the bermuda triangle (cracked)

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 2:01 am » by Bilbow

i think i've found the reason of how the bermuda triangle came about.

first bit of information i got from a post by Kris75, and here is the link from his post:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/indigochil ... d=download

the man in this radio download reads from transcript of an interview with a reptilian, if you listen from the minute 37.20 the supposed reptilian tells of a war between ancient aliens which wiped out the dinosaurs. in the interview the rep says that the one of the sides decides to use a massive untried weapon and that it explodes in middle america.

next i will give this link to a video added by a member called Uforeportive, here is the link: Ancient Aliens: Mysterious Places Pt 1/3

again i'll give you the point of significance which is at the minute 10.30, i've metioned these times to watch it to get my theory across but you might want listen to all the stuff its an interesting interview and video.

now that is how i think the bermuda triangle and also the zone of silence was born.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 2:02 am » by Bilbow

ah sorry the links havent worked but you can cut and paste.

and i realise that the reptilian interview could be made up

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 2:06 am » by Smokeydog

weres thwe links dude?
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 2:13 am » by Bilbow

sorry chap i cant link it for some reason but if you go to kris75's post he has a link there for the radio bit, its about half way down the ufo's and alien forum page and if you cut and paste the video title in the search bit on dtv's site it will bring up the video
Last edited by Bilbow on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 2:15 am » by Smokeydog

k dude ill go looksey :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 2:27 am » by Crunchy

actually landslides on the sea floor in the bermuda triangle release vast amounts of methain gas
which is what causes all the dissapearing ships and aircraft.

if a ship sails into water bubbling with methain it will sink like a stone
if a plane flys through a cloud of methain gas it will ignite the gas and destroy the aircraft or
confuse/intoxicate the pilot causing the plane to crash.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 2:33 am » by Bilbow

i remember hearing that thoery too, but im just going by the video that i mentioned.

also the methane thoery wouldnt explain about a bit in the video where a pilot flys through a electro static cloud that he claims turned into a vortex, others claimed to have expierienced the static cloud to but not the vortex.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 7:05 am » by Nilm33

crunchy wrote:actually landslides on the sea floor in the bermuda triangle release vast amounts of methain gas
which is what causes all the dissapearing ships and aircraft.

if a ship sails into water bubbling with methain it will sink like a stone
if a plane flys through a cloud of methain gas it will ignite the gas and destroy the aircraft or
confuse/intoxicate the pilot causing the plane to crash.

Many researchers have spent years trying to find any of the thousands of boats and planes gone missing and have found little. dont you think all that debris would show up somewhere on the bottom? THOUSANDS of boats and planes

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 5:49 pm » by Bilbow

also the bomb may have detonated there because its on the equator, the best place to aim for maximum effect would be the centre

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 pm » by Kris75

bilbow wrote:sorry chap i cant link it for some reason but if you go to kris75's post he has a link there for the radio bit,

an-interview-with-a-reptilian-in-sweden-radio-show-11-01-10-t35029.html

:peep: :) :peep:

Next