The Common View -v- Educated View

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » by Eliakim

‘COMMON VIEW –V- EDUCATED VIEW’.

This is the common view from Helen Thomas before she retired from the White House, not only is it common but it is also uneducated.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is the view of others who stand with Israel.

Israelis’ Come from Arab Countries

“Instead of getting rid of her, we need to talk about this. She is just saying what Arabs and leftists are thinking. However we must educate people (including Diaspora Jews) that a great portion of Israel is made up of refugees from Arab lands. Over 850,000 refugees were absorbed from places like Yemen, Iraq, Egypt etc. Does Helen want to send these people to Poland?”

Half Israel Jews are from the Middle East.

“and they can no more go "home" to Baghdad, Tripoli or Cairo, than they can to Poland or Germany. In this the Jewish condition is not too different than the ancient Christians now being pushed out of Iraq, Sudan, Egypt, Lebanon and--locally--the Bethlehem area. Meanwhile no one is asking the local Arab population to go back to Syria, Libya, or the other Arab areas where the British brought them from during the Mandate period. LEARN A FEW FACTS”
http://www.jpost.com/International/Arti ... ?id=177755

Initiate

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » by Buffendoff

I need to test if I´m Arab, I know my tendency to arguement is a bit over the top.
Then my other part is old Egyptian, and boring long time thinking, ahh life is complicated.

Upps!, I got green eyes, need to worry about red haird children, adultery must be the reason.
Not possible is it?

Green eyed red haired muslims, nightmare for antiracists.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm » by Eliakim

buffendoff wrote:I need to test if I´m Arab, I know my tendency to arguement is a bit over the top.
Then my other part is old Egyptian, and boring long time thinking, ahh life is complicated.

Upps!, I got green eyes, need to worry about red haird children, adultery must be the reason.
Not possible is it?

Green eyed red haired muslims, nightmare for antiracists.

Hello dear one, well the people in the Middle East appear to be reconsidering their origins and their roots. There are Egyptians saying that their not Arabs they had their own culture and language pre Islamic takeover.

There is Iranians saying the same about Persia and their own language and culture and so on and so forth.

It is a time for great reassessment and review as people decide where they going from here on in.

Do they embrace an Arab worldview or do they embrace a diverse world of many nations rich in cultural heritage that they do not wish to see eliminated like the oil spill killing all the different species in the sea.
http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/meaning.html

:hugging: