The Brave New World Starts Here?

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 9:15 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

'Chinese police to help patrol Paris streets'

Chinese police will help patrol tourist destinations in Paris this summer after a rise in muggings and attacks on Chinese tourists, a source in France's interior ministry said Tuesday.

More than one million Chinese visitors come to France every year and there have been concerns over a number of muggings and attacks against them.

In March last year, a group of 23 Chinese visitors were robbed in a restaurant shortly after they landed at Paris's Charles De Gaulle airport.

The ministry source said the Chinese police would help their French counterparts in Paris tourist spots but declined to give numbers.

The number of Chinese visitors to France is expected to be given a boost this year because of events linked to the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between Paris and Beijing.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/23284 ... s-streets/

A great Idea?????? :think:

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 9:30 pm » by Toxic32

Maybe they should recruit staff from the local Chinese restaurants? You know all those illegal waiters could get a proper job paid for by the state. Every body is happy. A win win situation.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostTue May 06, 2014 9:39 pm » by The57ironman

...give everyone a derringer....problem solved :mrcool:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostTue May 06, 2014 9:43 pm » by Bandanko

anyone see this in a Jackie Chan film??

Conspirator

PostTue May 06, 2014 10:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Bandanko wrote:anyone see this in a Jackie Chan film??

PMSL

Writer

PostWed May 07, 2014 5:03 am » by Shikaze

The57ironman wrote:.

...give everyone a derringer....problem solved :mrcool:

I don't think Paris officials would enjoy their town turning into Detroit. And neither would the tourists.

Apart from that, what authority do these chinese cops have in Paris? Are there only there to add a kind of authority presence or act as guides for chinese-speaking tourists, telling them in what quarters of Paris to remain..? I doubt that they could learn enough about the french executive system to act as full-fledged cops.

Writer

PostWed May 07, 2014 5:12 am » by Data

Fatdogmendoza wrote:'Chinese police to help patrol Paris streets'

Chinese police will help patrol tourist destinations in Paris this summer after a rise in muggings and attacks on Chinese tourists, a source in France's interior ministry said Tuesday.

More than one million Chinese visitors come to France every year and there have been concerns over a number of muggings and attacks against them.

In March last year, a group of 23 Chinese visitors were robbed in a restaurant shortly after they landed at Paris's Charles De Gaulle airport.

The ministry source said the Chinese police would help their French counterparts in Paris tourist spots but declined to give numbers.

The number of Chinese visitors to France is expected to be given a boost this year because of events linked to the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between Paris and Beijing.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/23284 ... s-streets/

A great Idea?????? :think:
Could always just keep feeding them french food that would end the problem right there!

Initiate

PostWed May 07, 2014 5:20 am » by kentr b

dont worry,its gonna work out
ask an indian

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed May 07, 2014 6:23 am » by Opalserpent

feel free to edit this meme, thanks. You mod.

LOL just kidding.

Mexican beer today.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.