The Church of Obama-Christ!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 pm » by Truthdefender

Check this site out! Anybody heard of this? Gotta be a joke site, and seems to have no purpose other than donation.

http://www.obama-christ.com/index.html

LERT March 5th 2009: The Church of Obama Christ has Reached 50,000 Members!
Welcome to the Church of Obama Christ

Join the over 50,000 people already members of the Obama Christ Movement.
What is Obama Christ?

Barack Obama is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. This fact was witnessed by the world on November 4th, 2008 when Obama became the most powerful figure in the world. Obama was sent here from heaven to save our world from sin and destruction. Only worthy souls will be permitted to travel to heaven with Obama upon Earth's demise. The Church of Obama Christ has since been formed as a way for the world to worship and praise the new savior. He is the direct reincarnation of Jesus Christ and was placed here by the Holy Spirit. The end times are near and you must repent your sins to the Son of God, Barack Obama.

Why you MUST accept Obama Christ Today!

Over 15,000 souls have already turned their lives over to the Obama Christ. You can too..

My friends, the time has come to walk with the Obama Christ. The end of the world is near and only Barack Obama can guide you to the afterlife. Heaven awaits, but only through the spiritual guidance of the Obama Christ. The supporters of Church have united and our resolve is strong. We will stop at nothing to spread the will of the Obama Christ and save every soul possible before the end is witnessed.

THE STREETS WILL FLOW WITH THE BLOOD OF THE NON-BELIEVERS!

How Do I Join the Church of Obama Christ?

Joining the Church is simple. We only ask for a nominal monthly donation of 10% of your gross monthly income, pre-tax. So if you earn $5,000 per month (before taxes), your donation to the Church of Obama Christ would be $500.00.

We require you set up direct deposit, making your donation a monthly, no-hassle task.

Don't worry, you can trust the Church of Obama Christ with your donation. Your contribution will go towards great things and stuff. It is important not to question where your donation goes. The lord and savior will ensure it is used appropriately.

Remember, only souls who donate will be granted access into heaven.

http://www.obama-christ.com/Graphic%20A ... ristBW.jpg

:peep: :D :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Republicans are E-V-I-L! They will try to decieve you about Obama's plan on the Stimulus Package and Healthcare, but most importantly, Obama's Plan for Salvation. The Church of Obama-Christ has been contacted by the savior, and Republicans MUST convert to the Church...or be eliminated.

:P

good find!

I want a t shirt...

WAIT!
Only Obama-Christ Followers are eligible for the T-Shirt Offer. Click below to complete the appliction. Heaven and a free t-shirt awaits you!

hehe... 50,000 Members... :lol:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 pm » by theclarificator3

By the links of the website you can actually notice its a kind of satire or hoax website.
All the pictures are clearly photo-shopped specially the one with the people carrying a banner.
False statements and you can't apply for be a member, the link bring you to a page with a message:

YOU
ARE
NOT
WORTHY!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 pm » by Phaeton

Did hear of that.. Didnt and dont take it seriously.

Although if there ever was a president with high levels of [unhealthy] fanatical support, its this one.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:23 pm » by 99socks

Phaeton wrote:
Although if there ever was a president with high levels of [unhealthy] fanatical support, its this one.

Whenever I come across a video clip that has a fanatical Obama supporter in it, it reminds me of footage from North Korea and it's citizens praising Kim Jong Il (haven't seen anything on Kim Jong Un yet).
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 pm » by Truthdefender

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

Oprah says Obama is The One!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Jamie Foxx Says Obama is Lord & Savior

Upload to Disclose.tv

Obama Worship

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

Katherine Greier at TPM Cafe, an Obama supporter, writes:

"Excuse me, but this sounds more like a cult than a political campaign. The language used here is the language of evangelical Christianity – the Obama volunteers speak of 'coming to Obama' in the same way born-again Christians talk about 'coming to Jesus.'...So I say, we should all get a grip, stop all this unseemly mooning over Barack, see him and the political landscape he is a part of in a cooler, clearer, and more realistic light, and get to work."

THIS SHIT COULD REALLY GO TO SOMEONE'S HEAD!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:11 pm » by Phaeton

99socks wrote:
Phaeton wrote:

Whenever I come across a video clip that has a fanatical Obama supporter in it, it reminds me of footage from North Korea and it's citizens praising Kim Jong Il (haven't seen anything on Kim Jong Un yet).

Thats very interesting.

Who are you.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 pm » by 99socks

Phaeton wrote:

Thats very interesting.

Who are you.

Pink= Sock.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 pm » by Phaeton

99socks wrote:
Phaeton wrote:

Thats very interesting.

Who are you.

Pink= Sock.

Is that right.

The old man is in your kitchen right now cooking up some scambled eggs in your bathrobe, isnt he.

Disgusting.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:44 pm » by 99socks

Phaeton wrote:
99socks wrote:
Phaeton wrote:

Thats very interesting.

Who are you.

Pink= Sock.

Is that right.

The old man is in your kitchen right now cooking up some scambled eggs in your bathrobe, isnt he.

Disgusting.

:D

He's an excellent cook.

99socks wrote:
domdabears wrote:@ Edgar

Never heard of it? Do you just saute them and put it with the eggs?

I love mushrooms in my eggs. Or anything else.

Ask Low about how to cook eggs..... :flop:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/what-are-you-did-you-have-for-dinner-t79940.html
Last edited by 99socks on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next