The Bloody Board Website.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 pm » by Niji666

Wasn't quite sure where to put this, i looked around but couldn't find the deranged psycho forum but check this out>>

You can find an Internet forum for pretty much anything, from fans of My Little Pony to people who like to get peed on by fans of My Little Pony. So at first glance, the Bloody Board, a forum for fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, seems comfortingly normal. They post tweets from former cast members of the show (mostly about how much it sucks to work at this gas station now), speculate about plot points, discuss favorite episodes and fan art -- the usual stuff. But on close inspection, something's just a little off ...

One user, "jamie_marsters" appears to be quite prolific, posting and replying many, many times a day. We suppose it's sort of creepy that she's taken the name of Buffy star James Marsters, and changed it to Jamie to imply familiarity, like an ex-girlfriend or an old babysitter might. A quick look at the profile statistics and things get much worse. Look at the number of total posts "jamie" has made:

Huh, she must be really into the community to make almost 40,000 posts. The only problem being: There's no community. There is only jamie_marsters. Scrolling through the archives reveals that there are virtually no other users, just this one, posting non stop, replying to herself, over and over again, every minute of every day for the last six years, alone inside her own dark little echo-chamber of madness.

Did u get that?? Nearly FORTY THOUSAND POSTS!!!! i don't swear very often but..... WHAT THE FUCK!
That's some strange stuff right there

Writer

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 pm » by Ohweia

Upon first glance, The Bloody Board would appear to be a normal forum for fans of the hit television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There is little drama, discussions cover the show's plot points, cast, fan art, and other normal fandom stuff. The forum would be rather dull and non-notable if not for one persistent and frightening fact: there was only one member and she has been speaking to herself for 37,650 posts.

With the username jamie_marsters, a young woman from Australia (later discovered to be Louisa Pearce,) posted and posted and posted some more, having incredibly lengthy discussions with no one but herself for an astounding ten years. Her quiet but crazy home on the web was devastated on October 26th 2010 when Cracked.com featured the site in an article entitled The 7 Most Unintentionally Creepy Places on the Internet. While the other featured sites were indeed quite creepy (especailly the one where a man created horrifying woman masks with which to cross-dress,) readers took a special liking to Pearce's disturbing abode.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm » by Niji666

surly she was sectioned for this???

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 pm » by Niji666

The actual forum has been suspended but the .webs website still remains here>> http://dontkillspike.50webs.com/frame.html . Check out all the "Jamie" posts. This is very very freaky

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 pm » by Zer0

Do not find this weird at all. I talk to myself alot too.. I just do not post it.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 7:11 pm » by Flecktarn

its the internet ,,its full of nutters :sunny:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm » by Opiwan

Could be Bot Testing. Someone sets up a site they believe nobody in their right mind would want to join, just to se their program work, before they send it to places like this.

One question, where can I find that site about being pissed on by My Little Pony fans?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 pm » by E6722maj

that's rather sad :cry:

whatever

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 pm » by Boondox681

yea,i talk to myself all the time.
but i look at my cats when i'm doing it as not to seem retarded
:banana:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."