The Bloop, What the Hell Is It ?

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 4:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

Nobody knows what created the loudest noise ever recorded in the ocean, it is not volcanic, or related to earthquakes, it is also not related to the blue whale (the largest known creature on earth). Scientists have been studying it for years, the sound has never returned, it happened not far from Antarctica, before you think it, it neither related to the cracking and scraping of ice shelves. Nobody can explain it, and scientists have been trying to figure it out since it happened in 1997. Below is the sound of this event. It is still one of the greatest mysteries of the ocean.

Coined "The Bloop", speculation whether it belongs to some gargantuan unknown creature in the depths of the ocean or whether it was some secret test, or a lost nuke that detonated, but if it was any of those, it would make it either the single greatest creature to ever live on earth, or the most explosive devise ever detonated. All of which are doubtful, the debate rages on between scientists as to whether it is biological or natural in nature, but they all agree on one thing, it is unknown to all testing and known activity on earth. Which makes it a story I thought of interest here on Disclose TV.

Upload to Disclose.tv

What created this strange sound in Earth's Pacific Ocean? Pictured above is a visual representation of a loud and unusual sound, dubbed a Bloop, captured by deep sea microphones in 1997. In the above graph, time is shown on the horizontal axis, deep pitch is shown on the vertical axis, and brightness designates loudness. Although Bloops are some of the loudest sounds of any type ever recorded in Earth's oceans, their origin remains unknown. One theory speculates that it may well be the recording of a mammoth squid, but if it was, then that thing is so big its food supply would have to be immense. The debate rages on.

Follow these links for more information on this weird sound and case known as The Bloop.

http://www.bloopwatch.org/thebloop.html
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100427.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/06/13/bloop/

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 pm » by Evildweeb

Though this topic here:

mermaids-the-body-found-t72888.html

.....has been beat to death already, the instance of the "bloop" I think actually got covered quite well in this:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ody_found/

Whether or not the recording is of mermaids I am guessing are still in question, but the video references within the mockumentary are quite well covered.

The points made regarding the variety of language variations of the sounds leads one to believe that it was definitely NOT whales or dolphins.

They made a specific and clear separation of the differences.

Could this have been a leak of information?

:headscratch:

:think:

:flop:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 6:03 pm » by Savvymalloy

I'd put good money on there being something akin to this in the depths of our unexplored oceans:

:ohno:

EDIT: Forgot to add this vid.

The Bloop segment is from 5:00 onwards :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 6:13 pm » by -Marduk-

What ze bloop is?

Maybe Cthulhu or "The Ningen" cryptoid.

:)

behold-the-ningen-a-terrifying-cryptoid-t4782.html
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 6:15 pm » by Tuor10

Sounds likes some form of communication.
My money's on ze Aliens, who live in the great depths of the ocean.