The Black Knight: Ancient Alien Probe Around Earth

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 7:57 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

One of the proposed reasons for binding the skulls was to imitate the Shemsu Hor.

Towards the end of the IV millennium B.C. the people known as the Disciples of Horus appear as a highly dominant aristocracy that governed entire Egypt. The theory of the existence of this race is supported by the discovery in the pre-dynastic tombs, in the northern part of Higher Egypt, of the anatomical remains of individuals with bigger skulls and builds than the native population, with so much difference to exclude any hypothetical common racial strain. The fusion of the two races must have come about in ages that concurred, more or less, with the unification of the two Egyptian Kingdoms...The racial origin of these invaders is not known and the route they took in their penetration of Egypt is equally obscure

According to the ancient tablets known as The History of Thoth, the Atlantean, the Shemsu Hor, or Disciples of Horus, were a race of enlighteners who dwelt on ten pre-diluvian islands. One of their magi was the god Thoth:

The term Shemsu derives, most probably, from the Akkadian shamash, meaning "serpent." The word is very like the Irish Sheamus or Seamus. The term Hor, for Horus the falcon or hawk god, represented the Ari, or Aryans. The word Horus, from Har, or Hari, meant Arya. The letter "H" was often used in the same way as "the" or "Le" in French. Har or Harri, was "the Ari." The eagle or hawk was the symbol of royalty. However, it primarily and originally signified spiritual status. (The name Harris, or Harrison, from haoris, means "hawk" or "son of the hawk").

http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/Use ... 20015.aspx

Another use of the word Shem...........

t may be that a proper "Shem" could be a paragmagnetic Ziggarut, properly proportioned it would lens the biomagnetics of the inhabitor into the stars (optimized if the bliss process fit the symmetry). (A clue here lies in the "Incunabula" as what Sitchen refers to repeatedly as "Sky Chambers". Consider the role of "Cocooning" to implode Tantra's blue fire, to time travel etc...)

"All had to reach and employ a SHEM - 'fiery stone' in order to reach the celestial EDEN".

"The term Shem and the term SHAMAIM ("heaven") (root of Shamanism), stem from the word SHAMAH meaning "THAT WHICH IS HIGHWARD". (as below, where Gardner refers to the SHEM - Gold Powder as the "Highward Fire Stone").

Now Sitchen assures us with dozens of pages of scholarship in "The 12th Planet", that SHEM indeed means to build a FIERY ROCKETSHIP to join the ET's. Sitchen also calls this SHEM a "Skyborne Vehicle". Sitchen says Shem and Babel and Annunaki were stories of Rocketships and ET's. And we see even today, that magnetic thrust for true star craft is a slip knotting affair.. (See the "Contact" spacecraft Dodec animate into wormhole penetration at:Phi-Lo-Tactics: Finding Corpo-REAL Heart! the Lo Phi way.)

http://www.goldenmean.info/babel/
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 pm » by Newearthman

hesop wrote:Also, just to throw in, several of the adult skulls found displayed growth patterns that go beyond the normal. Meaning even if they were bound as infants, their skulls still wouldn't have shown that much growth.

Bingo! You could shape your head by binding (hurts just thinking about it (migrain)) but you skull is not going to grow any larger or taller.

Does anyone have an example of modern man doing this?

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 10:13 pm » by -Marduk-

When one of the North American Air Defence System's tracking radars picked up a huge, unknown space satellite in orbit around the Earth, the military was alarmed.

The satellite's path took it over the North and South Poles. Scientists calculated that the object's weight was about 15 tons.

The Defence Department did not know how to handle the situation. Why? Because, it was obvious that the satellite had not been launched by either the United States or the Soviet Union.

This incident occurred in February 1960. At that time, there was no booster rocket in existence and no nation was powerful enough to put a large satellite like this one into orbit.

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/upd ... -011.shtml
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 1:41 pm » by Timewarp

A real interesting topic.Thanks to marduk for finding past posts.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 9:22 pm » by Mushroom

Just read 'Dead mens secrets' (TY to huge1234 for the link... I didn't say thanks on the other thread because it went way too south for my liking :flop: )

In the beginning of the book it talks about the black knight satellite being discovered soon after the launch of sputnik, and it being a relic from a past age.
I know this assumption is due to the aptness to the rest of the theory, but it still intrigued me.. I had never heard of this discovery before.

Many google searches have revealed nothing. Three years after the first report, we were launching satellites called 'black knights' to maybe muddy the waters (or to manipulate the audit trail). From mainstream media to obscurity and still no info 50 years later.

Also, the only references linking the 'black knight' to BG1991 or 1991VG come directly from this site. I cannot find any other corroborating evidence to link these objects.

I did come across an interesting article http://www.ufodigest.com/shadowmag/extra/topsecret.html which can be used to tie the objects together... but it is a bit of a stretch.

I also noticed references to 'fast walkers' which would suggest more than one of these anomalous satellites.

I am extremely interested in this and any further info, or clarification of the above points would be appreciated....

Thanks in advance

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 9:26 pm » by Dourselfafavor

that was awesome vid, wow very interesting, no matter the subject...

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 pm » by Mushroom

dourselfafavor wrote:that was awesome vid, wow very interesting, no matter the subject...

What vid are you referring to?

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm » by Dourselfafavor

Project Camelot one , do you normally go to a thread and not know what the fuck you are looking at? the only vid in the thread Einstein......

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 10:11 pm » by Mushroom

dourselfafavor wrote:Project Camelot one , do you normally go to a thread and not know what the fuck you are looking at? the only vid in the thread Einstein......

sorry.. My bad!
I just noticed the vid in the 1st post :robot:

I am on dial-up at the minute so I do not watch the vids (takes more time than reading). I might have to make an exception in this case ( I will watch it tomorrow at work for free ).

Also, thanks for the satirical 'Einstein' comment. It could have been darwin or something else equally abusive :cheers:

PreviousNext