The cops are going to be busy in Fargo this Halloween

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 6:38 pm » by Chaindrive

Woman Takes It Upon Herself To Hand Out Letters To “Obese” Trick-Or-Treaters

A local woman stated her intentions to take childhood obesity into her own hands during a Y-94 radio interview the morning of Oct. 29.

She has decided to give a letter instead of candy to Halloween trick or treaters that she feels are "moderately obese."

"I just want to send a message to the parents of kids that are really overweight... I think it's just really irresponsible of parents to send them out looking for free candy just 'cause all the other kids are doing it," says the author in a Y-94 morning radio interview.

That's where the letter first surfaced and started to spread through social media.

"They were chatting today and got a call from Cheryl out of the blue who really wanted to voice her opinion about obesity and that it really takes an entire community to solve the obesity challenge," says Y-94 Program and Music Director JT.

"I'm contributing to their health problems and really, their kids are everybody's kids. It's a whole village," says the letter's author in the interview.

NDSU Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology Dr. Katie Gordon studies eating disorders and says that children and adolescents in particular are very conscious of fitting in with peers. She says the letter might hurt more than help.

"It's just that kind of thing that for some kids, if they're vulnerable, might trigger major problems,"she says.

Dr. Gordon leaves the matter of an individual child's weight to his or her parents and pediatrician. She says that one should be careful to judge by another's appearance and doesn't believe the letter will have the desired effect.

"That's not something that someone can judge- the health of someone- just by looking at them. I think that's the main thing. Even if a child is overweight, they might be very healthy because of what they eat and how they exercise," says Dr. Gordon. "It's ineffective anyway because it's not likely to help the kid," she says.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/23823811/woman-handing-out-letters-not-halloween-candy

(Cant embed the video and no youtube)

Can you tell she "really loves" kids, Im sure thats what she tells her 18 cats. And I wonder just how many times "Cheryl" is going to call the cops from ALL the tricksters in the neighborhood egging her house, among other things. If I was police chief, Id wonldnt even bother showing up... maybe a hour or two later after her call.. no rush.. And I bet shes one of those NIMBY people... whats NIMBY.? Well. shes for more state prisons, metal hospitals and more homes for the homeless BUT.......... NOT IN MY BACK YARD! Be real interesting to see what happens AFTER Halloween with all of her neighbors... lady if THIS your way to gain browie points or try to be a "better christian.......... Its NOT helping... :shock:

and what a complete shock shes one of those "born again hardcore christian cultist".. any bets..? :shock:

Love it when she says..... "It’s a whole village", can you tell a blind uneducated simpleton Obama supporter.. :!: :yell: :shooting:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 10:50 pm » by Domeika

Anyone spouting that "it takes a villiage" tripe is usually a sel-important idiot liberal, and for liberals like her, I hope she gives out scads of those letters.

She can feel all superior about herself and gloat to her fellow barking moonbats how she is "making a difference", and things might be rosy.....until next Halloween. Having actually been a little monster myself once, and having hung around with other like-minded little monsters, I can say that she will be in for many years of well deserved torture.

Some of what she can look forward too....

Toilet paper? Never done that one but....

Brake fluid thrown on car takes paint right off.

Baloons filled with LACQUER paint thrown at house.

Front and back doors glued shut.

Front and back doors between door and storm door filled with foam-fill.

Rock salt all over lawn.

Nasty messages written in motor oil on lawn to (kills grass and can't be covered up without re-sodding)

Nasty messages written on lawn with miracle gro (opposite effect).

Dead crabs and fish on roof, under porch, in hub-caps (I miss hub-caps).

Lindburger cheese rubbed under bottom of driver's seat....smells "fresh" every time you sit down.

Lindburger cheese on engine block.

Valve stems removed from tires.

Nails propped under tires.....better look before you move the car or pop.

Lawn darts (miss them too) lobbed onto roof....they stick realllllll good.

Super glue in car and house locks.

Thumb tacks super glued to door knobs.

Lawn furniture stolen

Picnic tables sawed in half

Yard gates chained shut.

Ah, the good ole days. It seems every neighborhood has an idiot that wants to impose their views on others and they, like this moonbat, make themselves a target for years to come. GOOD. Those kids will give her what she deserves until she can't take it anymore and is sent to the nut factory to get re-threaded.

We had an outspoken liberal woman in our town when I was a kid. She had no children and no man dumb enough to stick around, but thought it was her duty to push the progressive agenda......BUSING. She scoffed at how all the parents were stupid and un-educated for not embracing it. All of us (kids at the time) found out exactly what that meant, and we then made it a mission to persecute that woman without end. We did, and she left.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 12:06 am » by Chaindrive

Domeika wrote:Anyone spouting that "it takes a villiage" tripe is usually a sel-important idiot liberal, and for liberals like her, I hope she gives out scads of those letters.

She can feel all superior about herself and gloat to her fellow barking moonbats how she is "making a difference", and things might be rosy.....until next Halloween. Having actually been a little monster myself once, and having hung around with other like-minded little monsters, I can say that she will be in for many years of well deserved torture.

Some of what she can look forward too....

Toilet paper? Never done that one but....

Brake fluid thrown on car takes paint right off.

Baloons filled with LACQUER paint thrown at house.

Front and back doors glued shut.

Front and back doors between door and storm door filled with foam-fill.

Rock salt all over lawn.

Nasty messages written in motor oil on lawn to (kills grass and can't be covered up without re-sodding)

Nasty messages written on lawn with miracle gro (opposite effect).

Dead crabs and fish on roof, under porch, in hub-caps (I miss hub-caps).

Lindburger cheese rubbed under bottom of driver's seat....smells "fresh" every time you sit down.

Lindburger cheese on engine block.

Valve stems removed from tires.

Nails propped under tires.....better look before you move the car or pop.

Lawn darts (miss them too) lobbed onto roof....they stick realllllll good.

Super glue in car and house locks.

Thumb tacks super glued to door knobs.

Lawn furniture stolen

Picnic tables sawed in half

Yard gates chained shut.

Ah, the good ole days. It seems every neighborhood has an idiot that wants to impose their views on others and they, like this moonbat, make themselves a target for years to come. GOOD. Those kids will give her what she deserves until she can't take it anymore and is sent to the nut factory to get re-threaded.

We had an outspoken liberal woman in our town when I was a kid. She had no children and no man dumb enough to stick around, but thought it was her duty to push the progressive agenda......BUSING. She scoffed at how all the parents were stupid and un-educated for not embracing it. All of us (kids at the time) found out exactly what that meant, and we then made it a mission to persecute that woman without end. We did, and she left.

Ive had the privilege of par-taking in some halloween up to no good shenanigans years ago myself... I miss it completely..

We did the Lindburger cheese bit as well.. but we did it slightly differently.. make sure you wear rubber gloves (trust me) and while soft roll it to the size of a golf ball (more or less) freeze it and then stick it up the tail pipe of of some boneheads car or truck.. make sure you use a broom handle to jam it as far as you can impacking it against metal.. then run... by the time the person gets in their car or truck, the Lindburger has softened enough that the engine exhaust wont blow it out... and when it gets hot... the WHOLE neighborhood can smell it...

Or when their out and before they get back with perfect timing run up to their front door (whichever door they use the most) and smear large gobs of fresh dog shit on the knob..

Really freek them out... and if they have beams across their front door (or whichever they use) like a porch, hang some road kill up (if you can find some) let it dangle down to sway in the breeze and as soon as they open the door.. if theyre smart enough to look first BEFORE they walk completely out..

Make a desert to which they love (may have to get through their trash to find what treats they love) and make some.. lets not forget to put in alot of laxatives in it and lot of sugar to cover the taste (but youll have to be careful if theres others in the house) and label it and post mark it from another zip and it came from a church or whatever frequently visits, print "you're a winner" on the card... this has a 30% chance of working... so caution is advised....... or do it in person to avoid more people then necessary.

Then you have your usual "questionable" bumper stickers that they wont notice until......... I did this once to a asswipe that I had to work with and it said "Im a PROUD member of NAMBLA" I really dont think nobody knew what the hell it meant when they saw it.. *scoff* morons... :lol:

So lets see what other pranks good or nasty that others did when they were kids.. be interesting to read them..

and DONT say that "WE" didnt do such things... all you people WERENT boy scouts and little "angels" when you were little.. give me a break...

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 1:29 am » by Temps13

Light fireworks on peoples doorsteps & ring the bell..
I didn't think many people lived in Fargo..
This woman sounds like one of those social workers that never had kids but wants to take everybody else's off them for the social.
No it is true though..sugar/sodas etc are probably social engineering..a high up ET probably said right if you lose your teeth your health goes down & speeds death-so start selling sugary beverages & sweets-get them young
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 2:03 am » by Chaindrive

Regardless........ EVERYTHING is killing you one way or another.. ONLY if you lived on Gilligan's Island, but you still have to deal with radioactive waters from japan and lets not forget the chemtrails in the sky and lets add in any tropical diseases as well... *shrug*

me wonders if "Cheryl" is really THIS in training:

First time I saw this I laughed my ass off....

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/65829