Highways in the 12th century - i.e, shovelling the shit off the roads!
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 2:50 pm » by Funnyman46

My girl says I was a Dick! lol But I suspect that comes from my constant barage of comments about the television shows she watches; Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars and other forms of Blah blah blah. lol
Me, I was an earthworm trying to find a clear path to safety.
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:01 pm » by Mozi!!a

before me it was me again.repetitionrepetitionrepetition :vomit:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm » by Septeloid

I can remember standing in a dark space, but unlike being in a darkened room, I could see everything around me and the blackness had dimension. There was another person standing to my right, and like me, he was waiting to be born into the physical world. There was an older person with us who could possibly be a guide, since he stayed with us until we left and answered my questions. In front of us and approximately 30 degrees below us, we could see the Earth with the facial images of two couples. I asked who those people were whose images appeared on the Earth and he replied that they were going to be our parents. The older man conveyed to us that it was time to go. The other person standing next to me walked forward and disappeared from my sight. I was told that it was my turn and I walked forward.....

http://paranormal.about.com/library/wee ... 10600a.htm
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 7:45 pm » by Newearthman

I feel like I was part of a society like we had 10 000 years ago that was advanced and lived in harmony with the planet and universe. I was more connected with the universal internet and probly had my own space ship. I feel like life and death where more connected to our understanding and was not a big deal because we could remember all of our past lives and our purpose in living.