eve in the bible was tempted by the devil

the serpent REPTILE

IF YOUR GOING TO QUOTE THE BIBLE AT LEAST READ IT FIRST

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 6:47 pm » by Boondox681

the serpent REPTILE

and not just a reptile..
a TALKING reptile.
wow.i'd have to call a talking reptile a reptilian or reptoid.
peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 pm » by Mochon

Simple quiestion harry...have you seen god?i havent.
Have you even seen a video of god,or an angel flying around?...ive seen ufos...please people how many of you saw god and how many of you saw an ufo?

If this is all bullshit why did the vatican accepted et life?
r u a priest or something?
Dude most of the ufo posts or space weather posts or sacred geometry posts r backed with a least,little science or proof....so where r yours?
Im not against god or the idea..im against being told what i bellive is a way of running,cuasei have given myself the time and the right to doubt and to think...what about you?so whats the truth?ill tell you...the truth is neither you nor i know the truth....i feel it easier to belive in what you r told than to look yourself for somehting to belive....i feel you r the one running away,after giving your life to god and finding out that maybe...god is not what you think or in your case i guess what you were told....so its SAFER to hold on to what we dont know and cant take for granted..(religion)to what we can research,investigate,develop....
Do you belive in scientific facts?or is it herecy?
the only bit of truth here dear harry is that we been lied to....did you know that the old pagan temples in middle east r todays churches...and most of the temples built(by any religion)modern and not so modern religions serve the function of amplifying your counsiusness?
did you knw the church stole those places after killing or converting pagan belivers and claimed them as theirs?bult with a purpose different than the use they have today....there r many dark pages in religion,more than you know....and it plays an amazing role in our life and society...man im not attacking your ideas or belifes,i belive in open discussion and debate,and i try to keep an open mind to ideas or possibilities...there is deffinetly a spiritual side on life...the focus were giving to it it what is fucked up....

Initiate

PostThu Apr 29, 2010 1:49 am » by Purebase

now hear me out... i myself cannot deny the fact that our universe is far too huge to rule out alien life.. with that said i am a believer of ET's.
however i am also compeled to believe that something greater than us is responsible for the vastness of it all...

some people will swear they seen god , or jebus (sorry had to), or mary ...or the devil himself. are they lying? who really knows.
some people will say they seen ufo, or little grey men, green blue purple ..whatever
are they lying?...who really knows.

my point is there is a little term in our language called TULPAS.
And it means that if a story is told for enough time to make believers than the forms and entities in question begin to actually exist. see what im saying is we are making our own reality folks. there is no real need for any proof aslong as there are believers.

lochness monster , bigfoot. god, aliens, ghosts, etc....ALL FORMS OF TULPAS.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Previous