The Comming: A Boeing Whistleblowers Warning

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 12:00 am » by Funnyman46

Consider this:
The government is starting to lose control of the populous knowledge of their activities due to the constant flow of truth through the internet.
Their actions are being deciphered by the 14 year olds all the way up to the very old. So far they have countered with diversions and ridicule to quell the storm of knowledge which threatens their plans for total control and dominance of the worlds people.
Solution?
Knock out the power grid.
They can take their sweet ass time putting the more vital systems into operation while holding back on what will become a luxury item in the way of priorities. Because of the ongoing kayos, they declare Marshall Law and implement whatever plans they want to. By the time the people figure out what’s going on it’ll be too late.
Would they first put a series of articles together and use them to spread the notion through the web?
Would they simply take advantage of this possible upcoming event to kick start it?
Something to ponder. :think:
Sometimes, simple is better

Writer

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 12:03 am » by juicee

nasajim wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I didn't read all of the OP paper, but I'm glad you posted this. It was exactly what I thought about.

Great Book "One Second After"

http://www.onesecondafter.com/

I honestly feel this is the biggest threat, next to our economy, that we face. Any nation.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 12:34 am » by Aardvaaks

That fella also mentioned that the sun was a super capacitor and was affected by other objects exerting a presence such as a comet or alignment of the planets in our solar system. What if the sun was affected by this brown dwarf star apparently on its way?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 1:38 am » by Easiiicom

at the end of the day "its night" nah at the end of the day theres no need to worry about what will happen if out happens,its another end of the world scenario, just get on with what you've got to do,at least some good would come out of this scenario an emp would wipe all my cc debts lol...

Previous