The Big Business of Cancer

Writer

PostTue Aug 31, 2010 7:16 pm » by Iceblue999

Wow, we're totally being raped from every angle. What the f*ck are we going to do about all this, surely it can't keep going this way for much longer. I know people are waking up, but is it enough?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 pm » by Drjones

iceblue999 wrote:Wow, we're totally being raped from every angle. What the f*ck are we going to do about all this, surely it can't keep going this way for much longer. I know people are waking up, but is it enough?

It definetely is for me mate,you? :wink:

Would just like to add wow,many thanks for the share santaownsyou.If only we had hippocrates institutions in their thousands all over the world to give already sick people a fighting chance,big pharma is a joke.But like we all know now,the current mainstream sickcare is about exactly that,managing symptoms,so that you get drugs to suppress the symptoms and then obviously these drugs are not going to target the real issue in your body,they will solve nothing,in turn you will get more drugs,more problems and so on and so forth KA-CHING...it's about wealth not health...this is what is MAINSTREAM-ie-acceptable :bang; ,whereas REAL methods of human healing,naturopathy using organic wholefoods and juices,traditional chinese medince and Indian Ayurveda herbal medicine is deemed 'alternaitve'...madness...What we really need to do is to take REAL RESPONSIBILITY for our own health first and foremost,the government is in bed with big pharma,they will SELL YOU anything if it makes them a profit and keeps you subservient,docile and in a permanent weakened state.The good news is we do have great products available to us in this day and age,superfoods,superherbs and organic produce,we have the internet to research so there really is no excuse to not be at least trying to live a healthy life,affordably aswell,it's NOT expensive to be healthy if you ditch the bad eating habits,the junk food,alcohol and tobacco,ditch the car if you work close by your home etc,these are the costliest of all forms of consumerism both for human health and the larger environment.We have a world where madness is portrayed to us as being sane..more and more people are seeing through this illusion and about time!!..start with yourself and let the rest take care of itself..The world needs a health revolution..and it's on the way.. :sunny:

Reccomended reading-
http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Wisdom-Ch ... 276&sr=1-2

With his 20 years of herbal expertise, Ron Teeguarden is the man celebrities rely on to improve their energy, put a glow on their skin, even renew their sexual vigor. Here he's written a fine and thorough introduction to the theory and art of tonic herbs. Anyone who's seen Woody Allen's Alice may be a bit leery, but there's more philosophy and science to these herbs than the hocus-pocus that the uninformed may associate them with. As Teeguarden points out, many of these herbs have been in use for more than 5,000 years.

http://www.dragonherbs.com
I've tried many of the products!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 pm » by Santaownsyou

Thanks drjones, what i just don't understand is why we don't put the same money and effort into curing disease that we do treating disease. It's same problem were ever you look in our reality, the problem is the system, and not necessarily the people in it. Take a researcher, they work within the confines of the system for the system. They might have really good intentions that they are helping to fight cancer, but it is the system that directs they're research. And the system has no intentions of curing anything. Whether it is economics, politics, or medicine the systems are all flawed. The profit motivation for all these systems keeps them from being responsible. It's kind of funny when I kid I heard the old adage "Money is the root of all evil" and I never could understand what it meant, but now as an adult I understand it perfectly. If the system is designed to have a profit motivation, then it will only serve to seek that profit, thereby ignoring it's true function, such as medicine for example, and only serve the profit. It's the same story in every aspect of our life. Free energy...not profitable. Cure for anything...not profitable. clean rivers...not profitable. End homelessness....definitely not profitable and needed to scare people into buying into the system. When will the world ever learn that for us ever to get out of this quagmire we must change all the systems?
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 pm » by Drjones

santaownsyou wrote:Thanks drjones, what i just don't understand is why we don't put the same money and effort into curing disease that we do treating disease. It's same problem were ever you look in our reality, the problem is the system, and not necessarily the people in it. Take a researcher, they work within the confines of the system for the system. They might have really good intentions that they are helping to fight cancer, but it is the system that directs they're research. And the system has no intentions of curing anything. Whether it is economics, politics, or medicine the systems are all flawed. The profit motivation for all these systems keeps them from being responsible. It's kind of funny when I kid I heard the old adage "Money is the root of all evil" and I never could understand what it meant, but now as an adult I understand it perfectly. If the system is designed to have a profit motivation, then it will only serve to seek that profit, thereby ignoring it's true function, such as medicine for example, and only serve the profit. It's the same story in every aspect of our life. Free energy...not profitable. Cure for anything...not profitable. clean rivers...not profitable. End homelessness....definitely not profitable and needed to scare people into buying into the system. When will the world ever learn that for us ever to get out of this quagmire we must change all the systems?

ABSOLUTELY mate,could'nt have said it better myself.Many of the people in this system are really good people but are being totally wasted,deceived if you will.For instance my local GP whom i've visited in the past for basic stuff is absolutely brilliant,great listener and never pushes drugs,very caring but i doubt he knows much about real nutrition,herbs and superfoods.Well it took me a long time to come to the realisation of this sytem and how immoral it is...how backward it is!!..All we need to do,maybe all we can do is spend our cash on/support as best we can the real good things in life,things that are healthy and sustainable and more honest..do not support the wreckless institutions like big pharma and genetically engineered food.And read as many natural healthcare books as you can,exercise is crucial also.EVERYONE I know how exercises correctly look absolutely amazing for their given age and i do mean EVERYONE..from 72 year old marathon runners to the girl who does the step class 3 times week...i think just recently it was scientifically validated that endurance exercise shortens telomere length thus expanding human lifespan,but i know it does so much more than that.I've ran the odd marathon myself but am cutting back these days,marathon running is on the extreme side and it's quite a fine line you tread with things like that so not really necessary.I'm quite comfortable now just running half's 13.1 miles is a great workout..80 odd minutes,grand!! My body appreciates that but with a marathon maybe not so much,but everyone is different,i know guys who do Ironman and 50 mile runs no problems regularly :sunny: ..

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm » by Thruster

[youtube]zPgRrlqsTII&feature[/youtube]

Quote from Bill Ryan:

For those who are unaware of Jim's work, he is the inventor of MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) which, according to Jim, two million people worldwide have used to successfully and rapidly treat a range of serious illnesses and other viral conditions - with very little cost and with comparatively little difficulty. I have personally received many testimonies of the apparent benefits of MMS - and witnessed several apparent miracles first-hand.

I had the pleasure of interviewing him again at Thomas Kirschner's house in Southern Germany in January 2010 after Jim had flown to Europe from Africa for a week. Thomas is the editor of the German NEXUS Magazine and has done a huge amount to support and assist Jim. He is also a longstanding friend of Camelot and Avalon.

As you'll see in the video, Jim has been getting some quite remarkable results. He has been very successfully treating hundreds of patients with AIDS and cancer and has collected reports of patients with AIDS being restored to full health within three weeks using a particular protocol which he has developed. He describes what he calls 'MMS 2', which he says works particularly effectively in conjunction with MMS 1 for treating cancer.

Of interest to some of you may be one project (added as an outtake - nothing to do with MMS, and which he's not devoted any time to recently) which is so off-the-wall that it's barely believable, and which I would not believe myself if Jim had not given his word to me that he was reporting his experiences accurately.

That project is an accidental discovery of a chemical - again, chemical - way of transmuting radioactive materials to (a) eliminate all traces of radioactivity within three days and (b) create as a by-product a residue of precious metals that produces a profit of about $1000 (over costs) per ton of radioactive material processed.

The process features slow, high-temperature burning using particular chemical agents. I include that here as a teaser. Anyone with any understanding of mainstream physics or chemistry will of course know that this is [supposed to be] quite impossible. You can hear the anecdote at the end of the video.

A lovely soundbite, also added as an outtake, was my asking Jim what had happened to his hat. He said he had stopped wearing it in Africa because it made him "too easy to recognize", and that not wearing it might give him an extra few seconds to escape someone wanting to shoot him. We then had a very funny conversation about whether or not I should follow his example.

Besides presenting some information that might be extremely valuable for anyone who is seriously ill, the video is also great fun for anyone who loves and respects Jim and his remarkable work. Enjoy :)

http://projectavalon.net/jim_humble.html

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm » by Santaownsyou

Can you imagine if you were able to harness the infrastructure of big pharma , big medicine, and agro business and point them towards nutrition, and curing disease, I bet there would not be any sickness left within a few short years. My seventy three year old father has been plagued by open wounds on his legs for the last couple of years and i got him to try turmeric capsules and his legs are starting to get better.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 01, 2010 12:01 pm » by Drjones

santaownsyou wrote:Can you imagine if you were able to harness the infrastructure of big pharma , big medicine, and agro business and point them towards nutrition, and curing disease, I bet there would not be any sickness left within a few short years. My seventy three year old father has been plagued by open wounds on his legs for the last couple of years and i got him to try turmeric capsules and his legs are starting to get better.

Turneric is amazing stuff.Recently discovered to be off the charts with regards to it's anti-oxidant activity.I use it all the time,it's especially nice on fresh salmon.You can buy a kilo for £5 in the UK,i mean. :banana:

You may also want to mash up some garlic cloves mate and make a home made poltice,this will help massively if the cuts are prone to infection.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 pm » by Drjones

Guys you might want to check this documentary out.. :sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 pm » by Truthseekerx

drjones wrote:Guys you might want to check this documentary out.. :sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ah, yes, Gerson Therapy. It works, but not just for cancer. There is a whole host of diseases that it cures. Charlotte Gerson has such a high success rate that she had to move to Tijuana, Mexico because of attacks from the medical profession.

Here is a seminar by Charlotte :

Part 1:
[googlevideo]-8384134159042346609#[/googlevideo]

Links to parts 2, 3, and 4 can be found in the right-hand margin beside Part 1.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 pm » by Drjones

Thanks for the seminar Truth. :flop:

What i truly struggle with and it does seem TRUE is that IF Charlotte Gerson is curing cancer,i believe she is ....WHO ON EARTH could turn up at her institution and attempt to arrest her or call her into a court of law for this?....I mean if you worked for the FDA or whomever would you then not freakin QUIT if you were told to enforce such orders?....to go after a woman who is curing people of cancer naturally??..surely they are not that brainwashed??...
The Hippocrates institute is another place healing thousands from various supposed incurable conditions.Gabriel Cousen's also,just recently with his 'Raw in 30 days' documentary showed he could cure diabetes solely with dietary changes.

Previous