The Christ, 'Book/Scroll', '7 Seals', + prophesies

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:48 pm » by Nyarelathodep

Perhaps you should remind yourself of the Golden Rule Brad, as you are dispensing "Gods" will throughout the members of DTV forum....or does not this tenet of Christ apply to you?
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:52 pm » by Newdawnrising

No-one can know, wasn't that also said? BTW, brad it's medication time. :banana:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 8:06 pm » by Giusdude

In other words, 'God and His Christ' passes judgment on individuals through the law of karma and the theory of luck simply through a 'pass or fail' method, whereas, PASS means one is soon reincarnated as human after their death and 'FAIL' means they are reincarnated as animal for some time, so as to let the global system mend itself.
I've made this very clear - you have been made aware/WARNED!

Nurse: doctor, he seems to be deteriorating...
Doctor: up the morphine AND the xanax to the maximum dosage allowed. by god (7_4), we will
save this men's mind if it means killing him in the process.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm » by Bradwatson

bradwatson wrote:The following reply was posted on Sat Afternoon Jan 8 (8:23 pm forum time)...
stone069 wrote:Every time I see your posts it reinforces my belief in "thinning the herd"

That implies you want to see me dead, is that correct? Would you like to stone me?

Everyone is now aware of the mass-murder in Arizona that happened around this time47. I first learned of it when I finished writing on this forum on Sat 1/8/11 and the TV was first reporting it. This thread and others on this forum documents my actions at the time. I confronted 'stone069' when he sounded like a crazed-gun owner who apparently considered killing me and others who think like me. Was it a 'coincidence' that that was when the crazed gun-owner shot Dem. AZ Rep. Gabrielle (archangel's name) Giffords, 9-year-old Christina ---, Judge47 John47 ---, and the others?

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL 1/11/11 11:11

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 6:37 pm » by Stone069

WOW you need medication! Dude, Yes I believe you should be removed from the gene pool, as in, NOT LETTING YOU REPRODUCE! I have never threatened violence and I am disgusted that it would be construed as such. Your dementia has gotten the better of you. When you post something like this it shows your mental incompetence and immaturity. You need to get a grip on reality. I feel for your pitiful existence. May the true god have mercy on your soul.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm » by Newdawnrising

bradwatson wrote:
bradwatson wrote:The following reply was posted on Sat Afternoon Jan 8 (8:23 pm forum time)...
stone069 wrote:Every time I see your posts it reinforces my belief in "thinning the herd"

That implies you want to see me dead, is that correct? Would you like to stone me?

Everyone is now aware of the mass-murder in Arizona that happened around this time47. I first learned of it when I finished writing on this forum on Sat 1/8/11 and the TV was first reporting it. This thread and others on this forum documents my actions at the time. I confronted 'stone069' when he sounded like a crazed-gun owner who apparently considered killing me and others who think like me. Was it a 'coincidence' that that was when the crazed gun-owner shot Dem. AZ Rep. Gabrielle (archangel's name) Giffords, 9-year-old Christina ---, Judge47 John47 ---, and the others?

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL 1/11/11 11:11

I suppose you would also want to compare this to revelation and the Anti-Christ, you know since Gabrielle Giffords has survived a mortal head wound so far. No!?, well i just thought i would help you out with your next nervous break down. Perhaps your doctor can up the dosage, before you completely loose your shit. You imo make a mockery out of the sickness that is in man. By comparing it to the obvious, you don't need scriptures to know that bad things happen. just sayin :roll:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm » by 99socks

Wow. I've never red a bradwatson thread, and all I have to say is... Wow.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 pm » by Stone069

99socks

Check him out Very interesting

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 pm » by Realchristianet

There are two phases to Jesus 2nd coming. The first is about to be fulfilled any day now and even the Atheist will know there is a God and a Jesus. The 6th seal is about to be broken while most people even in the church are sleeping on this subject. The 6th seal is one of the most horrific days that will ever come to earth and the earth will never be the same again.

Revelation 6:12 starts the breaking of the 6th seal, but it runs also through the entire chapter seven as well. If you read the whole thing it is obvious that this could not have happened yet, but the first five seals have been broken.

The 6th seal is not just a great earthquake, it is a worldwide massive earthquake. Verse 13&14 gives more detail "13 And the stars in the sky fell to the earth like figs falling from a fig tree when the wind blows.14 The sky disappeared as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place".

It is obvious that the stars have not fallen to earth yet. When they do you will know. Also every island and mountain is moved from it's place. This has not happened yet. All these things will happen all at once. Also there is a massive group of people taken from the face of the earth at the same time as the 144,000 special Jews are being sealed for protection. Match Jesus prophecy of Matthew 24:29-31 with the words of the 6th seal and you will see that they match.

The 6th seal ends with John seeing a huge crowd of people in heaven so many they can't be counted. These people were taken earlier in the seal in fact at the breaking of it. Also the people of earth will be proclaiming for themselves what day this is in verse 6:15-17

"15 Then the kings of the earth, the rulers, the generals, the rich people, the powerful people, the slaves, and the free people hid themselves in caves and in the rocks on the mountains.16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us. Hide us from the face of the One who sits on the throne and from the anger of the Lamb!17 The great day for their anger has come, and who can stand against it?"

This is the first day of God's wrath being poured out on earth and they proclaim this themselves. This is the beginning of the end, but not the end yet. Then there will be a testing period to the remaining people of earth to see if they will change and worship God or continue to rebel against him. God is merciful in the midst of all of this as he is looking to save as many as possible. RealChristian.net also has more on this.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 4:58 pm » by Giusdude

realchristianet wrote:There are two phases to Jesus 2nd coming. The first is about to be fulfilled any day now and even the Atheist will know there is a God and a Jesus. The 6th seal is about to be broken while most people even in the church are sleeping on this subject. The 6th seal is one of the most horrific days that will ever come to earth and the earth will never be the same again.

Revelation 6:12 starts the breaking of the 6th seal, but it runs also through the entire chapter seven as well. If you read the whole thing it is obvious that this could not have happened yet, but the first five seals have been broken.

The 6th seal is not just a great earthquake, it is a worldwide massive earthquake. Verse 13&14 gives more detail "13 And the stars in the sky fell to the earth like figs falling from a fig tree when the wind blows.14 The sky disappeared as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place".

It is obvious that the stars have not fallen to earth yet. When they do you will know. Also every island and mountain is moved from it's place. This has not happened yet. All these things will happen all at once. Also there is a massive group of people taken from the face of the earth at the same time as the 144,000 special Jews are being sealed for protection. Match Jesus prophecy of Matthew 24:29-31 with the words of the 6th seal and you will see that they match.

The 6th seal ends with John seeing a huge crowd of people in heaven so many they can't be counted. These people were taken earlier in the seal in fact at the breaking of it. Also the people of earth will be proclaiming for themselves what day this is in verse 6:15-17

"15 Then the kings of the earth, the rulers, the generals, the rich people, the powerful people, the slaves, and the free people hid themselves in caves and in the rocks on the mountains.16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us. Hide us from the face of the One who sits on the throne and from the anger of the Lamb!17 The great day for their anger has come, and who can stand against it?"

This is the first day of God's wrath being poured out on earth and they proclaim this themselves. This is the beginning of the end, but not the end yet. Then there will be a testing period to the remaining people of earth to see if they will change and worship God or continue to rebel against him. God is merciful in the midst of all of this as he is looking to save as many as possible. RealChristian.net also has more on this.

i believe you are brad's most bigot and extreme personality to date. there must be a whole bunch of you in there, huh?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PreviousNext