The Black Knight satellite

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 4:05 pm » by Smokeydog

I was just listening to a coast to coast about ancient history etc see here

Upload to Disclose.tv

anyway they mentions the black knight satellite and i was like woah never herd of that supposedly when Russian first sent there first satellite up there was already one up there and was detected by both the Russians and Americans, its origin is unknown some believe its one of ours from an ancient time and some believe its extra terrestrial.
Its on a polar orbit i think. And some of you may reconise it as the ufo from the Nasa sts 088 mission photos some of which can be seen here

Upload to Disclose.tv

Does anyone have any more info on this??

I cant believe ive never herd of it til 2day :bang;

P.S the coast to coast is long and i think the passing comment about the black knight satellite is in one of the last 2 parts
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 4:15 pm » by Rydher

Very intriguing. I've never heard of this either. I'm wondering if Will has any of these pictures and if he did what ever he does with them?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 5:36 pm » by Torofamily

apparently its been discussed a couple of times but that dont make it any less interesting

What is the "Black Knight" satellite? It is a mysterious satellite, of unknown origin, discovered in 1960 which shadowed Sputnik. It is believed to have been of extraterrestrial origin, and signaled back old radio waves from the 1920s and 1930s before it disappeared. In short wave patterns analyzed by astronomer Duncan Lunan, it revealed its origin as Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).
In "Disneyland of the Gods", by John Keel, he reports in depth on this satellite:

"In February 1960 the US detected an unknown object in polar orbit, a feat that neither they or the USSR had been able to accomplish. As if that wasn't enough, it apparently was several sizes larger than anything either country would have been able to get off the ground.

And then, the oddness began. HAM operators began to receive strange coded messages. One person in particular said he managed to decode one of the transmissions, and it corresponded to a star chart. A star chart which would have been plotted from earth 13,000 years ago, and focused on the Epsilon Bostes star system.

On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation's Long Island factory took a photograph of it. People on the ground had been occasionally seeing it for about two weeks at that point. Viewers would make it out as a red glowing object moving in an east-to-west orbit. Most satellites of the time, according to what little material I've been able to find on the black knight satellite, moved from west-to-east. It's speed was also about three times normal. A committee was formed to examine it, but nothing more was ever made public.

Three years later, Gordon Cooper was launched into space for a 22 orbit mission. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green shape ahead of his capsule, and heading in his direction. It's said that the Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported this too was also able to pick it up on radar traveling in an east-to-west orbit. This event was reported by NBC, but reporters were forbidden to ask Cooper about the event on his landing. The official explanation is that an electrical malfunction in the capsule had caused high levels of carbon dioxide, which induced hallucinations.

Given the recently discovered photos from Russian satellite footage and the stories regarding unknown objects that the early US astronauts saw, we can be inclined to believe this satellite existed. However, the question is its origin- was it a secret US military project, an artifact from earlier in history, or extraterrestrial? The evidence is insufficient to determine the answer.

Even before the SETI program was developed, in 1899 Tesla developed a high-voltage, radio transmission equipment in Colorado Springs. Teslas announced that he was receiving a electrical signal which appears to intelligent. The signal was clearly repeated periodically with such a clear suggestion of number and order. This lead him to believe that the signal was extraterrestrial communication with aliens. At first he assumed they were originating from Mars. Later he changed that opinion and stated in one of his new conferences that the signal was coming from somewhere else in space.
A few years later Guglielmo Marconi was intercepted a strange unknown artificial signal.
Unknown mystery satellite orbiting the Earth has been detected astronomers as far back as 1927. Many astronomers reported mysteries radio signals transmitted by this satellite. Then 4 years before the launch of Sputnik I, in 1953 this object was discovered by Dr. Lincoln La Paz of the University of New Mexico. As reports of this object began to come in after this discovery from other scientists seeing the object, the Department of Defense apparently appointed astronomer Clyde W. Tombaugh to run a search for the object. Then in 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas. Unlike Sputnik I and II, this mysterious satellite orbited in east to west orbit. The Russian and American satellite till this time moved west to east thereby using the Earth's natural rotation stay in orbit speed.

Then in March of 1960, another mysterious satellite was discovered orbiting earth. This mystery satellite was in polar orbit feat that neither the US nor Russian were capable of at that time. The soviet satellites were inclined at 65 degree angle with the equator. It was calculated that the weight object to about 15 tons, which is far too heavy for rocket of that era. It also travelled twice as fast as any known satellite at the time. The object was sighted and studied by many of the astromoners across the country. This is what Robert L. Johnson, director of the Adler Planetarium had to say about the object,
" 'THE OBJECT,' JUDSON SAID, 'DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE
DECENCY TO MAINTAIN A REGULAR SCHEDULE, LIKE ANY OTHER
HEAVENLY OR MAN MADE OBJECT HE'S EVER SEEN.' 'WE DON'T
KNOW WHEN TO WATCH FOR IT.' he says." It appears some
nights, and some nights it doesn't.

It was then photographed by the Grumman Aircraft Corporation.
The military attached so much importance to this mystery satellite that they created special committee to gather information and study the mystery satellite. The committee’s findings were kept secret and the sightings were forgotten. That is still HAM operator intercepted a strange signal from this mystery satellite. The signal was later studied by Scottish astronomer Duncan Lunan. The decoded massages show a star map centered on Epsilon Boštes as seen from the earth 13,000 years ago.
This mystery object was name the Black Knight. Is it possible that the Black Knight is alien satellite and was sending information about them?

Looking at signals that we have received from space it is a good indication that somebody out there is trying to communicate with us. Is it possible that this is the same signal that both Tesla and Marconi intercepted years earlier?

I hate to go off track from the main topic of this article, but I think it is vital to add this bit of update information. In 1987 Shuttle Endeavour Mission STS-088 photographed a mysteries object orbiting the Earth. There are 5 photos of the object on the NASA web site. It clearly shows a large orbit circling the Earth. Is it possible that NASA inadvertently photographed the Black Knight satellite? Could this be the same object Gordon Cooper spotted over Australia while on its 22 orbit on board Faith 7?

ImageImage
The original SETI project was created by the Cornel Astronomer Frank Drake. He theorized that any planet with an advanced civilization would generate a radio signal to either to communicate with us or with each others. In 1960 Frank Drake built a 26 meter diameter radio telescope in Green Bank, West Virginia using surplus army supplies. He used 1.420GHz frequency to study the stars Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani in a project called Ozma. Later a number of independent SETI projects popped up all over the world. Image
In 1977 Dr. Jerry R. Ehman while working on a SETI project at the Big Ear radio telescope of The Ohio State University detected a strong radio signal. The signal bore the expected signature of a potential non-terrestrial and non-solar system origin. It lasted full 72 second before it disappeared. Dr. Ehman was so amazed at the signal he circled the signal and wrote "wow!" on the side. This signal is now called the "Wow! signal". Image
Many have studied the signal and believe that the Wow! signal to be definite extraterrestrial. Since then number of SETI researcher has tried to relocate the signal without success. Skeptic point out that it cannot be a signal from alien civilization since we have been unable to locate it. They argue that an advanced civilization would not send a one time signal into space. This argument is invalid since this is exactly what Carl Sagan and Frank Drake did in 1974.

ImageImageImage

Wild stuff man, thanks for bringing it back up :flop: smokeydog
Last edited by Torofamily on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 pm » by Rydher

Thanks toro! I appreciate the synopsis. Crazy stuff, and I'd like to hear even more. =)

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm » by Underdog

Nice little link .....hope its fresher info
loads of further reading links on the mysterious satellite about quarter page down...
enjoy..
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_file ... llite.html