The belief in Aliens and lizard people are for those who RUN

Initiate

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm » by Harryjackson

The belief in Aliens and lizard people is nothing more than fear of the Truth.
Its in a way a method the cowardly mind runs from reality and seeks some other false truth to comfort its fear.

God is Truth. The evil one is real also. The people of the past can help you to find your way.You must first seek the Christ in yourself. We ALL have this Christ,men and women.
The satan will do anything to keep you from seeking it.He will use fear and aliens nonesense with lizard madness,or guilt and the bullshit that you are a sinner and God hates you. Its ALL lies.

Do not fear the darkness. Seek the Christ. Jesus the man new this,and he taught this to those who would listen.This is why Jesus he said the world hated him first. He Told The Truth.

Ask Seek Knock.

God Bless You All.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 pm » by Beerthirty

:o your kidding, right? :o
Everyone believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:32 pm » by Christomite

You fucking moron.You really think your going to win people over like this.Your post is one of the most ridiculous and hypocritical posts I've ever read.Can you prove your truth to me?judaism,islam and christianity is the worship of the same God yet each condems the other to eternal pain and misery..All denominations are the same religion,yet each condemns the other to eternal pain and misery.This has been demonstrated with the different sects murdering eachother in the millions for thousands of years.Now tell me....is that truth.......Ignorant fuck.You don't see ufologist killing in the name of greys do ya?The bible has been edited and omitted to suite different leaders personal political agendas since it was "created." Tobias, Judith, the Wisdom of Solomon, Baruch, and Maccabees,First Esdras, Second Esdras, Epistle of Jeremiah, Susanna, Bel and the Dragon, Prayer of Manasseh, Prayer of Azariah, and Laodiceans .Also scrapped...the book of enoch,book of mary,and the book of judas.The dead sea scrolls and much more.The real Jesus was not only a teacher, he was a guru and was more like a new age yogi than what your religion has edited him to be.If you really love Jesus than why do you worship a manufactured Christ.Kick rocks dickhead...you have no business preaching here.
Last edited by Christomite on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 pm » by Rahkriga

harryjackson wrote:The belief in Aliens and lizard people is nothing more than fear of the Truth.
Its in a way a method the cowardly mind runs from reality and seeks some other false truth to comfort its fear.
God is Truth. The evil one is real also. The people of the past can help you to find your way.You must first seek the Christ in yourself. We ALL have this Christ,men and women.
The satan will do anything to keep you from seeking it.He will use fear and aliens nonesense with lizard madness,or guilt and the bullshit that you are a sinner and God hates you. Its ALL lies.
Do not fear the darkness. Seek the Christ. Jesus the man new this,and he taught this to those who would listen.This is why Jesus he said the world hated him first. He Told The Truth.
Ask Seek Knock.
God Bless You All.

You put down someone elses belief to lift up your belief? How about you tell those deaf guys that got molested in GOD'S HOUSE to not fear the darkness. Is this is what they mean by "being touch by God"?? Your the one that is scared. Your so scared, all you can do is repeat what has been told to you. Your opinion and point of view never leaves that box. And any concept that is not is that box, you deem as being evil. Who was Satan? Was he not the most beautiful angel? Was he not named "The bearer of light"? What do people that have near death experiences say they see most of the time?? LIGHT!! See, these concepts come from a book called "The Bible"...heard of it? Why does this get thrown out of the window for "your belief"? I dont believe in the bible, but the strange thing is, Ive read it more times than most believers but I actually question what I am reading unbiasedly. Ill say it again..UNBIASEDLY. You cant pick and choose parts of the bible, and form an opinion from bits and pieces that are regurgitated to you by someone that doesn't understand it themselves man...you'll come off contradictory every time!

John 13 21

When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me. 22

Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake. 23

Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24

Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake. 25

He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Ahhh..the contradictions...

This is from your book...your Bible. Jesus has a young boy "lying on Jesus' breast ".

Now you know why the priests are doing what they are doing.

Be careful that the "Light of God" isnt so bright that you cant see what is going on my friend

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm » by Allreadydead

The belief in Aliens and lizard people is nothing more than fear of the Truth.

Ask Seek Knock.

God Bless You All.

Ah, the good old 'TRUTH', the poor abused thing, the most maligned expression in history, apart from prehaps, 'Oh God!', You see, the TRUTH has been used to commit some of the most awful, bloody, terrible, dreadful etc (I think you get the picture..) incidents in the entire history of the human race.

Everyone has abused it - they have gone to war on the strength of it, they took innocent men, women and children and burnt them alive in it's name, they tortured human's using racks, iron-maidens (not the rock group!) weights and chains,they gouged out eyes and cut off limbs, they invaded countries and murdered, tortured and raped, committed theft and and when (if anyone dared ask - why?) they proclaimed because IT'S THE TRUTH!

and that was just the Christian version of the TRUTH!................

There are lots more 'versions' of the good ole 'TRUTH' out there, I think most people can make up their own lists, horrifying isn't it?

The real truth has long since ran away from humanity, it's probably in hiding somewhere, and like old Bin Larden, no-one seems to be able to find it again - maybe the FBI should put it on the 'Most wanted Listing'.

I won't make any quotes about the truth, that's been done by far more intelligent people, and there are even websites dedicated to such quotes: e.g.

http://www.10ktruth.com/the_quotes/truth.htm

Yeah, it's a funny old thing, that 'TRUTH' - it's more felixable than an epileptic snakes arse!

and just about as difficult to find!
Last edited by Allreadydead on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 pm » by TheDuck

harryjackson wrote:The belief in Aliens and lizard people is nothing more than fear of the Truth.

Ask Seek Knock.

God Bless You All.

Then pray tell what were those hundreds of luminous things flying over my house on May 6th?

Was that an illusion from Satan? :bang;

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm » by Sonofgod

Ask Seek Knock.

God Bless You All.

It is people like you that give christians like myself a bad rep :bang; !!! I seek jesus :sunny: but i seek aliens aswell :alien: Believing in God and Jesus shouldnt mean you dont believe in aliens. The religous system is corrupted like any other business these days. But ones belief will not be judged by another man but by only god himself. I pray that you spend more time paying more attention to the people of the past and who and what it was they were being tought by.(noah,enoch,moses,solomon,ect...) God is real and jesus was a saviour. But so are the little fuckers that numbed my body and hijacked my ass :shooting:

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 pm » by TheDuck

sonofgod wrote:

Ask Seek Knock.

God Bless You All.

It is people like you that give christians like myself a bad rep :bang; !!! I seek jesus :sunny: but i seek aliens aswell :alien: Believing in God and Jesus shouldnt mean you dont believe in aliens. The religous system is corrupted like any other business these days. But ones belief will not be judged by another man but by only god himself. I pray that you spend more time paying more attention to the people of the past and who and what it was they were being tought by.(noah,enoch,moses,solomon,ect...) God is real and jesus was a saviour. But so are the little fuckers that numbed my body and hijacked my ass :shooting:

Can you recollect this then?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 6:29 pm » by Lowsix

lol @ all the righteous indignation.

rowr.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 6:31 pm » by Boondox681

after seeing so many people die in the name of god,and not satan...
maybe we're worshiping the wrong entity.
just sayin'
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Next