The Conduit, The Conspiracy Theorists Game

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 7:05 pm » by Electrobadgr

I have just started playing this game tonight and had to stop straight away to post this thread. Its completely stacked with illuminati symbolism and conspiratorial references and i've only played it for 5 minutes, you use a device called the All Seeing Eye to look for hidden messages etc, the first one i found said "The lesser beings will fall to the annunaki", bizarre stuff. The game wasn't particularly well recieved but i am going to persevere as the story has me quite gripped already, check out the trailer.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The All Seeing Eye in video games

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Some of the references in the last two videos are a bit tenous but honestly, its bizarre! In this game in particular they are fucking ramming it right in your face, already references to the Annunaki etc, anyway thought i would share :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 7:16 pm » by Electrobadgr

Bump - I just found a video with all the hidden messages in the game, check these out!!!!! Remember, its only a game :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 4:46 pm » by Boondox681

badger...GOOD EYE :lol:
all i know is this.i'm getting it!
straight for the kids..fuckin' douchebags.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"