The Book of Man Hits Huffington Post article

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 12:25 am » by Evildweeb

Where Do We Come From?

by Denise M. Wilbanks
Author; Motivational speaker

Posted: 08/20/2014 2:25 pm EDT

There are few of us who have averted childhood without hearing the grand ole tall tale that "Storks are responsible for bringing babies". Perhaps there may be some truth to that statement, though not as sweet and glamorous as the fable may sound.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of interviewing Brian Onley, author of The Book Of Man and producer of a documentary by the same name. In his work, Brian details compelling data dating back to our origins prior to the timeline provided by science. The Book Of Man offers a provocative perspective of how man may have more than one "engineer" and multiple "donors" in its DNA pool. The genetic inheritance passed down from these particular donors could be responsible for traits in our "hu'man" makeup that extend beyond our physical vessel. Our tendencies for violence and domination could very well come from one type of donor; while our immense capacity for love and compassion may come from yet another. The contrast of extreme "polarities" or emotional pendulum is what makes us so unique and why we are being watched from above with great interest. So what is it we are not being told, and why?

Interviewing Brian proved to be rather difficult because I did not want to divert anyone's attention from watching The Book Of Man series in its entirety. That would have been like telling the end of a great movie to a friend who has not seen it. Its out of context. As Brian said during our interview:

"You do not go to Amazon, purchase a book, open it up on page 200 and make your conclusion based on reading one chapter".

Full article @ HUFFINGTON POST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/denise-m- ... 92990.html

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The Book of Man
http://vimeo.com/album/2701770

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 12:30 am » by Tjahzi

Awesome! :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 12:32 am » by Toxic32

Let me be the first to congratulate you on a recognition deserved. You should publish on Kindle.....$$$$$$

:clapper:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 12:54 am » by Evildweeb

Tjahzi wrote:Awesome! :flop:

Toxic32 wrote: Let me be the first to congratulate you on a recognition deserved. You should publish on Kindle.....$$$$$$

Thanks guys, really.

Nowhere to go but up from here. :flop:

:banana:

:cheers:

The Book of Man
http://vimeo.com/album/2701770

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 am » by Noentry

I am very glad you have received the recognition you deserve, for all your hard work Evildeeb.

Imo it might be time to add video to your audio, get your info out onto mainstream.

Bravo Evil.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 am » by nearlyaminion

It's very nice to see some recognition for your work in creating the Book Of Man.
Everyone should read this and open their minds to what has been and what will eventually come.
I will look forward to Book of Man the movie. Kudos Evildweeb - well deserved in my book.

YELLOWSTONE :cheers:

Writer

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 1:52 am » by BudManChat

:cheers:

:clapper: Great Job Evildweeb.

Utmost respect. keep it going my brother!

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 2:09 am » by The57ironman

CONGRATULATIONS DWEEB...!...you / it... certainly warranted the recognition..

..lord knows how many hours you have investedImage (not to mention the adult beverages)Image.... and the material is like no other...thanks for doing it with the DTV community...
.......we all enjoyed what you've done and hope you have more in ya'...Image

Image.... Book of Man ....Image

jsyk
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 2:49 am » by Luiscomputech

Congrats and best wishes . Recognition is good . It's a good thing to spread knowledge so that maybe , just maybe people wake up finally .

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 2:51 am » by flsts1

Grats Dweeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are DA Mang!
(great now I'm going to have to read...lol...)
You know what the nice thing about assholes is?....Someone always comes along to wipe them up...
Jim Lahey... Trailer Park Boys

Next