The conspiracy to stop you from thinking it is a conspiracy

Initiate

PostFri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm » by Septeloid

otomon wrote:why do ALL secret societies VEIL the swastika?

The German NAzi Party was hardly what you would call a secret society....
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 5:09 am » by Nytemere

Pretty interesting video and I had not heard about the Obama administration pushing for any such ludicrous law. But the power sounds a bit too over-reaching to be passed any time soon, it's on the same level as thought-crime.

You can't control/penalize dissenting opinions unless they're outright displayed, so how would you be taxed if you believed in other opinions differing from the governments? "You look like a thought criminal, you look like you don't believe in Global Warming."

It's also putting government opinion over scientific law under any and all subjects. Government sounds like it's becoming the new Christianity, with the President as the new pope.

otomon wrote:you want obvious?
I noticed your video is filled with the FEAR colors?

NO SYMBOL PUTS FEAR into the hearts and minds of the WESTERNized sheeple more, than this one below.
The 12,000 year old swastika that can be traced to Plato's description of Atlantis, those were the colors of the building blocks/stones used in Atlantis.

black center surrounded by white and red?

you want obvious when discussing FEAR and FASCISM?
why do ALL secret societies VEIL the swastika?
why did Hitler taunt the Jews with an old world symbol for Jehovah?
why did Hitler pretend to design the swastika when it is a DIRECT *ripoff* of the Teutonic Knights who participated in the crusades and who had sworn an allegiance to the Vatican?
why did Hitler chase the Teutonic Knights and the Freemasons OUT of Germany?
why did the Teutonic Knights reassemble, come back after Hitler was defeated?

Yup most folks who are not aware of big brother are also in the dark about real history, not the HIS-story being dispensed to the masses of sheeple.

namaste

I'm sorry but it'd help if you put clarity to this topic in reference to the original post. Otherwise, here's my short, meaningless off-topic rant: You know, I've often pondered if close to a century-old story of the World Wars which hardly any eye-witnesses are left surviving to tell first-hand accounts is being told in a different light than what was really happening. Media and information would have been much easier to control back then, with such little technology capable of recording it available. In some of my trippier moments wondered if Hitler was the "good guy" and "evil" won during the World Wars: the Allies. 'We' are after-all the victors. The victors of 90% of the world's battles are usually viewed in more honorable and just lights than the losers and are therefor painted that way in history books for eternity. What if Hitler didn't commit genocide and those pictures were of atrocities committed by the Allies and pinned on Nazi Germany? What if Hitler was the first 'truther' and rose to power against the Illuminati and failed? Talk about a conspiracy theory.
Last edited by Nytemere on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” -Employing Dante's words, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 am » by Rockapocalypse

Who in the fuck thinks earth is a disc?
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 2:10 pm » by Ogmios

I'm sorry but it'd help if you put clarity to this topic in reference to the original post. Otherwise, here's my short, meaningless off-topic rant: You know, I've often pondered if close to a century-old story of the World Wars which hardly any eye-witnesses are left surviving to tell first-hand accounts is being told in a different light than what was really happening. Media and information would have been much easier to control back then, with such little technology capable of recording it available. In some of my trippier moments wondered if Hitler was the "good guy" and "evil" won during the World Wars: the Allies. 'We' are after-all the victors. The victors of 90% of the world's battles are usually viewed in more honorable and just lights than the losers and are therefor painted that way in history books for eternity. What if Hitler didn't commit genocide and those pictures were of atrocities committed by the Allies and pinned on Nazi Germany? What if Hitler was the first 'truther' and rose to power against the Illuminati and failed? Talk about a conspiracy theory.

I read somewhere that If one were to try Hitler in court there would be no evidence linking him personally to the nazi genocides. Remember too that while most top ranking nazis and the SS were executed for their part, Hess was not due to his having crash-landed in Scotland before the genocide. Interestingly too, Hess was the only top nazi official who still believed in Hitler as the messiah and fuhrer.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 4:56 pm » by Otomon

nytemere wrote:I'm sorry but it'd help if you put clarity to this topic in reference to the original post. Otherwise, here's my short, meaningless off-topic rant: You know, I've often pondered if close to a century-old story of the World Wars which hardly any eye-witnesses are left surviving to tell first-hand accounts is being told in a different light than what was really happening. Media and information would have been much easier to control back then, with such little technology capable of recording it available. In some of my trippier moments wondered if Hitler was the "good guy" and "evil" won during the World Wars: the Allies. 'We' are after-all the victors. The victors of 90% of the world's battles are usually viewed in more honorable and just lights than the losers and are therefor painted that way in history books for eternity. What if Hitler didn't commit genocide and those pictures were of atrocities committed by the Allies and pinned on Nazi Germany? What if Hitler was the first 'truther' and rose to power against the Illuminati and failed? Talk about a conspiracy theory.

dude no offense
but welcome to my nightmare

Mezin Ukraine 10,000 BC

the swastika is 12,000 years old dude
source unknown

where you get your info I have no idea.
but maybe you want to upgrade your swastika hard drive?

I have researched the swastika now for the past 5+ years. :look:

Want to see what I found....that WILL shake the very foundations of judeao/christian Bullshit?

Shall we start with Atlantis?
BLACK WHITE RED are the strings that connect the SWASTIKA to ATLANTIS
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... -atlantis/

please read, cut and paste what you want to discuss in earnest.
otherwise put me on ignore.

namaste
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 pm » by Kalinsaast

Great vid :flop: And so true. How could they possibly think of bringing in laws to say to people "Your not allowed to question this etc. Your not allowed to think that etc." Well i know how they could think it, but, you get where i'm coming from lol. It's ridiculous. I will think how i choose to think. Even if it meant myself being condemned to death. Like the man in the video says: It's what we are here for, to question everything around us. :look:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 11:52 pm » by Rockapocalypse

Hmm... for some reason my post from a different thread showed up in this one :headscratch:
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 11:54 pm » by Otomon

rockapocalypse wrote:Hmm... for some reason my post from a different thread showed up in this one :headscratch:

You will get used to it,its just Aura playing a joke on us.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Previous