The Coming Religious War in the Middle East

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 11:14 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 19, 2013

The religious cleansing of Christians from the Middle East is leading to another crusade.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 2:45 pm » by Pateriot

Crusade?!! Obama is supporting the Islamists in the Muslim world in their quest for an Islamist caliphate and the purge of the Christians. Western Europe has become anti-Christian and the US is fast becoming that way. As long as Obama and the Leftist are in charge in Washington the most help they will offer them are weak protests. As it stands now it will not be the Christian West that ride to the rescue of the Muslim World Christians as they are being exterminated. Their only hope MAY come from the Orthodox World in the East, including Russia. China MAY wish to intervene on their behalf as well to spread their influence and power.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 4:48 pm » by Toxic32

What ever happened to free will? Looks like its all stitched up and we have no choice.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 5:38 pm » by 99socks

*WillEase* wrote:Published on Dec 19, 2013

The religious cleansing of Christians from the Middle East is leading to another crusade.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I doubt there will be another "Crusade" (going in for the sole sake of religion), though at least the Orthodox have a lot of concern over what is going on. The West is finally catching on too, but it's not like our Muslim sympathizer Obama will acknowledge the massacres, slavery, rape, and abuse of Christians in the Middle East. Not only is it in HIS best interest and it doesn't his agenda for the world, it also is one of those inconvenient facts that the politically-correct liberal world doesn't want ANYONE to talk about- after all, it might make people think about and doubt the "democratic successes" our political, economic, and conventional war machine has tried to push down our throats the last decade and a half.

Dec 18, 2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

Also on Dec 18, 2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/