The Christ, 'Book/Scroll', '7 Seals', + prophesies

Initiate

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 4:47 pm » by Bradwatson

Please reread The Revelation 5:1-10:10. According74 to the Bible, only the Christ can produce the "book/scroll" from God which has the "7 seals" on the cover - it's a package deal! (1) The Christ shows up and has a relationship with God that no one else has. (2) He produces a "book/scroll" - with God's help - that no one else can produce. (3) He produces the "7 seals" that only he can produce. The "7 seals" are symbolic of '7 things' that are vital to the understanding of all humanity that only the 'chosen one' can produce. (4) The Christ returning is synchronized with the "1st Beast 666": Ronald(6) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) appearing, the "2nd Beast": George Walker Bush Jr. appearing, and the "mark of the Beast 666": United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) being the 'world currency'. (5) The "destruction of Babylon" - War In Iraq - has taken place. (6) Other prophecies have taken place, i.e. BP Oil Spill & Rev 8:8, (7) The Christ would be able to perform certain 'miracles' that others could not. But unlike 2,000 years ago, he would now be able to explain how these phenomenon are produced through the scientific method. :obsessed:
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4

Initiate

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 pm » by Bradwatson

Replies?

See The '7 Seals - beyond Einstein theories - are revealed!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-7-seals-beyond-einstein-theories-are-revealed-t30953.html

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 5:12 pm » by Giusdude

bradwatson wrote:Replies?

See The '7 Seals - beyond Einstein theories - are revealed!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-7-seals-beyond-einstein-theories-are-revealed-t30953.html

nope....
we are not smart enough for you, man.
or maybe we just don't care.

can't decide who's crazier between you and raphael.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 5:23 pm » by Roadkill

Christ does not and never has existed.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate

PostTue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 pm » by Bradwatson

giusdude,

Today is your Judgment Day, you FAIL F, you also receive an F in conduct. :top: Please don't reply to my threads anymore.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm » by Giusdude

bradwatson wrote:giusdude,

Today is your Judgment Day, you FAIL F, you also receive an F in conduct. :top: Please don't reply to my threads about.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

LOL!!!
I missed this one before.....
Mmmhhhhhh, so my judgement day has arrived, huh?
And i've been judged by none less than mr. watson himself.
The bearer of the supreme light, the all-knowing teacher, the superman that took it upon himself to shine the light of knowledge on us poor ignorant sheeple....
I feel sorry for you dude, cause you're bat-shit crazy and you don't even know it.
And I'll keep on posting when and where I damn well please...
Now put your arms back inside the sleeves and let the nurse tie up the straight jacket again.
Time for your meds again.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 pm » by SamueltheLion

albert camus: do not wait for judgement day or the last judgement, they happen every day :)
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 pm » by Stone069

giusdude wrote:
bradwatson wrote:giusdude,

Today is your Judgment Day, you FAIL F, you also receive an F in conduct. :top: Please don't reply to my threads about.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

LOL!!!
I missed this one before.....
Mmmhhhhhh, so my judgement day has arrived, huh?
And i've been judged by none less than mr. watson himself.
The bearer of the supreme light, the all-knowing teacher, the superman that took it upon himself to shine the light of knowledge on us poor ignorant sheeple....
I feel sorry for you dude, cause you're bat-shit crazy and you don't even know it.
And I'll keep on posting when and where I damn well please...
Now put your arms back inside the sleeves and let the nurse tie up the straight jacket again.
Time for your meds again.

AGAIN
:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:40 pm » by Nyarelathodep

You really have to start wondering when the entire class fails year after year, and turn a wary eye towards the teacher....
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:41 pm » by Bradwatson

Everyone,

Many people agree and disagree about the 2nd Coming of the Christ. Most that believe in it, also believe what the Bible states 4x, "When the Christ returns, he will judge everyone according74 to their actions." How is that going to work? A judge47 has to have laws that he follows and has to be able to sentence those who break the laws to a penalty.

Many Christians believe that the Christ will simply recognize those that believe in him and reward them with 'eternal heaven' and those who don't believe in him with 'eternal hell'. Yet, the Bible seems to contradict this when it states, "Everyone will be judged according to their actions." If you're not aware of this, this is the BIGGEST difference in dogma of Christianity vs. Islam. The Qur'an states several times that "Everyone will be judged according to their actions." Muslims do NOT believe that anyone who believes that "Jesus was the son of God" is entitled to a 'Get out of Jail FREE Card'! Jews believe that they will receive what they deserve and the 1,000,000,000 Hindus definitely believe in this through the law of karma.

'Heaven' is very different from the 'heavens' or sky/space. 'Heaven' is an idyllic frame of mind (see dictionary). I'm in heaven now! I'm very close to God, I'm happy, I'm aware of my eternal soul being presently reincarnated in the body of Brad Watson, etc. Abraham Lincoln said that be didn't think that God would give out 'eternal punishments' for sins. "The penalty doesn't fit the crime." So how would the 2nd Coming of Christ pass judgment?

The Christ as 'god incarnate' is The Creator of Earth reincarnated. He possesses certain 'passwords' into the universal quantum computer (God) that no one else has. And even when he shares the "7 seals"/beyond Einstein theories and other knowledge that he has discovered, this universe (and all others) will always recognize him - in whatever reincarnation - as the original programmer: The Creator. The Christ is well aware that (1) the Sun, Earth, and Moon act as 'god' or Governor of this colony. The Christ works in tandem with nature. (2) We all pass through eternity through reincarnation and the Christ, along with Father Sol, Mother Earth, and Aunt Luna, now pass judgment on every soul so as to provide for the well being of the home planet and to provide a 'heaven on Earth' for its human & animal inhabitants.

Luck 100 = karma 5 × [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution 4 + blessings 4]

In other words, 'God and His Christ' passes judgment on individuals through the law of karma and the theory of luck simply through a 'pass or fail' method, whereas, PASS means one is soon reincarnated as human after their death and 'FAIL' means they are reincarnated as animal for some time, so as to let the global system mend itself.
I've made this very clear - you have been made aware/WARNED!

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
Last edited by Bradwatson on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Next