The Bible Is Just A Record of Extraterrestrial Visitation

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 12:29 am » by Savwafair2012

All these stories all these verses. Replace every angel with Alien and every vision of a chariot with a close encounter.Now that you understand this re-read that beloved book of yours and the story will become quite clear..

Alien's destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah !!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 am » by Boondox681

this is a great show.i have it on disc and i'll put it this way...my wife hates it :D
thanx bro

"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Writer

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 2:29 am » by Scouser

It makes much more sense than a big naked giant in the sky and his little friends with wings.

Writer

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:02 am » by Gordaxl

also the entire "Ancient Aliens" series is about aliens and ufo's in the bible...

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:05 am » by Temps13

just the ticket.after watchin ancient aliens this just what i was looking for.good post
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Writer

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 pm » by Enlil

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 2:10 pm » by Phaeton

Well.. This is what the whole New Age movement is all about isnt it?
For if it were 'aliens' who were behind it all, what value does Christ have?
What value did his sacrifice have?

Surely, you people would recognize the excessive promotion of this concept through all appointed media outlets [discovery, history channel etc etc] Surely you know the time we live in, the bs they are trying to feed us. The owners of aforementioned channels and their ideology, their agenda.
The general deconstruction of the Abrahamic religions and what they teach.

Lets turn this shit around shall we? Instead of angels being aliens, lets theorize aliens are demons.
I can provide you all with material that is just as logical / plausible in regards to that theory.
The comparison with 'alien contact' and 'paranormal contact' is easily made. There are very strong correlations. Personally, I will support the last theory over the first.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 6:52 pm » by Savwafair2012

Jesus Christ was a hybrid alien!!!

The entire artificial insemination of Mary thing should of tipped you off from the start.

:flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 7:05 pm » by Epicfailure

phaeton wrote:Well.. This is what the whole New Age movement is all about isnt it?
For if it were 'aliens' who were behind it all, what value does Christ have?
What value did his sacrifice have?

Surely, you people would recognize the excessive promotion of this concept through all appointed media outlets [discovery, history channel etc etc] Surely you know the time we live in, the bs they are trying to feed us. The owners of aforementioned channels and their ideology, their agenda.
The general deconstruction of the Abrahamic religions and what they teach.

Lets turn this shit around shall we? Instead of angels being aliens, lets theorize aliens are demons.
I can provide you all with material that is just as logical / plausible in regards to that theory.
The comparison with 'alien contact' and 'paranormal contact' is easily made. There are very strong correlations. Personally, I will support the last theory over the first.

dude there isn't even one ounce of physical evidence that Jesus existed....

once you realize that and try to debate people based on fact, it kind of falls short once you realize that there is no evidence doesn't it?

No hairs,

no DNA,

nothing, there is nothing but a book about fables, theories, and mysticism written by paranoid and scared of religions punishments for speaking out against the religions peoples.....

the new age is nothing more than something people like you to use as a catalyst to detriment a name of a more solid theory than the one you believe in:

"an invisible and unproven Sky Jew"

now I am not saying you are wrong and there isn't a giant flying spaghetti monster, but there is absolutely no proof of his existence..... NONE!

and PS. yeah sure Aliens are demons, they have been here several times and shown themselves to the populous of earth those several times and not harmed them in mass am mounts (as proven by us still being here), but yet your Christ and GOD doesn't even have the decency to show their face, or to prove their existence, but is going to come down and kill us all in the end because the bible says they have too??????....

and Aliens are the demons... oh boy!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 pm » by Allreadydead

If God exists, and was loving and beign, and actually cared about man, he would have made women mute.................... :mrgreen:

Next