THE COLUMBINE MASSACRE WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:19 pm » by Megame23


tertiusgaudens wrote:megame, give me please some clearance.

What do you consider an insight job:

a) was Columbine a private case done by some guys or

b) was there an involvement of a department or at least an office thus being part of the massacre?

If a) is the case, than it makes no sense of speking of "insight job".

Isn't b) necessary to speak of "insight job"?

And what do you think which department or office should have been involved?

Good work apart from that!


Well everyone that knew Dylan and Eric at any decent level, knew of this potential threat, that includes their friends, families, the school, the local authorities, and the local military base?

In the columbine cause it mentioned that Eric even claimed he was being drugged by the military. There was way too much foreknowledge and there is way too many witness testimonies that were thrown out or ignored. I think that very high levels of black ops were involved in Columbine, and I'm not sure exactly how it went down. But I certainly believe mind control was involved, and there is no way that those two kids did that massacre alone.

It also seems to me that any reasonable police department would have rushed in there right away to stop the attack, instead they were left in the building for quite a long time, and then when policed finally did enter, it took a very long time for things to end, and gunfire was heard after Dylan and Eric were supposed to be dead.

Witnesses saw bodies and gunmen in different locations than the story we were told by the media. The story is full of holes just like 9/11. Like that false flag, most people were not in on it, but some key people at the top were, and they made sure the truth was covered up, rather than making sure that the most people were saved. The bastards that covered it up had to have been somehow involved with this schoolhouse slaughter in one way or another.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 am

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:26 pm » by Tertiusgaudens


Thanx, gives me lot to think...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 am

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:32 pm » by Pateriot


Well... here is proof that someone can make a conspiracy theory out of a bowl of alphabet soup... and get followers who believe their load of crap!!!

Take the same event; several minutes of tape not released from the cafeteria. Your conclusion: A conspiracy involving the CIA and the Illuminati. My conclusion: Kids were being murdered and out of sensitivity to the families and for the sake of civility they didn't want this to be released. Also, they didn't want this to be splashed all over U-Tube for the sycophants to revel in.

Take another bit of your "supporting evidence", the fact that eyewitness events differed at times to the final official version: Your conclusion: A conspiracy involving the CIA and the Illuminati. My conclusion: Shortly after any major event people’s perspective and version of what happened can and does vary considerably. Rumors swirl and the confusion lends itself to many variations of the same event. Latter, when facts have been analyzed, the officials try to sort things out and release what they believe actually happened.

People, get a grip on reality! Sometimes things are just what they seem to be on their face. Secret societies do not run around creating elaborate conspiracies and cover-ups for every disaster!! Bad things happen for any variety of reasons.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 559
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:48 pm
Location: Acheron

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 pm » by Lapislazuli


CIA mind control programs can be tracked back to the 1950's and Project BLUEBIRD, later renamed ARTICHOKE.

From blogger Kurt Nimmo;

“BLUEBIRD was approved by the CIA director on April 20, 1950. In August 1951,

the Project was renamed ARTICHOKE. BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE included a

great deal of work on the creation of amnesia, hypnotic couriers, and the Manchurian

Candidate,” writes Colin A. Ross, MD. “ARTICHOKE documents prove that hypnotic

couriers functioned effectively in real-life simulations conducted by the CIA in the early

1950’s. The degree to which such individuals were used in actual operations is still

classified…. BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE were administered in a compartmented

ashion. The details of the programs were kept secret even form other personnel within

the CIA…. The BLUEBIRD/ARTICHOKE materials establish conclusively that full

Manchurian Candidates were created and tested successfully by physicians with

TOP SECRET clearance from the CIA…. As well as being potential couriers and

infiltration agents, the subjects could function in effect as hypnotically controlled

cameras. They could enter a room or building, memorize materials quickly, leave

the building, and then be amnesic for the entire episode. The memorized material

could then be retrieved by a handler using a previously implanted code or signal,

without the amnesia being disturbed. Hypnosis was not the mind control doctors’

only method for creation of controlled amnesia, however. Drugs, magnetic fields,

sound waves, sleep deprivation, solitary confinement, and many other methods were

studied under BLUEBIRD and ARTHICHOKE.”

Source: More False Flag

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:44 pm » by Raphael


megame23 wrote: The story is full of holes just like 9/11. Like that false flag, most people were not in on it, but some key people at the top were, and they made sure the truth was covered up, rather than making sure that the most people were saved. The bastards that covered it up had to have been somehow involved with this schoolhouse slaughter in one way or another.


I find it hard to believe that IGNORANT folks, bible babblers come to mind, FEEL in their hearts that the coming enlightenment has something to do with some higher power making its presence known.

To believe in a belief that has many HOLES IN IT TOO, and then project this HOLY belief in all you do is what?

No wonder the RABBIT is associated with the MOON and LUNACY.
A memory like a sieve is une memoire de lievr, a 'hare's memory'.

merikan christian sheeple's memory is like a SIEVE, when discussing MOON/Hare symbolism?

Here is something the SHEEPLE have forgotten about the MOON. :flop:
SWASTIKA = STELLAR, SOLAR and MOON


No wonder the IGNORANT Christians ON ALL FORUMS I participate on HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN ABLE TO ADEQUATELY EXPLAIN THE OBVIOUS LACK OF MOON SYMBOLISM IN THEIR BIBLE 'NARRATIVE' ...

They appear to suffer from the same programming?

AND HOW IT COINCIDENTALLY HAPPENS TO INTIMATELY LINKED TO THE JEWISH PASSOVER WHICH IS ALL ABOUT THE MOON.


I remember when the IGNORANT MASS OF MERIKANS decided to rename the FRENCH FRY because the French refused to join the "Coalition of Idiots" as one Canadian MP called the US/British Invasion of Iraq, a trumped up WMD wild card, which the world found out later was itself ALL based on fucking LIES. :flop:

Seems the French and the Canadians LOOKING in from the outside saw/felt another CRIME against HUMANITY was about to be committed by those CRUSADING christian righteous patri-IDIOT merikan sheeple. :bang;

merikans NEED to wake the fuck UP and become the LEADERS they falsely believe themselves to be.
YOU ARE NOT LEADERS, YOU ARE FOLLOWERS.
YOU ARE a bunch of manipulated sheeple, handicapped by the world's best propaganda machine...that sits at the heart of your merikan politics and foreign policy.

duh there exist too many merikan sheeple on this thread, on this forum, in this world, that refuse to believe that their own government targets them too? :bang;

wake up
Christian's KARMA wake up call is coming, it is on its way, it is simply a 'wave', this frequency/wave/karma that is making its return, is for all those CRIMES against HUMANITY that have gone unpunished.

YOU will see.
IF there is a GOD, then clearly GOD IS ABOUT establishing TRUTH not LIES, and hiding your fucking sheeple heads in the mideast sands of time coveting the black gold, is MORE evidence that the WESTERN mindset needs to be defragged.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 4:11 pm » by Megame23


pateriot wrote:Well... here is proof that someone can make a conspiracy theory out of a bowl of alphabet soup... and get followers who believe their load of crap!!!

Take the same event; several minutes of tape not released from the cafeteria. Your conclusion: A conspiracy involving the CIA and the Illuminati. My conclusion: Kids were being murdered and out of sensitivity to the families and for the sake of civility they didn't want this to be released. Also, they didn't want this to be splashed all over U-Tube for the sycophants to revel in.

Take another bit of your "supporting evidence", the fact that eyewitness events differed at times to the final official version: Your conclusion: A conspiracy involving the CIA and the Illuminati. My conclusion: Shortly after any major event people’s perspective and version of what happened can and does vary considerably. Rumors swirl and the confusion lends itself to many variations of the same event. Latter, when facts have been analyzed, the officials try to sort things out and release what they believe actually happened.

People, get a grip on reality! Sometimes things are just what they seem to be on their face. Secret societies do not run around creating elaborate conspiracies and cover-ups for every disaster!! Bad things happen for any variety of reasons.


No, how about the people that made 911 calls describing different attackers, how about people that came out of that hell hole and described seeing bodies in different locations and different shooters.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 pm » by Raphael


megame23 wrote:
No, how about the people that made 911 calls describing different attackers, how about people that came out of that hell hole and described seeing bodies in different locations and different shooters.


funny how good news travels slow in a technological world eh?

never heard of those calls...but hey what about those cell phone calls made from Flight 93...the entire nation of IGNORANT sheeple herd about those bogus calls dispatched by the DIS-INFORMATION folks?

meriKA better wake the fuck up SOON.
Because THEY will try to *activate* the IGNORANT sheeple into doing their bidding again, as they always do...an event will be manifested, designed to get the sheeple to bolt, in the direction they are designing....
And it will not be pretty.
IMHO

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 6:13 pm » by Megame23


Check this out. God damn it makes me sick looking into this stuff.


Upload to Disclose.tv



So we don't get to hear the part where all the supposed killing was done, because in the official story almost all of it was done here. Not that I disagree this was an important part of the attack, but people were killed elsewhere also...

LITTLETON, Colorado July 6, 2000
Columbine 911 Tapes Released
At Least 15 Families Have Filed Lawsuits



(CBS) Almost all of the audio generated during the Columbine High School shooting is now available for sale to the public. CBS News Reporter Lee Frank says the 22 audio tapes, edited and combined into compact discs, include almost all of the 911 calls and police transmissions from the April 20, 1999 shooting.

A 911 dispatcher reached by frantic students trapped inside Columbine High School is heard telling students to "encourage" wounded teacher Dave Sanders as he lay bleeding to death from gunshot wounds.

"Don't let him close his eyes," the dispatcher said.

"We're having a hard time keeping him alert," an adult told the dispatcher, who responded by saying help was on the way and later added: "Make sure he stays warm."

SWAT teams didn't reach Sanders until nearly four hours after the shooting started April 20, 1999. Twelve students were also slain by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold before they killed themselves.

The exchange involving Sanders is on 22 edited audio tapes, each 90 minutes long, released to the public Wednesday. The tapes of 911 and dispatch audio originally were sought by parents of two slain students and [b]were released under a court order.
[/b]

Missing from the tapes is a complete version of the 26-minute call placed by teacher Patti Nielson from the library, where most of the victims were killed.

Her call included the gunmen taunting students, screams and gunshots which a judge likened to gruesome crime scene photographs that did not need to be released.

"I can't believe he's not out of bullets; he just keeps shooting and shooting and shooting," Nielson said in a portion of her 911 call released Wednesday.

Families of at least 15 slain or wounded students have filed lawsuits accusing the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office of negligence in its handling of the massacre. Some families have criticized the sheriff's official report of the massacre and have called for the release of raw investigative material.

Radio traffic from five police channels did not immediately address whether deputies were denied permission to fire at the gunmen. Angela Sanders, the slain teacher's daughter, contends in a lawsuit that a sharpshooter on the roof of a nearby house had a "clear view" of Klebold through a library window, but was told not to fire.

A sheriff's dispatcher on the tapes asks deputies on the scene if anybody had "long arms," or rifles. One deputy answered that he did, but the conversation turned to SWAT teams and a supervisor on the way.

One deputy reported seeing a gunman appear briefly in the library window at about 11:32 a.m., but he did not ask for permission to fire.

On another portion of the tape, an out-of-breath deputy reported exchanging gunfire with one of the two student killers.

"It was a big gun," he said.

Most of the 911 calls came from parents asking about their children's whereabouts and from students trapped inside the school.

Some of the information released Wednesday had already been released May 15 as part of the official report.

Jefferson County District Judge R. Brooke Jackson has also ordered the sheriff's office to release a Littleton Fire Department training tape, raw television footage shot from a helicopter, surveillance tapes and the ballistics report.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/07/ ... 2660.shtml
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:57 am

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 pm » by Evanlong


Take the same event; several minutes of tape not released from the cafeteria. Your conclusion: A conspiracy involving the CIA and the Illuminati. My conclusion: Kids were being murdered and out of sensitivity to the families and for the sake of civility they didn't want this to be released. Also, they didn't want this to be splashed all over U-Tube for the sycophants to revel in.


Officially, no one died in the cameras' vicinity during this time frame. They said the recorder ran out of tape and then began recording again because the janitor put a new one in.

Bad things happen for any variety of reasons.


There are a number of very suspicious things about the Columbine shooting which would seem to indicate a coverup which would have had to have involved individuals in authority, as do some other high-profile acts of supposedly "random violence." Operation Gladio is a good example. The Fort Hood shooting bears some of the same characteristics, as do Virginia Tech, Dunblane and Port Arthur.

In the case of Columbine, many, many witnesses named outright or described in detail other gunmen including Chris Morris, Robert Perry, Brian Sargent and at least one unnamed adult. Morris, Perry and Sargent were all current or former CHS students and in the trench coat group. Perry in particular, who had significant acne unlike Harris and Klebold, was fingered by about two dozen that we know about. There was also an individual known by earlier researchers as the "white tee-shirt bomber" who was witnessed throwing a bomb on the roof at the opening of the attack. Personally, I refer to him as the "blue-jeaned bomber" because at least a dozen witnesses described him as wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, which is significant because Harris and Klebold both wore black pants. I don't believe any witness who mentioned pants on this individual described him as wearing anything but blue jeans.

What do you consider an insight job:

a) was Columbine a private case done by some guys or

b) was there an involvement of a department or at least an office thus being part of the massacre?

If a) is the case, than it makes no sense of speking of "insight job".

Isn't b) necessary to speak of "insight job"?

And what do you think which department or office should have been involved?


Several months into the investigation, after the witnesses who had seen "alternative" scenarios like these had been ID'ed, the "investigators" returned to all of them and put them under heavy pressure to revise their statements despite their high certitude over repeated interviews of whom they had seen. Why would they have done this if not to iron things out before going public with their findings so there weren't a lot of loose ends popping up? You can read the interviews yourselves if you like; I have put the documents on-line. The pressure they put on some of these witnesses to recant was unreasonable. One witness specifically told me he had been threatened to keep quiet and there are other reports of the same. The interviewing agencies included local law enforcement, the ATF, FBI and others.

Additionally, in the news footage below, there are two brief clips of an armed forces armed personnel carrier (APC) being deployed at the school. While this is not direct evidence of anything in itself, it is an unusual piece of equipment for a school shooting response:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/vi ... a79cb79edb

That said, it was believed at the scene that what the school was contending with was "up to eight gunmen in paramilitary gear, armed with grenades and automatic weapons. From those descriptions, the command staff and many of the first responders thought the situation sounded like they might be confronting some type of terrorist unit."

http://www.portalofdallas.com/columbine/Columbine-Managing%20the%20Incident.htm

"We can't be that stupid to think it was just these two kids....two adults couldn't have done this." -Christian LaPlante (a CHS parent)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 7:03 pm » by Megame23


evanlong wrote:
Take the same event; several minutes of tape not released from the cafeteria. Your conclusion: A conspiracy involving the CIA and the Illuminati. My conclusion: Kids were being murdered and out of sensitivity to the families and for the sake of civility they didn't want this to be released. Also, they didn't want this to be splashed all over U-Tube for the sycophants to revel in.


Officially, no one died in the cameras' vicinity during this time frame. They said the recorder ran out of tape and then began recording again because the janitor put a new one in.

Bad things happen for any variety of reasons.


There are a number of very suspicious things about the Columbine shooting which would seem to indicate a coverup which would have had to have involved individuals in authority, as do some other high-profile acts of supposedly "random violence." Operation Gladio is a good example. The Fort Hood shooting bears some of the same characteristics, as do Virginia Tech, Dunblane and Port Arthur.

In the case of Columbine, many, many witnesses named outright or described in detail other gunmen including Chris Morris, Robert Perry, Brian Sargent and at least one unnamed adult. Morris, Perry and Sargent were all current or former CHS students and in the trench coat group. Perry in particular, who had significant acne unlike Harris and Klebold, was fingered by about two dozen that we know about. There was also an individual known by earlier researchers as the "white tee-shirt bomber" who was witnessed throwing a bomb on the roof at the opening of the attack. Personally, I refer to him as the "blue-jeaned bomber" because at least a dozen witnesses described him as wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, which is significant because Harris and Klebold both wore black pants. I don't believe any witness who mentioned pants on this individual described him as wearing anything but blue jeans.

What do you consider an insight job:

a) was Columbine a private case done by some guys or

b) was there an involvement of a department or at least an office thus being part of the massacre?

If a) is the case, than it makes no sense of speking of "insight job".

Isn't b) necessary to speak of "insight job"?

And what do you think which department or office should have been involved?


Several months into the investigation, after the witnesses who had seen "alternative" scenarios like these had been ID'ed, the "investigators" returned to all of them and put them under heavy pressure to revise their statements despite their high certitude over repeated interviews of whom they had seen. Why would they have done this if not to iron things out before going public with their findings so there weren't a lot of loose ends popping up? You can read the interviews yourselves if you like; I have put the documents on-line. The pressure they put on some of these witnesses to recant was unreasonable. One witness specifically told me he had been threatened to keep quiet and there are other reports of the same. The interviewing agencies included local law enforcement, the ATF, FBI and others.

Additionally, in the news footage below, there are two brief clips of an armed forces armed personnel carrier (APC) being deployed at the school. While this is not direct evidence of anything in itself, it is an unusual piece of equipment for a school shooting response:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/vi ... a79cb79edb

That said, it was believed at the scene that what the school was contending with was "up to eight gunmen in paramilitary gear, armed with grenades and automatic weapons. From those descriptions, the command staff and many of the first responders thought the situation sounded like they might be confronting some type of terrorist unit."

http://www.portalofdallas.com/columbine/Columbine-Managing%20the%20Incident.htm

"We can't be that stupid to think it was just these two kids....two adults couldn't have done this." -Christian LaPlante (a CHS parent)


The APC is at 7:35 in the video.

The Denver Post used to have a picture up of it also.

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/journalism/ ... pril21.pdf

This site says it got there around 3:25

http://www.rense.com/general/foul.htm

And some more interesting things...

At around 3:25 an armored personnelcarrier, presumably from Buckley Air National Guard Base, is on the scene.Other National Guard vehicles are also shown. A few minutes later, KUSA newsanchors and Tony LaMonica report that some officers "just took cover" behindvehicles -- no explanation was given.


At 3:38 a neighbor near ColumbineHigh talks with anchors at KMGH. She said when the shooting began she heard"seven loud, terrifying blasts". She saw windows burst out andglass fall all over the ground. "..Shortly after that there was alot of rapid fire."


At 3:48 Trench Coat Mafia member ChrisMorris is led off in handcuffs by a Sheriff's Deputy. He is placed in ablack sedan which subsequently speeds off the scene. He is wearing blackcargo pants and a black "South Park" T-shirt.


Just seconds later, KMGH reporterAnne Trujillo at Swedish Medical Center reports, "We've just had avery interesting twist...police just came out and told us that a car-loadof people left Columbine High School and was followed by a car-load ofpeople that apparently, possibly, had weapons. Excuse me, an ambulanceleft Columbine High School and it was followed by a car-load of people...thatpossibly had some weapons." An officer with a large shotgun is stationedoutside the Emergency Room of the hospital. Other hospitals are also onalert.


A minute later, a reporter on thescene of the school for KMGH says, "We had Seven News reporter PaulRyerson (sic) mention a moment ago that he had heard the reports that therewere shots being fired in the school. We did talk to someone with policeand that is correct, there were some just a few moments ago." A KMGH anchorlater said, "...those shots may have been coming from the gymnasiumarea."


So we have SWAT teams there at 12:30, they don't go in until two hours later, and from then on we have to trust their story. But the sounds people heard and the things people saw do not fit at all with the official story. There is just no decent reason to have kept the SWAT teams and police sitting on their asses while kids were being shot.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook