The computing thread!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm » by Iamthatiam

tertiusgaudens wrote:My good God, I understand hebrew....

Spit it out man...

Speak youre mind, speak youre heart, not necessarily on this order! :mrgreen:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Varying the thread slightly (selfishly) can anyone tell me whether I have to use two identical gpu's from the same vendor in order to run in Sli configuration or do both cards have to be from the same vendor... Sorry if I sound like a thicko but when it comes to this kind of stuff I probably am. :D

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 pm » by Iamthatiam

fatdogmendoza wrote:Varying the thread slightly (selfishly) can anyone tell me whether I have to use two identical gpu's from the same vendor in order to run in Sli configuration or do both cards have to be from the same vendor... Sorry if I sound like a thicko but when it comes to this kind of stuff I probably am. :D

No mate, youre welcome here, thats why i designed this thread, its a probonno tech support :mrgreen: and a place to learn too, me included :flop:

I wont recomend you going with two different vgas, ther lots of issues to be matching that will cause it to be conflicting and not running!

Clock/frequency mainly, they must be running syncd :flop:

I never tried that, if you do that, tell me how it wents later deal? :D

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Previous