The Collective Daily Dream

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 am » by Clawspiracy

Use this thread to post your dreams. Why on one thread? So we can all read them for one thing, and to collectively see if there is a pattern to what our brains are coming up with when we're asleep. We can analyze each other, or perhaps report a collective theme that arises during these strange times. Who knows, maybe it will be a document to what we knew before X (your favorite conspiracy outcome here) happened (or didn't)...

Share!
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 am » by Aragajag

I had a dream i was in an orgy a few weeks ago at the end of it i asked the girls while they were getting dressed instantly if they enjoyed and the emotion was as if embarrassment and it felt like real people were dreaming the same thing. Was very weird, couldnt get another date though lol.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 10:45 am » by Zegtelzegtel

damn i just had a dream about my awesome dog that lived by me for 13years...died 2days ago but i only realise it after this dream...
I cant remember my dream...but since i woke up im really feeling bad. Yesterday it didnt afect me much..no after this dream it changes everything..i feeling really fucked up.

cheers my friends

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 11:04 am » by Lowsix

zegtelzegtel wrote:damn i just had a dream about my awesome dog that lived by me for 13years...died 2days ago but i only realise it after this dream...
I cant remember my dream...but since i woke up im really feeling bad. Yesterday it didnt afect me much..no after this dream it changes everything..i feeling really fucked up.

cheers my friends

Zeg, i cannot even begin to tell you how sorry i am to hear that...
I got nothing else..other than Im sorry.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 11:37 am » by Zegtelzegtel

LowSix wrote:Zeg, i cannot even begin to tell you how sorry i am to hear that...
I got nothing else..other than Im

I grew up with that dog..I had him since i live here in france.so its weird..

Thanx a lot My friend I really appreciate that thought..thanx man..

Initiate

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 12:57 am » by Bawdiemaude

i think this is a good idea for a thread....sorry to see it slide back here....

I have had prophetic dreams but I am more and more convinced that the dreams were prophetic merely to show me where my thoughts were and the reality i was creating...

for example i had a dream the other night- a very explicit sex dream involving my bf - we were at a sex fair...anyway, no need for details, needless to say when I awoke, I realised that the dream was showing me very clearly, my recent thoughts and the probable result of those thoughts. THe dream has offered me access to my unconscious beliefs and now I am actively working on them to create the future scenario I want.

I hope that makes sense, what Im trying to say is that I absolutely believe that everything in the world reflects an inner truth, and dreams open portals to discover the truth of our internal reality.

If i am afraid of everythign out there, the only way to solve that - as logically i cant change the whole world, is to discover what my underlying fear is....and then work on healing that.

I think there is way too much blame of the 'out there' when I think the out there is merely a reflection of our internal beliefs and reality.
Dreams, collective and individual show us that.

and then its up to us what we create.

so when the next person has a dream its the end of the world....i want to know what their personal feelings are about their world.....what their fear of their own world ending is.
How can they find a different approach to that fear.

becasue the end of the world, believe it or not, does not have to be the end of the world!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 am » by Clawspiracy

because the end of the world, believe it or not, does not have to be the end of the world

That is a truth right there.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 10:56 pm » by Clawspiracy

The thread got buried and I forgot about it... Sorry to hear about your dog, zegtelzegtel...

Perhaps he is visiting you in dreams to let you know nothing is permanent, so enjoy him...
It's a Clawspiracy...

brillbilly

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 11:11 pm » by brillbilly

its strange the power a dream has,how it can make you feel bad or good or sad or happy,first as i lost my dog when she was 7 and have never got another since as the loss broke my heart i just want to say sorry about your dog zeg and as for my dream,well last night i had a dream about my lovly 1989 honda prelude,lol in the dream i had a race against time to save her from being scrapped,and i know why i had that dream,because my car goes for .M.O.T on wednesday.aaaarrrrggggg i hate mots,its like waiting outside headmasters office.lol :bang; :headscratch: :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 pm » by Nuffrespect

i had this dream a while ago

there was sort of a war going on with shootings and all that but not in a place i could recognize.
all of a sudden the fighting came closer to were i was but didnt have any of my stuff that was locked away in a military office of some sort so i rushed over there and was just outside the windows of that office on ,i could see inside thru the window were a lady was sitting with closet behind her with my things.so walked passed the windows the where the doors are with on the left side a parkinglot with some cars when all of a sudden a tank comes up really fast and stops near the office.i stopped walking and looked right at the tank when the barrel ofthatthing turns right at me,so i hid behind a car and i felt and heared a loud explosion behind me in the office.at that time i ran inside still wanting my stuff(dont know what i was trying to get there i just needed it for some reason)so when i came inside the whole front and inside of that office was ruined,then all of a sudden some high military guy comes from behind a wall with his arm blown off and half of his face burned off but laughing like a maniac walking past me.im still running to the office were my stuff is but the woman had the key,so i had to look for her cause i saw that she was there thru the window.so i finally found her body laying on her stomach but her head was laying right next to her not facing me,so i grabbed her by the sides(it felt so real )and turned her over and got the key.so when i opend the closet to get my things i woke up.

any ideas of the meaning or is it time to get some serious help :ohno:

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.