THE COLUMBINE MASSACRE WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 4:07 am » by Megame23

Guess the image doesn't show on other sites, check it out though.

http://acolumbinesite.com/eric/writing/plans2.gif
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 am » by Lapislazuli

jetxvii wrote:It's even on Ron Paul's "Daily Paul":

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/85521

Check out how fast the shills were up...
OP: Mon, 03/09/2009 - 13:42
Shill: Mon, 03/09/2009 - 17:57

I am a Columbine high School Shill
...bla bla bla... After talking to these people I can for sure say.. there were only 2 shooters. Now I have not watched the above video. I will but please let me say. I know many of the teachers at the school. I do not think they would lie..
(Subliminals high-lighted)

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 4:51 am » by Lapislazuli

megame23 wrote:Columbine came into my head last night, because I have been doing a lot of research on mind control projects, and how the Illuminati control a lot of our culture, media, and most of the most terrible events of our history.

[googlevideo]-2426192000046874985#[/googlevideo]

Also in more of his work, he tried followed up with some witnesses who's testimonies, didn't fit into the original story.

Upload to Disclose.tv

One of them said,

“I have a hard time watching your entire video. I watched 5 min. I saw too much that day, plain and simple. I have been told I could and would easily disappear if I tried to expose what happened that day. I was locked inside that building [for hours] with the teacher [Dave Sanders] that died, risked my life to save him and he still died. I lost [...] friends [...] and had many friends seriously injured. [...] I was O. C. D. trying to save myself from death at [such a young age]. I was also told by the police and investigators that I [...] was the most credible witness that day: However, I did not see [...] this and [...] that! [...] Everything I said happened in those 4 hours, the police have evidence of happening within 2 minutes of when I say it happened. They only denied my credibility after celebrating my accounts as true and belittling me and my mother to our faces! My mom taught me to “Pay attention to time, location, and description.” She taught me that it pays to pay attention. This time it didn’t pay it cost me. I am a potential threat to those guilty and still living. They cannot make up their minds of what is right and wrong, they’ve been sucked into to the evil [...]. I want to write a book, and have since it happened, but know too many reasons not to [publish it], like my family saying it risks my life. It still plagues me that my friends were forced to leave me while those sickened minds who killed them still walk [among] us. I want peace without being a martyr! I love and so I am lovable! What makes that so hard?!!! My protectors betrayed me, deeply. Would die for the truth, but want to live for the beauty of my lost friends memory and most important power of LOVE!”

Check out Evan's website,

http://www.thecolumbinecause.tk/

I'm no suicidal warrior, I'm looking for the truth! Many of the real suicidal warriors seem to be controlled by our own governments. But what is the picture being painted for the public?

Columbine Cause mentions the Port Arthur Massacre at the end of the movie and it is interesting what comes up when you google it.
Australia's Port Arthur Massacre - Government and Media Lies Exposed
The proof you have been waiting for...
On Sunday April 28th, 1996, at the tourist site of Port Arthur in Tasmania, 35 people were killed and more wounded by a rampaging gunman, in what has become known as the Port Arthur massacre.

Joe Vialls, the author of this report, is an independent investigator with thirty years direct experience of international military and oilfield operations. The full detail of Joe's report is included on these pages, but to start with here is a precis of his findings:

Was the massacre in Port Arthur a completely spontaneous act carried out by a single nutcase with unbelievable efficiency?

Or was it deliberately designed to distort public perception and direct maximum hatred against a particular group of people?
Read more:

And the Port Arthur massacre and its consequences:
The Port Arthur massacre in 1996 transformed gun control legislation in Australia. Thirty five people were killed and 21 wounded when Martin Bryant opened fire on shop owners and tourists with two semi-automatic rifles: an AR-15 and an L1A1 SLR. Six weeks after the Dunblane massacre in Scotland,[8] this mass killing at the notorious former convict prison at Port Arthur horrified the Australian public.

Bryant said he obtained these weapons from a gun dealer without holding the required firearms licence.[13] In response to the massacre, Prime Minister John Howard, then newly elected, immediately took the gun law proposals developed from the report of the 1988 National Committee on Violence[14] and urged the states to adopt them under a National Firearms Agreement. This was necessary because the Australian Constitution does not give the Commonwealth power to enact gun laws.
More on CIApedia:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 5:02 am » by Megame23

35 people, one man... :headscratch:

I guess the bring side of all of this is that the absolute worst of events in our history are not us. it is not the majority of humanity, it is these Illuminati scum. They breed this terrible culture and conduct there terrible deeds to manipulate us, and we may be flawed, but we are not as sick and twisted as the world they have created.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 am » by Lapislazuli

megame23 wrote:35 people, one man... :headscratch:

I guess the bright side of all of this is that the absolute worst of events in our history are not us. it is not the majority of humanity, it is these Illuminati scum. They breed this terrible culture and conduct there terrible deeds to manipulate us, and we may be flawed, but we are not as sick and twisted as the world they have created.

From the same CIApedia source as before:
Shooting massacres in Australia and other English-speaking countries often occurred close together in time. Forensic psychiatrists attribute this to copycat behaviour, which is in many cases triggered by sensational media treatment. Mass murderers study media reports and imitate the actions and equipment that are sensationalised in them.[

... and we are not that dumb to believe their forensic psychos either. :banana:

leonidas1977 wrote:brilliant post. but this is some seriousely fucked up shit going on here i mean wtf. im english i remember this happening, this happend when clinton got his dick sucked right? also on this day the us air force droped more bombs on bosnia the they droped in the entire ww2 crazy

Interesting detail, btw, they dropped that amount of bombs on Serbia in 1999 (it was the Kosovo war).
Seems that those massacres (human sacrifices) are related to wars (ritualistically sacrificing some of the own prior a successful battle), and this not just since yesterday:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Lapislazuli on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 5:57 am » by Megame23

I meant to say bright side by the way :P

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 am » by Daemonfoe

This video won't play outside of youtube, but at 2:30 they mention that Colorado authorities had meetings with them on 15 separate occasions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3gAIk1d9D0&feature=player_embedded

meetings? what kind of meetings? if they were in "trouble" 15 different times you'd think they would have been sent to juvy by then. :think:
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 am » by Noetic

This is an amazing post megame,just for this I'm going to remove you from my ignore list.

I never looked into this story,I always took it the way the media played it,thanks for opening my eyes to this new info.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 8:00 am » by Mediasorcerer

m you are the goods buddy!!!
nothing surprises me anymore.the potential for wickedness is now at its infinite resting point,also gives us the potential for great good too,whatever the real story is,nobody escapes ka=ma,great post.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm » by Megame23

noetic wrote:This is an amazing post megame,just for this I'm going to remove you from my ignore list.

I never looked into this story,I always took it the way the media played it,thanks for opening my eyes to this new info.

:flop:

I dono why you even had me on it, just cause we disagree about reptilians...? Keep an open mind, we live in a twisted world...

:cheers:

PreviousNext