The Canubis Abductions 2013 aug

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 9:04 am » by Canubis

Ok i don't normally talk about this stuff to anyone, however i feel this instance i should share here on DTV..

please bare with me as theres not alot of information lol...

So i was asleep n dreaming as far a i know, im in a room with a big 50" TV in the middle and some other household furniture.. and i get a fast glimpse of a tall grey alien ducking and hiding behind the big TV.. my reaction was rather odd as i new i just caught glimpse of an tall grey alien i pointed with my right arm at the TV and shouted ALIEN!!!!!!

immediately and quite fast the alien came out from behind the big TV and came at me.... now this is were it gets strange...

Im not sure wtf it did when it came at me but everything went black and i felt like i was moving for about 10 seconds and awoke..

I can describe the moving sensation like being upside down and slowly turning upright.... unconscious being upside down and conscious being upright..

2 days later my dad asked me if i had a blackout the other night because the strangest thing happened to the power in the shed next to my room, the pool was running at 4am so there was a blackout or something "odd".. i confirmed it was on the same night that fuked up dream was.. and told him i didn't get a blackout and didn't here the pool

Same night i was having a few drinks with a m8 and he noticed i had a big bruise under my right arm.. his exact words were "hey man whered ya get that big ass bruise on ur arm there it looks like someone Grabbed you".. i don't know why he used that word but it did look like someone...or thing has grabbed me...

Thanks for hearing me out as i am not ready to even begin talking about other instances however this 1 was ...different :)

fuked up dream or not ALIENS R REAL!!! ALIEN KEY!!!
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 am » by RATRODROB

Canubis wrote:Ok i don't normally talk about this stuff to anyone, however i feel this instance i should share here on DTV..

please bare with me as theres not alot of information lol...

So i was asleep n dreaming as far a i know, im in a room with a big 50" TV in the middle and some other household furniture.. and i get a fast glimpse of a tall grey alien ducking and hiding behind the big TV.. my reaction was rather odd as i new i just caught glimpse of an tall grey alien i pointed with my right arm at the TV and shouted ALIEN!!!!!!

immediately and quite fast the alien came out from behind the big TV and came at me.... now this is were it gets strange...

Im not sure wtf it did when it came at me but everything went black and i felt like i was moving for about 10 seconds and awoke..

I can describe the moving sensation like being upside down and slowly turning upright.... unconscious being upside down and conscious being upright..

2 days later my dad asked me if i had a blackout the other night because the strangest thing happened to the power in the shed next to my room, the pool was running at 4am so there was a blackout or something "odd".. i confirmed it was on the same night that fuked up dream was.. and told him i didn't get a blackout and didn't here the pool

Same night i was having a few drinks with a m8 and he noticed i had a big bruise under my right arm.. his exact words were "hey man whered ya get that big ass bruise on ur arm there it looks like someone Grabbed you".. i don't know why he used that word but it did look like someone...or thing has grabbed me...

Thanks for hearing me out as i am not ready to even begin talking about other instances however this 1 was ...different :)

fuked up dream or not ALIENS R REAL!!! ALIEN KEY!!!

CANUBIS, why don't you sus out people on CHAT who hav similar stories and discuss it with them,
it could be easyer to talk or chat with like minded people.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 am » by -Marduk-

u still have zat big ass bruise ?

make a photo n post it here.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 10:41 am » by Tjahzi

ze strange..

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 11:03 am » by Canubis

@ Marduk yes the bruse is 4 days old now and looks just as i said, i will however take a photo, there has been nothing i recall to cause this bruse in the past few weeks.... when i do take the photos u will be amazed...

@ ratrob those people are of no interest to me, i know what is next but wont commit i am the founder of the alien key :) i just want to sip on my wisky for a little longer X)

the shit i have come to understand and experienced....goes beyond any contactee.. dob 1986

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 11:28 am » by Canubis

i will add.. when i was a youngling shit happend...shit even a little canubis would understand was real.. DTVs have contacted me in the past via email when i posted shit like this, im a 1 man army and have no use for anyone..

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 11:56 am » by Canubis

Tjahzi wrote:ze strange..

the 1 thing u can tell a real ubductee is the fear...stupid people look past it..

Paralyzed via stone cold fear... that is the 1 thing u cant look past...u wouldn't probably feel that sort of fear if u were about to die in a guillotine..

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 12:20 pm » by Tjahzi

Canubis wrote:
Tjahzi wrote:ze strange..

the 1 thing u can tell a real ubductee is the fear...stupid people look past it..

Paralyzed via stone cold fear... that is the 1 thing u cant look past...u wouldn't probably feel that sort of fear if u were about to die in a guillotine..

aye fear paralyzation is quite powerful. as a kid had a lot of those. never seen aliens then tho. or perhaps they wiped my memory :mrgreen:

DTVs have contacted me in the past via email when i posted shit like this, im a 1 man army and have no use for anyone..

what do you mean by this?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 12:25 pm » by Canubis

ET GAVE ME THE ET

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 12:33 pm » by Tjahzi

phone home?

Next