THE COLUMBINE MASSACRE WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm » by Evanlong

It is very likely that psychiatric drugs had a lot to do with Columbine.

I am in complete agreement with the assertion that psychiatric drugs, especially the SSRI's, of which Harris had been prescribed several, can have deranging effects on their consumers. In this particular case, given the material discussed earlier in this thread, there was probably much, much more at work and the drugs that some of the patsies were taking were probably not central to the shooting.

[...] there is some great evidence for Columbine, and other shootings like it being government cover-ups. [...] So why haven't more picked up on it?

I have wondered this many times myself. I was somewhat surprised, in fact, that nobody had done a video of this kind prior to mine.

I published "The Columbine Cause" in 2007, a year after the 9/11 movement had gone more or less mainstream, when "Zeitgeist" was being displayed on Google Video's front page for days at a stretch, and a few months after the Ron Paul 2008 campaign had begun. Despite all this, and despite a huge, one-man media blitz I put out at the time in which I e-mailed literally thousands of reporters, talk show hosts, political party officers and NGO representatives, a total of about a half-dozen to a dozen outlets actually gave the video any coverage. Sofia Smallstorm, for instance, informed me that the video was "not marketable enough." I concede that it's a no-budget affair but you know, I kind of like the aesthetic. And even if she didn't want to sell them for me, which was never my intention to begin with, I'm sitting there, thinking, "Can you maybe just give it a link then, which is why I e-mailed you about it in the first place?" So I tried to spread the word through the media but very few people proved willing to run with it. Forums, for the most part, have been a better source of promotion overall; most of the shows on GCN and RBN, for instance, which, of course, were very big on 9/11, never even replied to my press releases. So, for me, that was maybe a lesson in who is getting an agenda on things they can and can't cover, and I don't think I was on the "approved" list.

Here are the interviews I've done so far. I am also slated for a new one this week and if anyone has a show you'd like to recommend me to, I would encourage you to contact the host and do that.

http://evanlong.net/category/media-interviews/

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm » by Megame23

evanlong wrote:
It is very likely that psychiatric drugs had a lot to do with Columbine.

I am in complete agreement with the assertion that psychiatric drugs, especially the SSRI's, of which Harris had been prescribed several, can have deranging effects on their consumers. In this particular case, given the material discussed earlier in this thread, there was probably much, much more at work and the drugs that some of the patsies were taking were probably not central to the shooting.

[...] there is some great evidence for Columbine, and other shootings like it being government cover-ups. [...] So why haven't more picked up on it?

I have wondered this many times myself. I was somewhat surprised, in fact, that nobody had done a video of this kind prior to mine.

I published "The Columbine Cause" in 2007, a year after the 9/11 movement had gone more or less mainstream, when "Zeitgeist" was being displayed on Google Video's front page for days at a stretch, and a few months after the Ron Paul 2008 campaign had begun. Despite all this, and despite a huge, one-man media blitz I put out at the time in which I e-mailed literally thousands of reporters, talk show hosts, political party officers and NGO representatives, a total of about a half-dozen to a dozen outlets actually gave the video any coverage. Sofia Smallstorm, for instance, informed me that the video was "not marketable enough." I concede that it's a no-budget affair but you know, I kind of like the aesthetic. And even if she didn't want to sell them for me, which was never my intention to begin with, I'm sitting there, thinking, "Can you maybe just give it a link then, which is why I e-mailed you about it in the first place?" So I tried to spread the word through the media but very few people proved willing to run with it. Forums, for the most part, have been a better source of promotion overall; most of the shows on GCN and RBN, for instance, which, of course, were very big on 9/11, never even replied to my press releases. So, for me, that was maybe a lesson in who is getting an agenda on things they can and can't cover, and I don't think I was on the "approved" list.

Here are the interviews I've done so far. I am also slated for a new one this week and if anyone has a show you'd like to recommend me to, I would encourage you to contact the host and do that.

http://evanlong.net/category/media-interviews/

Yea, I was wondering if it was something like that... Makes you wonder where people really stand, huh?

Sure its a hot topic, kids being slaughtered in a school by our government... But that makes it damn important, and if people have the guts to say 9/11 was an inside job, they really shouldn't have a problem speaking out about this too...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 12:06 am » by Lapislazuli

Notable school shootings

Source: CIApedia

United States
Name↓ Location↓ Date↓ Year↓ Death toll↓
University of Texas Massacre Austin, Texas, United States August 1 1966 14
SC State killings Orangeburg, South Carolina, United States February 8 1968 3
Kent State shootings Kent, Ohio, United States May 4 1970 4
Jackson State shootings Jackson, Mississippi, United States May 14–15 1970 2
Olean High School shooting Olean, New York, United States December 30 1974 3
California State University, Fullerton massacre Fullerton, California, United States July 12 1976 7
Cleveland Elementary School shooting San Diego, California, United States January 29 1979 2
Deer Creek Middle School shooting Littleton, Colorado, United States April 7 1982 1
Parkway South Middle School shooting Manchester, Missouri, United States January 20 1983 2
Goddard Middle School shooting Goddard, Kansas, United States January 21 1985 1
Portland Junior High School shooting Portland, Connecticut, United States December 10 1985 1
Pine Forest Senior High School Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States May 6 1986 0
Pinellas Park High School shooting Largo, Florida, United States February 11 1988 1
Hubbard Woods School shooting Winnetka, Illinois, United States May 20 1988 1
Atlantic Shores Christian School shooting Chesapeake, Virginia, United States December 16 1988 1
Cleveland School massacre Stockton, California, United States January 17 1989 6
University of Iowa shooting Iowa City, Iowa, United States November 1 1991 6
Lindhurst High School shooting Olivehurst, California, United States May 1 1992 4
Palo Duro High School shooting Amarillo, Texas, United States September 11 1992 0
Berkner High School shooting Richardson, TX, United States November 6 1992 1
Edward Tilden High School shooting Chicago, Illinois, United States November 20 1992 1
Simon's Rock College of Bard shooting Great Barrington, Massachusetts, United States December 14 1992 2
East Carter High School shooting Grayson, Kentucky, United States January 18 1993 2
Amityville High School shooting Amityville, New York, United States February 1 1993 1
Reseda High School shooting Reseda, California, United States February 22 1993 1
Wauwatosa West High School shooting Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, United States December 1 1993 1
Margaret Leary Elementary School shooting Butte, Montana, United States April 12 1994 1
Grimsley High School shooting Greensboro, North Carolina, United States October 12 1994 1
Wickliffe Middle School shooting Wickliffe, Ohio, United States November 7 1994 1
Blackville-Hilda High School shooting Blackville, South Carolina, United States October 12 1995 2
Richland High School shooting Lynnville, Tennessee, United States November 15 1995 2
Frontier Middle School shooting Moses Lake, Washington, United States February 2 1996 3
Hamilton High School shooting Scottdale, Georgia, United States February 2 1996 1
San Diego State University shooting San Diego, California, United States August 15 1996 3
Hetzel Union Building shooting State College, Pennsylvania, United States September 17 1996 1
Bethel Regional High School shooting Bethel, Alaska, United States February 19 1997 2
Pearl High School shooting Pearl, Mississippi, United States October 1 1997 2
Heath High School shooting Paducah, Kentucky, United States December 4 1997 3
Westside Middle School shooting Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States March 24 1998 5
Parker Middle School dance shooting Edinboro, Pennsylvania, United States April 24 1998 1
Thurston High School shooting Springfield, Oregon, United States May 20 1998 2
Columbine High School massacre Littleton, Colorado, United States April 20 1999 13
Heritage High School shooting Conyers, Georgia, United States May 20 1999 0
Fort Gibson Middle School shooting Fort Gibson, Oklahoma, United States December 6 1999 0
Buell Elementary School shooting Mount Morris Township, Michigan, United States February 29 2000 1
Lake Worth Middle School shooting Lake Worth, Florida, United States May 26 2000 1
University of Arkansas shooting Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States August 28 2000 2
Santana High School shooting Santee, California, United States March 5 2001 2
Granite Hills High School shooting El Cajon, California, United States March 22 2001 0
Martin Luther King, Jr. High School shooting Manhattan, New York, United States January 15 2002 0
Appalachian School of Law shooting Grundy, Virginia, United States January 16 2002 3
John McDonogh High School shooting New Orleans, Louisiana, United States April 14 2003 1
Red Lion Area Junior High School shootings Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States April 24 2003 2
Case Western Reserve University shooting Cleveland, Ohio, United States May 9 2003 1
Rocori High School shooting Cold Spring, Minnesota, United States September 24 2003 2
Columbia High School shooting East Greenbush, New York, United States February 9 2004 0
Fairleigh Dickinson University shooting Florham Park, New Jersey, United States April 4 2004 2
Randallstown High School shooting Randallstown, Maryland, United States May 7 2004 0
Red Lake Senior High School massacre Red Lake, Minnesota, United States March 21 2005 8
Campbell County High School shooting Jacksboro, Tennessee, United States November 8 2005 1
Pine Middle School shooting Reno, Nevada, United States March 14 2006 0
Essex Elementary School shooting Essex, Vermont, United States August 24 2006 2
Orange High School shooting Hillsborough, North Carolina, United States August 30 2006 1
Platte Canyon High School shooting Bailey, Colorado, United States September 27 2006 2
Weston High School shooting Cazenovia, Wisconsin, United States September 29 2006 1
Amish school shooting Nickel Mines, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States October 2 2006 6
Henry Foss High School shooting Tacoma, Washington, United States January 3 2007 1
University of Washington shooting Seattle, Washington, United States April 2 2007 2
Virginia Tech massacre Blacksburg, Virginia, United States April 16 2007 32
Delaware State University shooting Dover, Delaware, United States September 21 2007 1
SuccessTech Academy shooting Cleveland, Ohio, United States October 10 2007 1
Louisiana Technical College shooting Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States February 8 2008 3
Mitchell High School shooting Memphis, Tennessee, United States February 11 2008 0
E.O. Green School shooting Oxnard, California, United States February 12 2008 1
Northern Illinois University massacre DeKalb, Illinois, United States February 14 2008 6
Davidson High School Shooting Mobile, Alabama, United States March 9 2008 1
Central High School shooting Knoxville, Tennessee, United States August 21 2008 1
Henry Ford High School shooting Detroit, Michigan, United States October 16 2008 1
2008 University of Central Arkansas shootings Conway, Arkansas, United States October 27 2008 2
Dillard High School shooting Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States November 12 2008 1
Henry Ford Community College shooting Dearborn, Michigan, United States April 10 2009 2
Wesleyan University Middletown, Connecticut, United States May 1 2009 1
Canandaigua Academy shooting Canandaigua, New York, United States May 5 2009 1
Harvard University Cambridge,Massachusetts, United States May 18 2009 1[12]
Larose-Cut Off Middle School shooting Larose, Louisiana, United States May 18 2009 1
Skyline College shooting San Bruno, California, United States September 2 2009 0
Atlanta University Center Atlanta , Georgia, United States September 3 2009 1
Deer Valley High School shooting Antioch, California, United States September 16 2009 0
Northern Virginia Community College Woodbridge, Virginia, United States December 8 2009 0
Discovery Middle School Madison, Alabama, United States February 6 2010 1
University of Alabama in Huntsville Huntsville, Alabama, United States February 12 2010 3
Deer Creek Middle School Jefferson County, Colorado, United States February 23 2010 0
Birney Elementary School Tacoma, Washington, United States February 26 2010 1
Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio, United States March 9 2010 2
Belleville Township HS East Belleville, Illinois, United States August 17 2010 1

Canada
Name↓ Location↓ Date↓ Year↓ Death toll↓ Notes↓
Altona schoolhouse shooting Altona, Manitoba, Canada October 10 1902 2
Centennial Secondary School shooting Brampton, Ontario Canada May 28 1975 2
St Pius X High School School Ottawa, Ontario, Canada October 27 1975 1
École Polytechnique Massacre Montreal, Quebec, Canada December 6 1989 14
Concordia University massacre Montreal, Quebec, Canada August 24 1992 4
W. R. Myers High School shooting Taber, Alberta, Canada April 28 1999 1
Dawson College shooting Montreal, Quebec, Canada September 13 2006 1
C. W. Jefferys Collegiate Institute shooting Toronto, Ontario, Canada May 23 2007 1
Bendale Business and Technical Institute shooting Toronto, Ontario, Canada September 16 2008 0

Europe
Name↓ Location↓ Date↓ Year↓ Death toll↓
Bremen school shooting Bremen, Germany June 20 1913 5
Eppstein school shooting Eppstein, Germany June 3 1983 6
Raumanmeri school shooting Rauma, Finland January 24 1989 2
Colston's School Bristol, United Kingdom March 5 1991 0
Aarhus University Shooting Aarhus, Denmark April 4 1994 3
Dunblane massacre Dunblane, United Kingdom March 13 1996 18
Erfurt massacre Erfurt, Germany April 26 2002 17
Coburg shooting Coburg, Germany July 3 2003 1
Terra College The Hague, Netherlands January 2004 1
Grund- und Hauptschule von Rötz shooting Rötz (Oberpfalz), Germany March 7 2005 0
Geschwister Scholl School attack Emsdetten, Germany November 20 2006 1
Jokela school massacre Tuusula, Finland November 7 2007 9
Kauhajoki school shooting Kauhajoki, Finland September 23 2008 11
Winnenden school shooting Winnenden, Germany March 11 2009 16
OAED Vocational College shooting Athens, Greece April 10 2009 1
Kanebogen elementary school shooting Harstad, Norway April 28 2009 0
Azerbaijan State Oil Academy shooting Baku, Azerbaijan April 30 2009 13
University of Pécs shooting Pécs, Hungary November 26 2009 1

South America, Asia and Australia
Name↓ Location↓ Date/Year↓ Death toll↓
Sanaa massacre Sanaa, Yemen March 30, 1997 6
University of the Philippines shooting Quezon City, Philippines February 19, 1999 1
La Trobe University shooting Melbourne, Australia August 3, 1999 1
Monash University shooting Melbourne, Australia October 21, 2002 2
Pak Phanang school shooting Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand June 6, 2003 2
Islas Malvinas School shooting Carmen de Patagones, Argentina September 28, 2004 4
Beirut Arab University shooting Beirut, Lebanon January 25, 2007 4
Euro International school shooting Gurgaon, India December 12, 2007 1
Mercaz HaRav shooting Jerusalem, Israel March 6, 2008 9

List of school-related attacks

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 am » by Otomon

Holy shit nice list lapislazuli,this might help identify the source.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 3:05 pm » by Lapislazuli

Excerpt from Zero Day

Upload to Disclose.tv

...now imagine yourself at the library

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conflicting reports suggest the shooting ended at 11:46 a.m., 12:00 noon, 12:05 p.m., 12:15 p.m., 12:30 p.m., slightly after 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. or 3:45 p.m Mountain Standard Time.

The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office now claims that the gunmen were dead at 12:05 p.m. or 12:08 p.m. "[Police officer] Smoker said shooting from inside the school ended after police fired en masse on the second floor of the library, where the killers had taken shots at rescue workers and police. Police accounts put that shootout sometime before noon." It is true that a shootout took place, and it is possible the gunmen were killed in this shootout. However, eye witness accounts place gunmen inside the school well after 12 noon.

Two of the shooters, who were seniors at the school, were found dead in the library later that day, and identified as the now infamous Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris. "When he looked at me, the guy's eyes were just dead", said student Nick Foss of one the shooters.

Fourteen students, including the shooters themselves, and one teacher, died during the attack. A total of 15 deaths. About 25 students and faculty were seriously injured.

The shooters reportedly used one 10-shot Hi-Point model 995 carbine rifle, one Intratec AB-10 (TEC-9) pistol, and two thirty year-old Savage 12-gauge shotguns. These low-quality weapons, as a whole, would be considered an unsophisticated arsenal. The sheriffs office claims that at one point, Eric Harris's gun "jammed" as he ran back inside the school after exchanging fire with an officer. Pipe bombs and at least two 20 lb propane bombs were also used by Harris and Klebold. Click here for quotes from students indicating that "hand grenades" were also used.

Were other shooters involved?

Rumors, eye-witness testimony, official statements, and some evidence suggests other gunmen were involved. However, since ballistics reports from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation find no evidence of other shooters, the issue has become a moot point for the sheriff's office and the news media.
Read more here: The REAL Columbine

Upload to Disclose.tv

I really wonder what's so funny? (interview in the back)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Possible detection of anomalies in the aftermath video?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 7:50 pm » by Evanlong

What did you see in these videos?

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 8:20 pm » by Lapislazuli

evanlong wrote:

What did you see in these videos?

Nothing that I could prove yet but I posted them with a question mark :?: to hear opinions from other researchers / observers.

The Devil is in the details, perhaps we've overseen a detail :?: :!:

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 11:40 pm » by Evanlong

Speaking of research, here are the Columbine documents in case I haven't posted this link yet:

http://evanlong.net/columbine-shooting-government-document-library/

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 pm » by Starviego

There are hints that the school, the police, and the media may have had foreknowledge or forewarning of the attack:

--Student Jennifer Harmon(6550 saw (trenchcoatmafia associate)Joe Stair on TV: "...he just said that they knew that ...all the police knew that they were doing bombs,....pipe bombs......There's a police officer that knew that they were doing it....but he didn't.....(stop them?)"

-- "Just a week before the massacre of Columbine High School the staff took part in a crisis-handling session prompted by last years string of school shootings around the country..... the staff members at the five-hour seminar discussed escape routes in a shooting attack, how to deal with wounded students and how to notify relatives in an emergency." 4-22-99 Atlanta Constitution

--Dick Strange, Clement Park Worker(neighboring the school), hears gunfire coming from school. Turns to what he describes as an "undercover officer" standing near him and tells him he'd better get to the school. Comment: since Strange notices this 'undercover' man almost at the same time he sees and hears shooting, this guy must have had foreknowledge. (13639) (16437)

--"Nancy explained that on 4-20-99, she ...proceeded over to Johnson Lake, which just to the west of Clement Park. ... I ask Nancy if she could recall what time she arrived at Johnson Lake. She told me that it was no later than 11:00am. Nancy started walking around the lake telling me that she had a headset radio on and she was listening to KHOW radio station and it was 11:15am when the radio station reported that there were two gunmen on the roof at Columbine High School with grenades. Nancy told me that she had just started up the walk path, which just to the west of Columbine Hill where she stopped in amazement over the news report. After stopping, she turned her radio off and told me that she heard the sound of three gunshots coming in the direction of Columbine High School. ...(979)
[Note: Numerous eyewitnesses testified to the presense of a gunman on the roof very early in the attack. By most accounts the first media reports of an incident at Columbine were made at no earlier than 11:30am; thus this statement, if true, is definitely indicative of foreknowledge by elements in the media.]

http://www.thedailycamera.com/shooting/ ... talks.html
More than 100 school administrators, including a handful from Littleton, sat through a state workshop Monday[4-19-99], which was prophetically called "Crisis Response Prepare for the Unthinkable: It Could Happen to You."
The main presenters: the Jefferson County school response team.
One participant said that at first she could not believe the Littleton incident was happening a day after her emergency preparation class. "It was too eerie," she said of the coincidence.*

PreviousNext