The Blue Planet Project Threads - Combined

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 am » by Newearthman

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... m#CONTENTS
ALIEN PRESENCE ON EARTH

There are some one hundred sixty (160) or more known types of Aliens visiting our world (Earth) at the present time, these are the most commonly seen types:

Greys, type one (1) - The Rigelians from the Rigel Star system and are approximately four (4) feet tall, with a large head containing large slanted eyes, who worship technology and DON'T CARE ABOUT US. The type popularized in the "Communion" book by Strieber. They need vital secretions for their survival, which they are getting from us (earthlings).

Greys, type two (2) - Come from the Zeta Reticulae 1 & 2 solar systems. Same general appearance as a type one (1), although they have a different finger arrangement and a slightly different face. These Greys are more sophisticated then the type ones (1). They possess a degree of common sense and are somewhat passive. They don't require the secretions that the type ones (1) due.

Greys, type three (3) - Simple cloning form of types one and two above. Their lips are thinner (or no lips). They are subservient to the type one and two Greys above.

Nordics, Blondes, Swedes - Known by any of these names. They are similar to us. Blonde hair, blue eyes (some have dark hair and brown eyes and they're shorter in height). They will not break the law of non-interference to help us. They will only intervene if the Greys activity were to affect us directly.

Nordic Clones - They appear similar to us but with a grey tinge to their skin. These Nordics are controlled drones, created by the Greys, type ones (1).

Intra-Dimensional (Not Para-Terrestrial) - Entities that can assume a variety of shapes. Basically of a peaceful nature.

Short Humanoids - One and a half to two and a half feet tall, with skin bluish in color. They are seen quite frequently in Mexico near Chihuahua

Hairy Dwarfs (Orange) - They are four (4) feet tall and weigh about thirty five (35) pounds. Their hair is the color of red. They seem to be neutral and respect intelligent life forms.

Very Tall Race - They look like us but are seven to eight feet tall. They are united with the Swedes.

Men In Black (MIBs) - They are not from the Delta or NRO division of the government. They are oriental or olive-skinned, there eyes are sensitive to light and have vertical pupils. They have very pale skin on some types. They do not conform easily to our social patterns. Usually they wear black clothes (sometimes all white or grey clothes), wear sunglasses and drive black cars. In groups they all dress alike. Sometimes time-disoriented. They cannot handle a psychological "curve ball" or interruption to their plans. They very often intimidate UFO witnesses and impersonate government officials. Equivalent of our CIA from another Galaxy.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 am » by Newearthman

Overt and Covert Research within Dulce

As U.S. Energy Secretary, John Herrington named the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory and New Mexico's Los Alamos National Laboratory to house new advanced genetic research centers as part of a project to decipher the Human Genome. The Genome holds the genetically coded instructions that guide the transformation of a single cell, a fertilized egg, into a biological being. The Human Genome Project may well have the greatest direct impact on humanity of any scientific initiative before us today", said David Shirley, Director of the Berkeley Laboratory.

Covertly, this research has been going on for years, at Dulce labs.

Level #6, at Dulce, is privately called "Night Mare Hair," it holds the Genetic Labs. Reports from workers, (CR-24/ZM 52-Files VII), who have seen bizarre experimentation, are as follows:

"I have seen multi-legged humans that look like half-human, half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words, and also huge mixture of lizard humans in cages."

There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages, and vats of winged humanoids, grotesque Bat like creatures about three and a half to seven feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids.

Level #7 is worse, row after row of several humans and humanoids, (hundreds, perhaps thousands) in cold storage. Here too are embryo storage vats of humanoids, in various stages of development.

"I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane and involved in high risk drug tests to cure insanity. At the beginning, we were told never try to speak to them at all at the and we believed that story."

Finally in 1978, a small group of workers discovered the truth. It began the Dulce Wars, and a secret resistance Unit was formed.

NOTE: There are over 18,000 Aliens at the Dulce complex at this time.

In late 1979, there was a confrontation, over weapons, a lot of scientists and military personnel were killed. The base was closed for a while, but now, it is currently active again.

The Phantom Empire - "Above the Law"

The Dulce Base is run by a Board:

The Chairman of the Board is John Herrington.

Jim Baker of Tennessee is the NSA/CIA link to Dulce.

House speaker Jim Wright of Dallas Texas, the Nation's third highest office, is the Treasurer at Dulce.

There is currently a power struggle going on, as Rep. William Thomas, R-Caiifornia, put it,

"Part of Jim Wright's problem is he fails to understand what's equitable and fair. It's the arrogance of power".

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 am » by Babyshaker

I wish I had the time to sit back and daydream about what types of extraterrestrials I can come up with. Oh yeah, that's what the Star Wars/Star Trek fiasco is about!!
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Initiate

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 12:16 am » by Nervousnjerky

Phil knew.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Initiate

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 12:43 am » by Naranja

newearthman wrote:Nordics, Blondes, Swedes - Known by any of these names. They are similar to us. Blonde hair, blue eyes (some have dark hair and brown eyes and they're shorter in height). They will not break the law of non-interference to help us. They will only intervene if the Greys activity were to affect us directly.

WTF man :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 am » by Newearthman

naranja wrote:
newearthman wrote:Nordics, Blondes, Swedes - Known by any of these names. They are similar to us. Blonde hair, blue eyes (some have dark hair and brown eyes and they're shorter in height). They will not break the law of non-interference to help us. They will only intervene if the Greys activity were to affect us directly.

WTF man :lol:

I just thought there was alot of good info in the Blue Planet Project. I don't know how much is true but still alot of info. Like why the need cattle and human parts to creat an ensyme that they use enhance there life span and gain speacial abilities(the greys) and how the american goverment made a deal with the greys...technology for the freedome to do their tests and stay here.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 10:19 am » by Ridee

nice catch mate , i will start reading all of that :)
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 am » by Slith

160 different types is quite a stretch. If true, it would be incredible. Hell, if even one type was true, it would be earth shattering. Makes one wonder doesn't it?

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 1:29 pm » by Remote7

Any site that uses the Ray Santilli alien autopsy pics/video as proof should be taken with a pinch of salt

Has anyone seen this Alien?.........come on......hands up :mrgreen:

Writer

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm » by Hiddenhand

yes that one looks like alfs brother arf doesnt talk much and sticks his nose where it dont belong told that last week

Next