The circle of time predicts future events - starting NOW!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 5:30 am » by Dirtyrabbit

deleted.
Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 am » by Kyo121

by his estimate then i suppose martial law is next on the list of things that will repeat itself...we will see. I hope everyone is prepared for the worst, if nothing else it doesn't hurt to be prepare if not for something man made then something natural.

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 6:02 am » by Hesop

Good find Girl.

There was something that I took note of, not long ago. All the specials and notations about Lincoln. Suddenly this year it was a big thing, and I thought, "are they pointing this out to compare the past civil war, with a new one coming?" ......and the new pennies....they have Lincolns cabin on the back now instead of the Capitol. Isn't that symbolism of going back?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 6:10 am » by Lowsix

hesop wrote:Good find Girl.

There was something that I took note of, not long ago. All the specials and notations about Lincoln. Suddenly this year it was a big thing, and I thought, "are they pointing this out to compare the past civil war, with a new one coming?" ......and the new pennies....they have Lincolns cabin on the back now instead of the Capitol. Isn't that symbolism of going back?

Hesop..
That is an interesting 'big picture correlation" i just noticed the new pennies last week.

And have been curious about the Lincoln references floating around.
Personally my favorite is some commercial where Lincoln's on a stage and goes berserk whippin everybody's ass..(not sure what product)

Im going to dig thru those sites and work that timewave, although i hear its super mega counter intuitive to use..we;ll see..

and i got your message in a thread last week..thanks for the words.
All good sir...all good.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 am » by Hesop

Oh great, now this crap with Lincoln got my brain oozing again.

Wouldn't this be too far out? How Revalations in the Bible talks about the "Beast", and everyone wonders at his "HEAD WOUND" and how he still yet lives?

That's just too creepy isn't it? Or just a good sign that I need to get some sleep?

Gnite all. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 am » by Clawspiracy

Ya derned rabbit, now look what you done? I am so not going to sleep tonight....

Good post. Will study it more....
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 pm » by Happydayz

Good stuff, love it! :flop:

So now I guess, we just need a way of mapping previous major events onto the new compressed time line. Does anyone know how to go about doing that?

Also, I guess we should be considering world events, as opposed to just American history?

Initiate

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 pm » by Cognoscenti

That was an excellent post dirtyrabbit. My opinion is that Terrance McKenna had one of the most unique and brilliant minds of this century. Would you mind, since you have learned to use the timewave calculator to list the corresponding dates in our current time to those events in American history that you listed?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 pm » by Ogmios

I read some of McKenna's stuff and he had some great ideas. I especially liked his theory that, perhaps, time is moving backwards towards this point in 2012; just like water in a sink draining through the plughole.

Also, he wasn't sure what would happen in 2012. We might discover time travel and so render our notions of time irrelevant; we may blow up the planet; we may make some type of breakthrough that we cannot even comprehend at this moment.

I wish he was still around to justify, or even distance himself from, his theories. He was a true star.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 pm » by Drextin

Uh yeah........don't think I'll lose any sleep on this one.

I am no prude when it comes to exploring the mind through drugs but this guy never met a drug he didn't like. It was his years of major drug use that eventually led to his death from a highly aggressive form of brain cancer.

I mean come on..............he was giving spoken word performances at freakin raves in the 90s because he was into the youth exploring the ecstasy movement.

There is a reason it is called the "novelty theory". It was to see if he and some others could assign mathematical solutions to past and future events. What they discovered was when you do this there is a barrier when you reach 2012. Just like all the ancient cultures before. This is a numbers thing not a sign.

One thing I will give the guy is that he hated being labeled a "new age" author. He felt the new age group took his work and made a joke of it. His work was only meant to explore the concepts of the mind while under the influence of hallucinogenics and to see if it opened any portals to places you couldn't go otherwise. In this he admitted freely that he failed.

Millenarians give more credence to Novelty theory as a way to predict the future (especially regarding 2012) than McKenna himself.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Next