THE COLUMBINE MASSACRE WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 4:42 pm » by Aquarius

Remember the spate of viscous attacks on elementary schools in China by knife wielding mad men. There was 5 over less than a 2 month period.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 4:53 pm » by Otomon

In the official RPG,they shoot up the place to create chaos and to prove that in this world only the fittest survive,apparently they listened to alot of Death Metal and played Doom alot...pretty weak reasons.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 4:57 pm » by Drjones

Just caught this today,working through the initial info and videos,so far,very impressive stuff!! Good job mate... :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 6:45 pm » by Megame23

drjones wrote:Just caught this today,working through the initial info and videos,so far,very impressive stuff!! Good job mate... :flop:

Hey man, thanks. :)

Let me know what you think when you get through it.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm » by Otomon

http://www.columbinegame.com/

Thats the official website for the Colubine Massacre VideoGame.
Its follows the adventures of the two as they shoot an unsuspecting school and then it follows their adventures in Hell.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:02 pm » by Megame23

Otomon what the fuck is wrong with you.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm » by Otomon

megame23 wrote:Otomon what the fuck is wrong with you.

Excuse me? I'm providing further data to your thread and you treat me like that? Fucking douche.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 pm » by Megame23

How is that data? some scum bags made a game about a terrible event, and you post it here?

That is nothing to do with anything, and it is just fucking sick and demented that someone made that game. People joke about this crap, it was a government cover up where students were slaughtered. That's not video game material. Eric was into Doom, yeah that's interesting, he was obsessed with it. You posting that game though has nothing to do with anything helpful to this thread, its just messed up.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:11 pm » by Otomon

megame23 wrote:How is that data? some scum bags made a game about a terrible event, and you post it here?

That is nothing to do with anything, and it is just fucking sick and demented that someone made that game. People joke about this crap, it was a government cover up where students were slaughtered. That's not video game material. Eric was into Doom, yeah that's interesting, he was obsessed with it. You posting that game though has nothing to do with anything helpful to this thread, its just messed up.

A controversial game that got people discussing what really happened and it explores the psychological state of the duo at the time is irrelevant....

Okay then,you just post those conspiracy videos,you are officially on the same level as Pindz.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

awesome thread Megame, never heard about that...thanx!

are you Kingz btw?

PreviousNext